Big Brother Australia - Episode 20 - Eviction - 30 September - 11.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Another one bites the dust tonight as we head into another eviction

Cat was saved yesterday so she's out of danger, and Dion went in the surprise eviction yesterday

Watch here - http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Couch Potato Radio will be on the air after the show

Comments

• firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugh should have been Travis, I assume the Ed/Jade fans are the ones voting for him.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another thing I've noticed in the last couple of years is how BB often puts words in people's mouths, in nominations often slanting what they say. But just in general DR conversations they do this as well, trying to put a particular viewpoint at someone. So with Katie they tried to turn Cat's eviction into something against her. I wonder what they were saying when she was crying in the DR a week or so ago as well, probably something else to try and suggest she was disliked in some way. I liked Dion's comment in the goodbye message that she was fine as she was. Though he suffered the laughable remark from Kruger that we had all enjoyed getting to know him (we didn't know him at all). This is definitely the season of dull boring HMs doing showmances, it's catering to the immature teens.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The intruder literally is a replacement for Dion, they seem like the same people.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pleased Priya stayed, which is totally different to how I felt about her to begin with.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pleased Priya stayed, which is totally different to how I felt about her to begin with.

I am glad priya stayed but the only complaint I would have is there are no older housemates.

I think any of the housemates would be a better role model to follow eg on twitter rather than SOME housemates in the UK bb.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lack of tasks and too many showmances/romances, that's how this year is going to go down sadly.....
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm elated Priya got the most votes <3 she's by far my favourite, clearly very smart and calculating but she hasn't been nasty in the process. I think might be a Mikkayla figure and survive a lot longer than we expect. Tbh I can't say I'm overly upset with Katie going, she was a bit of a ****... I would have preferred Travis though as he brings nothing other than a nice body, Katie at least stirred things, had confrontations and brought drama. Still can't get over Cat having the most votes to save yesterday though!!!

The new intruder looks great! In the literal sense of LOOKING great :p he really doesn't really sound all that interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat had a super week early on, a lot of people liked that she was smart and not a total idiot like some others, she also handled the lack of food really well. While she slipped since then I reckon she still has plenty of fans.

I don't think Priya can be compared to Mikkayla, Priya actually seems well liked by the housemates, the votes she received were rather lame and she doesn't seem as bossy as I thought she would unlike Mikkayla.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QUEEN PRIYA.

She is my fave. Beautiful and intelligent <333
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what? I'm glad Priya stayed too...and got the most votes ;-) I've really warmed to her the past couple of weeks and I feel she has a lot more to offer us yet.

Have no idea who/why people are voting for Travis! :( Was really hoping it would have been him.

While I initially disliked Katie, then liked her somewhat, I felt indifferent to her in the end so I'm not to sad about her leaving, although I do feel she is a big character to lose.