LoveFilm on Samsung Smart TVs vs Wii

Hi all

Maybe someone can help me. I'm looking at buying a Samsung Smart TV (UE32ES6300). LoveFilm Instant is a big part of my buying decision. I'd love to see it (LoveFilm) working on the actual model before I buy, but can't find a telly shop who can do that.

There seem to be old style and new style LoveFilm Apps about.

The Wii has the new style: a tab / switch that selects Films / TV Shows; a menu bar that selects Collections, Genres etc; and then a whole host of categories within each menu selection (Warner Films, Cool Cartoons, ...). So you navigate three levels before you get to the film or show.

A 2012 Sony TV my friend has just bought (KDL32EX653) seems to have an older style menu: A list of 95 categories (Warner Films, Rom Coms, ...) with films & shows directly below.

And why does this matter you ask. Well, the range of content with the new style menus is much larger than with the old style. In particular the new style menus give much more TV show content. For example Fawlty Towers is available on the Wii, not on the Sony. I'd sooner get the most bang for my hard earned cash.

Is there anyone out there with a Samsung UE32ES6300 (or close 2012 model) and LoveFilm Instant? If so does it have the Film / TV Show switch, and two levels of menu below? Is Fawlty Towers available?

Incidentally I'm not obsessed by Basil Fawlty. It's just a convenient example.

I have of course asked LoveFilm. They are useless. They deny the problem and claim conversion issues prevent all content being on all devices simultaneously. I'm sure that happens - but the differences are too large, and the link to the menu system too suspicious.

Many thanks,

Jim