Mark Wright- the next big reality star?

2»

Comments

• mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »
    He is in partnership in a Club in Essex. His partner in that venture(and best pal) is supposedly Jack Tweed,Jade Goody's hubby/leech.....which says all we need to know about him.

he's got no involvement in that club anymore ;)

He's a club promoter. He puts on nights in the west end, and in Marbella and Ibiza as far as I know.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,938
    Forum Member
    mia75 wrote: »
    he's got no involvement in that club anymore ;)

He's a club promoter. He puts on nights in the west end, and in Marbella and Ibiza as far as I know.

Looks like it's not the only club he is no longer involved with....
    Thurrock chairman Tommy South says he doubts reality TV star Mark Wright will ever play for the club.

Wright agreed to join the Essex side in October but never featured for them and then flew off to star in 'I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!'
  • The NetThe Net Posts: 5,494
    Forum Member
    ross8503 wrote: »
    I am a massive fan of Marks and have been following his work for a while now. I hope he continues to be a big success as he really deserves it.
    Mark would make a great James Bond, he is a real star.
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Now come on...really? :D

I wouldn't get too serious about Ross and his judgement. Apart from a seemingly pathological dislike for Kelly Rowland he believes Kerry Katona to be a big star too. :D
  • whitecliffewhitecliffe Posts: 12,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Net wrote: »
    I wouldn't get too serious about Ross and his judgement. Apart from a seemingly pathological dislike for Kelly Rowland he believes Kerry Katona to be a big star too. :D

OMG just think of those two ego's in the same room! The vacuum that would create!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Net wrote: »

Okaaaay. :D
  • markymidsmarkymids Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a fantastic, charismatic, placid chap, I'm glad people really have started to see the real Mark Wright.. not too dissimilar from Jack too, who the public have got REALLY wrong.. perhaps he should go in the jungle next :cool:
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,938
    Forum Member
    markymids wrote: »
    He's a fantastic, charismatic, placid chap, I'm glad people really have started to see the real Mark Wright.. not too dissimilar from Jack too, who the public have got REALLY wrong.. perhaps he should go in the jungle next :cool:

Well he's been in the bush enough times if his drunken escapades are anything to go by.
  • PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    I think Mark Wright will be the only big winner/star to emerge from TOWIE.I think they believe they can do the same with Joey Essex but i dont believe they will pull it off again.Plus i dont think Joey has broad cross section appeal like Mark.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I heard Mark Wright will be presenting a spin off show for Take Me Out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I dont think Daniel Craig will be quaking in his boots just yet.... I do love Wrighty tho xxx
  • LiamforkingLiamforking Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I never watched TOWIE, so had no real opinion of Mark but I caught a bit of him in the Jungle and he come across ok. A lot of playing to the audience though. I read it somewhere he is going to earn a bit next year. The replacement for PA on the front of OK?

Is this the same nation that once venerated the likes of Newton, Brunel, Dickens and Orwell?
    I'm not a celebrity get me the hell out of this craphole.
  • CranfieldCranfield Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I am a massive fan of Marks and have been following his work for a while now. I hope he continues to be a big success as he really deserves it.

Are you Mark in disguise ? :rolleyes:

Whilst Mark seems a nice bloke, I got the impression he found walking and talking at the same time very difficult.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cranfield wrote: »
    Are you Mark in disguise ? :rolleyes:

Whilst Mark seems a nice bloke, I got the impression he found walking and talking at the same time very difficult.

How very perceptive of you LOL:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Hopefully not.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey! You still trolling that same old line? :rolleyes:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Blimey! You still trolling that same old line? :rolleyes:

At least Mr Blonde is funny.;)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Mark Wright will be presenting a spin off show for Take Me Out.
    Sloppy Seconds?
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The celebrity tag of 'reality star' basically means 'famous for nothing'. Whenever you see anyone with 'reality star' against their name, you just know they're a talentless wannabe, famous for literally nothing. Haven't seen anything from this bloke to suggest he's any different.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Neither of them is going to ever sleep with you so give it up