Options

When is Nigella back on our screens

Rare GrooveRare Groove Posts: 406
Forum Member
Any idea when she would be back? Cant wait to see what she has cooked up.

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have thought that getting back to work would be the last thing on her mind at the moment ..
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well since she got choke slammed by the undertaker, she will most likely be phoning in sick for a while.
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any idea when she would be back? Cant wait to see what she has cooked up.

She's off to America soon to start filming the new series of the show she does over there and i read that she has just signed with channel 4 to to a UK version of the same show for them.
  • Options
    tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    Well since she got choke slammed by the undertaker, she will most likely be phoning in sick for a while.

Why do you think that was for?

Violence I don't condone, but I'd be angry if my wife was mixing with another.
  • Options
    tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Yes, she's the cheat.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tommytiger wrote: »
    Why do you think that was for?

Violence I don't condone, but I'd be angry if my wife was mixing with another.

I have absolutely no idea why he did it, her involvement, his name, what day it happened, if I ever cared. But other than that yes I would be angry if my wife was off with another man, but if I was an old wine soaked leathery corpse of a man, I might just let my ultra hot wife have some fun because my hideous face has little else in terms of options.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don't think I'm up to date on this. Who did Nigella allegedly have an affair with?