'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 250)

Comments

• ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    The unseen kiss makes me cringe :o:o I'm kind of glad they changed it :D:o:sleep:

I'm not that keen on it either, much prefer the one we got!
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww thanks :D These are too adorable, especially the Syed and Kamil ones :)

The unseen kiss makes me cringe :o:o I'm kind of glad they changed it :D:o:sleep:

Welcome! :D

I love unseen kiss :sleep: but not as much as I could...if only I'd seen it on the EE site before it was taken off!
    The aired kiss is better though I think :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Chicklette wrote: »
    I'm not that keen on it either, much prefer the one we got!

yup :D Although I would love to have seen the 'bum grabbing, hair pulling' kiss too :sleep: We only got to see the unseen 'fridge slapping' kiss :sleep:

:p:D
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »

I love unseen kiss :sleep: but not as much as I could...if only I'd seen it on the EE site before it was taken off!

:eek: Although I do find it funny how Christian is pushed up against the fridge ... lost all his strength because the tiger's much stronger :sleep: :p
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think unseen kiss is lush but the one we go on the show was more fitting to the scene...because actual first kiss it was like their lips being pulled together by a magnet! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Although I do find it funny how Christian is pushed up against the fridge ... lost all his strength because the tiger's much stronger :sleep: :p

What? It's hot :sleep::p
    I think unseen kiss is lush but the one we go on the show was more fitting to the scene...because actual first kiss it was like their lips being pulled together by a magnet! :D

Yes, this! And unseen kiss is a bit out of character for Syed as well I think, and the one aired is more tender and more obvious from Christian's POV that it's different than his other one night stands :cool: It also evens it out a bit, makes it more of a mutual kiss (although I'm one of those people who believe it's Syed making the first move :p)
    Athough it is possible that if unseen kiss had been the one to air, it may have been more of an unanimous opinion that they did sleep together that time. I think they still did though :cool::D
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, this! And unseen kiss is a bit out of character for Syed as well I think, and the one aired is more tender and more obvious from Christian's POV that it's different than his other one night stands :cool: It also evens it out a bit, makes it more of a mutual kiss (although I'm one of those people who believe it's Syed making the first move :p)
    Athough it is possible that if unseen kiss had been the one to air, it may have been more of an unanimous opinion that they did sleep together that time. I think they still did though :cool::D

Christian saying "I've slept with straight blokes before, playing away from home, you weren't playing" makes it pretty darn obvious they slept together after that first kiss. Christian's feelings wouldn't have been quite so serious, quite so quickly, after just one kiss. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    Christian saying "I've slept with straight blokes before, playing away from home. You weren't playing" makes it pretty darn obvious they slept together after that first kiss. Christian wouldn't have gotten quite obsessed with Syed over just one kiss. :)

Did he say slept? I thought he said "been with". :o But either way, I think the majority opinion is they slept together - especially after Pete's tweet about frenzied sex in the kitchen :p but there was more of a debate over it back in the really early threads when I was reading them :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christian saying "I've slept with straight blokes before, playing away from home, you weren't playing" makes it pretty darn obvious they slept together after that first kiss. Christian's feelings wouldn't have been quite so serious, quite so quickly, after just one kiss. :)

I'm sure he says 'been with' ~ there used to be lots of debate over this though, in the earlier threads. I always thought they did :p

ETA: What Jenn said :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure he says 'been with' ~ there used to be lots of debate over this though, in the earlier threads. I always thought they did :p

ETA: What Jenn said :o

Ha, psychryed :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, psychryed :cool:

:o:cool:

I'm sure he says been with. I can't even think what scene it's from though :eek::o:sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I always believed they slept together after first kiss.....everything about the way they acted afterwards.....Syed's massive guilt, Christian saying it felt right and it wasn't just another zipless one night stand.....all points to them having slept together imo :) And Christian says 'ever make this mistake before?' and Syed says about the four other one night stands so the 'mistake' would be sleeping with a man.....and so saying 'ever made this mistake before' I think shows again that they definitely slept together!
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he say slept? I thought he said "been with". :o But either way, I think the majority opinion is they slept together - especially after Pete's tweet about frenzied sex in the kitchen :p but there was more of a debate over it back in the really early threads when I was reading them :D

I think you're right, he did say "been with" :o but either way, Christian wouldn't have fallen for Syed quite as quickly as he did if they'd just kissed that day. I wonder if Syed was a more passionate or tender lover than most of the ONS's Christian had had before that moment?

"playing away from home" doesn't really refere to just kissing, otherwise Christian was 'playing away from home' when he kissed that piper guy.
  • ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    Link to 75-61
    Link to 60-46
    Link to 45-31
    Link to 30-21

20. Our general over-excitement these days when it comes to Chryed screentime – we've truly been starved over the past few months. It seems we'll settle for mere glimpses of our boys, these days - dialogue? What's that again?

The aforementioned recent lack of Chryed has driven us to new levels of excitement/insanity… which leads us nicely into:

19. That awkward moment when everyone looks like Christian Phil, Ricky, Alfie.... even Kim (yes, really)…. the blackhole(s) have truly made us all crazy. That's my excuse for the next one…

18. …that awkward moment when you mistake Heather & Andrew for Chryed ...twice - I’m ashamed.

17. WFCTGIO departures... - over the last 50 parts we've said a sad farewelll to some loved posters, whilst others simply drifted away - LWP, C4E, cooko, Gem, indehed, indiefran, amongst others – maybe we’ll see you guys again soon?

16. ...arrivals… - we also said welcome to many, many fabulous newbies. I won't name any specifically, in case I forget one, but it’s great to have you all here! And there’s always room here for another one round here :D

15. …a Chryed baby... - a literal new arrival!

14. ... and the first WFCTGIO couple. – and it was revealed on the thread in true Pear style.

13. Cockroach amusement – ah Amira, you gave us some truly golden moments to play with this time around. I didn’t even have room to fit them all on this list - so here's an honorary mention to Fake Stair Fall, phone squeak, ridiculous head gear and crying without tears :sleep:

12. Glass!Smash / Jug!Slam – yep, another classic Amira-ism from the Red Button episode - I guess it was our first taste of things to come.

11. Perfume!Spray – the night we got the spoilers about Amira spraying perfume in Christian’s eyes spawned some of the most hilarious posts ever. To this day it's still a running joke on the thread.

Have to rush off out now, so will hopefully post the top 10 tomorrow evening, or Tuesday at the absolute latest, sorry to keep you in suspenders :p the top 10 is in some kind of order, so I'm sure you can guess some of the things that might appear on it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    : o:cool :

I'm sure he says been with. I can't even think what scene it's from though :eek::o:sleep :

:D Erm.....ohh, I think it's from Get You A Glass :)
    I always believed they slept together after first kiss.....everything about the way they acted afterwards.....Syed's massive guilt, Christian saying it felt right and it wasn't just another zipless one night stand.....all points to them having slept together imo :) And Christian says 'ever make this mistake before?' and Syed says about the four other one night stands so the 'mistake' would be sleeping with a man.....and so saying 'ever made this mistake before' I think shows again that they definitely slept together!

Yeah definitely. I mean, I had read all the debates and I could kind of see how you could interpret it as they didn't sleep together but I think they did :) All the things you mention point to it! Syed would play it down, wouldn't he - it's his way of coping, pretending it didn't happen. But it so did :cool:
    I think you're right, he did say "been with" :o but either way, Christian wouldn't have fallen for Syed quite as quickly as he did if they'd just kissed that day. I wonder if Syed was a more passionate or tender lover than most of the ONS's Christian had had before that moment?

Yeah I think so too :) And definitely. The aired kiss is quite clever I think, because of that - it looks quite tentative and gentle, and that, coupled by the suggestions that they did indeed have sex, and Christian's feelings about it, mean that they had tender, yet passionate and intense sex :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh plus Johnny and Pete have both said that they believe Chryed slept together after first kiss so I think that proves that they did! :D

Thanks for the list Chicky :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for memories 20-10 Chickky :D:D

JN's post about SBM in reverse made me burst out laughing and now I can't stop. Love it!! :D
    Forum Member
    hahaha thanks Chicky :D Those memories are hilarious :cool:
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    To find the quotes for the montages I had to sit through her explanation of why she didn't tell Syed about Yasmin..... 'we had just got married and you ran off with a man'.... there's so many things wrong with that sentence, I don't know where to start! :sleep:
    I get that she was angry but she had the whole pregnancy and then a year.....plenty of time to realise that whatever anger she may feel, Syed had the right to know about his daughter. Had it not been for her finding out he wanted a divorce, Syed still would not know about Yasmin. And yet no one was remotely angry at her for keeping Yasmin a secret...gah...hate Amira so much!

This! She didn't even care that Yasmin was growing up without a dad who would love her to bits... and when she eventually did take Yasmin to Walford, it was to try and get Syed back :rolleyes:

Thanks for the memories Chickky :D Can't wait for the top 10! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This! She didn't even care that Yasmin was growing up without a dad who would love her to bits... and when she eventually did take Yasmin to Walford, it was to try and get Syed back :rolleyes:

Thanks for the memories Chickky :D Can't wait for the top 10! :D

Yeah, she kept saying she wanted Yasmin to get to know her dad, but it was never about Yasmin, it was about using Yasmin to get Syed back, she didn't actually give a damn about Yasmin getting to know her dad. If she wanted what was best for Yasmin she would have stopped using her as a tool of manipulation and allowed both Syed and Christian to see her.
    And she kept trying to guilt trip Syed saying things like 'my dad wasn't around so you better be there for Yasmin'....um, he would have been there, if she had bothered to tell him Yasmin existed!!
    The only thing that made watching Amira's scenes again bearable was the knowledge that she's gone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta very much for the second to last list Chicky :) I loved re-reading the 'Amira glass smash' posts, possibly her finest moment during her return!

I'm going to hazard a guess and predict that Panto related posts/reports will be number one :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teapot2 wrote: »
    Ta very much for the second to last list Chicky :) I loved re-reading the 'Amira glass smash' posts, possibly her finest moment during her return!

I'm going to hazard a guess and predict that Panto related posts/reports will be number one :cool:

Good call :p

Fake spoilers may also be in there....and maybe Pictionary night, and possibly the leaked catch up for the 10th Nov? Not the happiest of memories but still pretty memorable :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fake spoilers may also be in there....and maybe Pictionary night, and possibly the leaked catch up for the 10th Nov? Not the happiest of memories but still pretty memorable :p

Pictionary was genius :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tee hee!
    Took me a while to get the one in the middle :o

And these were my attempts :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol, the ever reliant BBC EE website strikes again! :sleep:

I remember lurking on the thread that evening, not the best night to be a Chryedian!
This discussion has been closed.