Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Couch Trip: The Coach

Old 15-03-2013, 22:28
Damahepa
Forum Member

Oh my....oh wow! I'm actually a little overwhelmed! Boring speech time, so you may want to tune out now...

When Poth invited us to do this game, I never imagined it would be so much fun. You've been a brilliant, brilliant host and have managed to control the chaos that has, at times, ensued (the Cuba incident comes to mind!). The places you've come up with have been both brilliant and not so, but that has only made this trip even better!

I've also 'met' some amazing people. I've liked everybody on this trip - you've all been so lovely and funny and I would have been happy for anybody to win.

Finally, Danny. We've been forum bezzies for a while now, and you know how wonderful I think you are. We made a good team, and it means a massive amount that after our 'rivalry', we've won a game together. Dizzie will live on!

Again, thank you.
Thank you so very much everyone.
Sorry I wasn't here for the last couple hours, but this has been a wonderful experience, and I'm very thankful for the experience! Thanks Poth, and all couples!

And Izzie- Team Dizzie is indeed for life not just for Coach trip but for life! It's been a terrific trip and you're a wonderful forum friend! Thanks so much for sharing this with me

Thanks again everyone! :') x
Damahepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 16-03-2013, 01:07
Damahepa
Forum Member

I'd also like to say, now it's all over, shall we finish the series by ACTUALLY going to Cuba? Fun times haha.

For the final time, good night, thanks again, love y'all x
Damahepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 02:20
Sex
Forum Member

No Manchester
Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 23:55
StigOfTheKrump
Forum Member

*permanently moves in*

It feels a little empty in here...