Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    It was retweeted on twitter that Petey hadn't seen Harvey for a year now,is this Katies fault or is there some reason? I haven't heard Harvey mentioned though i don't want to blame Petey if it isn't his fault i wondered if anyone knew or had read about it more than a tweet by Ms Price ?

I had noticed he does not feature on his show and he doesn't mention him in his columns but I didn't want to start a debate about it because I thought there might be a legal reason why. KP seems to say it's his call, although you never know with those two. He did win an apology out of Katie in court when she said he didn't love Harvey as much as the others. Now he doesn't seem to see him and no-one seems to know why. Weird.

Perhaps Harvey has taken the pugs on a long walk.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had noticed he does not feature on his show and he doesn't mention him in his columns but I didn't want to start a debate about it because I thought there might be a legal reason why. KP seems to say it's his call, although you never know with those two. He did win an apology out of Katie in court when she said he didn't love Harvey as much as the others. Now he doesn't seem to see him and no-one seems to know why. Weird.

Perhaps Harvey has taken the pugs on a long walk.

haha were the pugs ever found? My neice has just bought a pug dog puppy they are a thousand pounds for a pedigree and they are so lovable so i hope the pugs are ok,

Re Harvey i did think maybe Petey has had alot on his plate re Andrew in the last year so that might be why he hasn't seen Harvey but to an outsider he seems to be completely into something ie pugs,tropical fish,books, and then his concentration goes and you don't hear from these projects again i hope its not happened to Harvey :eek: (a joke in case anyone is offended :D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A KP fan tweeted Kelly Brook saying "why don't you leave @MissKatiePrice name out of you're mouth u stupid bitch !!!"

To which KP said:-

Katie Price‏@MissKatiePrice23 May
    I'm sure kelly wouldn't be laughing if I said the things danny cip said to me about her in the bedroom when I was with him hahaha

How old is she again? Nice example to young girls of how to conduct yourself online.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    A KP fan tweeted Kelly Brook saying "why don't you leave @MissKatiePrice name out of you're mouth u stupid bitch !!!"

To which KP said:-

Katie Price‏@MissKatiePrice23 May
    I'm sure kelly wouldn't be laughing if I said the things danny cip said to me about her in the bedroom when I was with him hahaha

How old is she again? Nice example to young girls of how to conduct yourself online.

Perhaps start a thread about Kelly Brook so you can discuss this there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure Art that we may hear now about Harvey in Peteys column as that's what he usually uses as a platform for gossip which is why im surprised hes not mentioned the pugs-maybe hes ashamed he gave them away??

edit sorry it was daisy bennyboots i should of addressed this to :)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure Art that we may hear now about Harvey in Peteys column as that's what he usually uses as a platform for gossip which is why im surprised hes not mentioned the pugs-maybe hes ashamed he gave them away??

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere on here that KP said she didn't want Harvey filmed for PA's show - in which case, that would be why they're never seen together - but doesn't mean PA doesnt see him, just that he's not allowed to use him for the show...

Did I imagine this?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No you didn't, Lexi, that's correct.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I just Googled it and he did mention that he's seen Harvey at school and that there are legal issues.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/544054/katie-price-and-peter-andre-s-war-over-harvey

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/538832/peter-andre-s-battle-to-see-harvey

But we can reveal that Peter Andre and Katie Price cannot agree on how much time Pete, 40, spends with her son with footballer Dwight Yorke.
    Peter previously told Now that he wasn't able to see Harvey, saying: 'There are a few complications at the moment about seeing him.'
    Sources that are close to Katie insist Peter is free to see Harvey at any time.
    However, for various other reasons friends close to Pete say he hasn't been able to see him for a while

Edit- I just actually read the articles I posted :o and it seems a bit cloudy as to whether there are in fact legal issues currently re Harvey..friends say it's 'other reasons'. Ah who knows what to believe.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I'm sure I remember reading somewhere on here that KP said she didn't want Harvey filmed for PA's show - in which case, that would be why they're never seen together - but doesn't mean PA doesnt see him, just that he's not allowed to use him for the show...

Did I imagine this?

I thought I read that aswell.
    It's just surprising that DOTY hasn't mentioned it at all - just because Harvey can't be filmed doesn't necessarily meant he can't be spoken about. Unless they are worried about another "reunion that didn't actually happen" fiasco?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did I imagine this?

If I remember correctly she went to court to prevent PA from using any images/footage or even mentioning Harvey... this is why I have never believed her claim she wanted to remove Junior and Princess because it was best for them... she moved at warp speed to stop PA using Harvey which means all the money from exploiting him is hers.

Disclaimer... I know... all the money for exploiting Junior and Princess is PA's... yes imo all the children are being cynically exploited by parents who use them to improve their public image... which in turn lines their pockets.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did I imagine this?

Yeah, I thought this too. Unless he literally films the children non-stop, I would assume he has Harvey during the bits he doesn't film so he keeps to the agreement with Harvey's mother.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I remember reading several months ago Pete saying that he wasn't seeing Harvey. I can't remember whether he mentioned it in his column or in an interview he did for NEW magazine.

He said he wasn't able to see Harvey but he was optimistic it would be resolved and that he would be able to see him soon.

As I said, that was several months ago so if he's still not seeing Harvey then obviously whatever the issue was it still hasn't been resolved. Poor Harvey.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I remember reading several months ago Pete saying that he wasn't seeing Harvey. I can't remember whether he mentioned it in his column or in an interview he did for NEW magazine.

He said he wasn't able to see Harvey but he was optimistic it would be resolved and that he would be able to see him soon.

As I said, that was several months ago so if he's still not seeing Harvey then obviously whatever the issue was it still hasn't been resolved. Poor Harvey.:(

ah thank you Nicola,yes poor Harvey indeed :cry:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes indeed.:(

My heart goes out to him and he probably wonders why he has been excluded lately (if he has that is.)
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sorry to hear that Harvey does not get to visit PA any more. I always felt the affection was genuine there. I hope Kp is not being spiteful and using the child as a weapon to hurt. That would be disgusting.
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I am sorry to hear that Harvey does not get to visit PA any more. I always felt the affection was genuine there. I hope Kp is not being spiteful and using the child as a weapon to hurt. That would be disgusting.

That was my thought.

I don't believe for one second that Pete would just cut Harvey out of his life.

Is it just coincidence that there are 'problems' with him seeing Harvey round about the same time he starts a relationship with Emily?

Hmmm..
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    If this happened I think I'd demand my licence fee back and never watch telly again.

I get so stabby whenever I see or hear that annoying twerp Gino, that the thought of him AND DOTY together in a studio is just too much :eek::D

Have to be honest ..Gino gets on my wick as well.. I can't put a finger on it but he annoys me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread isn't about Katie Price and what her actions are though this is about Peter Andre and in this case Harvey,none of us will know I suppose unless Peter can be allowed to mention it in his column but what ever the reason its sad that its about a young boy I just hope he's not able to notice Pete's absence in the way normal (as in not disabled sorry I couldn't think of a word:o) children of his age would,night girls :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I remember correctly she went to court to prevent PA from using any images/footage or even mentioning Harvey... this is why I have never believed her claim she wanted to remove Junior and Princess because it was best for them... she moved at warp speed to stop PA using Harvey which means all the money from exploiting him is hers.

Disclaimer... I know... all the money for exploiting Junior and Princess is PA's... yes imo all the children are being cynically exploited by parents who use them to improve their public image... which in turn lines their pockets.

From what I understand ..as Peter has no legal parental rights over Harvey ..she was able to legally stop him having him in peters shows..but because they share custody of their two children it is much more complex ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to be honest ..Gino gets on my wick as well.. I can't put a finger on it but he annoys me

Oh he annoys me too Betty but I still think a cookery prog with Petey would be good for his fans as cookery appeals to a lot of people doesn't it?
    It would be better than the good boyfriend club that he did :rolleyes::D

night Betty xx
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    If she was, I'm sure "a source", or "a close friend" would have gone running to the papers - or Dan Wootton at least!
    Forum Member
    And if Pete had abandoned Harvey as some are implying i'm sure we would have heard all about it a long time ago.

KP must be dying to blow his "Mr nice guy" DOTY image right out of the water.

What a perfect opportunity to do that..if what some people are implying were true.

Sorry, can't see her keeping that to herself.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if Pete had abandoned Harvey as some are implying i'm sure we would have heard all about it a long time ago.

KP must be dying to blow his "Mr nice guy" DOTY image right out of the water.

What a perfect opportunity to do that..if what some people are implying were true.

Sorry, can't see her keeping that to herself.

No Nicola.........I cannot let that go unchallenged.:(

As far as I am aware, Harvey is spoken of very kindly around here and I'm actually quite annoyed that the line of 'some people' with their thoughts has been thrown out by you.
    Nobody wants Harvey to be a bit part player and it is quite unkind of you to throw those accusations around.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Pete is not getting to see Harvey, I would lay the reason squarely at the table of .... she who must not be mentioned ....

He had a room at his house converted to accommodate Harvey, and employed a special nanny, but all mention of Harvey ceased this last series. I blame .... she who must not be mentioned .... for this turn of events. I would wager she has outlawed any mention of Harvey on his shows.
    Forum Member
    No Nicola.........I cannot let that go unchallenged.:(

As far as I am aware, Harvey is spoken of very kindly around here and I'm actually quite annoyed that the line of 'some people' with their thoughts has been thrown out by you.
    Nobody wants Harvey to be a bit part player and it is quite unkind of you to throw those accusations around.

You can challenge as much as you like...:D

Read through the comments again..there are implications that PA has chosen to stop seeing Harvey.

Btw..I can see what you are trying to do...but this little fish aint biting!

Sweet dreams.:)
This discussion has been closed.