2»

Comments

• THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of them
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    James Arthur, didnt like his singing and his post show behaviour has been awful. If he was chocolate he'd eat himself :mad: And he was nasty and unpleasant.
    Steve Brookstein - nasty man
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best winner for me has been Matt Cardle and Alex Burke.

The rest are boring.
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I like winners so don't have a problem with any of the former XF winners. They put themselves out there, worked hard, excelled and the public pretty much got the right result each time.

It is poor losers that appear to be the problem. One of the biggest is SC, he really doesn't like it when what he dictates doesn't happen.

The likes of Pete Waterman and Simon Cowell have offered 'magnolia' to the masses and most people are 'magnolia', it is safe and doesn't offend, albeit very boring and lacklustre.

Other than Brookstein most of the winners, (who are very talented), are playing to their strengths and if that doesn't suit people who are very much magnolia then so be it. They are very talented in 'their' genre.

I have had the opportunity lately of observing the underground music scene in the UK, which is showing some very creative people who are everything but 'magnolia'. Fantastic to see and hear.

Time to ditch 'magnolia' (XF) and move on. :D
  • EmolgaEmolga Posts: 47,282
    Forum Member
    Success wise, it's between Steve, Leon and James.

Personality wise, it's between Alexandra and James. I didn't like either of them. Too smug and arrogant, and even though you knew they were going to win, I really didn't want them too.

I'd say James is probably the worst.
  • EmolgaEmolga Posts: 47,282
    Forum Member
    Who voted for Leona? She's the nicest and the most successful. :confused:

Unless people voted for her by mistake, instead of Leon, just under it.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    James Arthur, didnt like his singing and his post show behaviour has been awful. If he was chocolate he'd eat himself :mad: And he was nasty and unpleasant.
    Steve Brookstein - nasty man

Agree Steve Brookstein is nasty no make that extremly nasty and James not nice at all neither got talent
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Matt Cardle - He didn't get very far did he

None of them are exactly breaking boundaries. And as if the charts reflect how talented you are as a musician.
  • zak_gzak_g Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Steve brookstein, where is he now?...
    James Arthur, awful person imo
  • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member
    zak_g wrote: »
    Steve brookstein, where is he now?...
    James Arthur, awful person imo

Steve is very active on Twitter (I don't agree with everything he says, but he is interesting). He has recorded a new album funded by Pledgemusic. He also does a fair few private gigs. He is still active and making a living out of music, despite all the negative publicity he gets.

I would say it is a toss up between Steve and James, as to who is the worst, because both have slagged off the show or their label, so have brought bad publicity to the brand. However, I think James gets the title for me, because he was given all the help he could have asked for to be successful, compared to any of the other male winners, and he wasted it. Steve was held at arms length virtually from day one, and implies on Twitter that Max Clifford was actively working against him. so he may be justified in his feelings of having had a raw deal.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve without a doubt, very limited singer and not a nice personality. James could sing but a vile personality and Leon very limited singer but a nice person.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for me, leon. still got no idea why he won and I knew right from the word go he'd flop
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James.
  • Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what people have against James Arthur. He's a brilliant singer, leave aside the controversial stuff he's said.
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    Steve is very active on Twitter (I don't agree with everything he says, but he is interesting). He has recorded a new album funded by Pledgemusic. He also does a fair few private gigs. He is still active and making a living out of music, despite all the negative publicity he gets.

I would say it is a toss up between Steve and James, as to who is the worst, because both have slagged off the show or their label, so have brought bad publicity to the brand. However, I think James gets the title for me, because he was given all the help he could have asked for to be successful, compared to any of the other male winners, and he wasted it. Steve was held at arms length virtually from day one, and implies on Twitter that Max Clifford was actively working against him. so he may be justified in his feelings of having had a raw deal.

Steve is now writing a book about his time on the XFactor and Simon Cowell which could be interesting