Is this Cheryl Cole's extended tattoo?

Comments

• chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just clicked #cherylcoles on Twitter. Bloody hell. Cannot be unseen.
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How on Earth could she possibly think that this was in any way attractive :eek:
  • CMK29CMK29 Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Nikko Hurtado is an incredible tattoo artist - his work is beautiful (and he's probably the best in the business at human faces) but dear God this is bad! What on earth possessed her to get her whole bum done? That is going to be so awful when everything goes south. I feel sorry for whoever is going to be wiping her bum in the nursing home (in more ways than one)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't understand what went through her mind when thinking of having it done.

Hate tatts and this looks horrible. Never understood having one where you can't see it anyway.

Saw a woman with her children's names across her chest. Classy. ;)
  • littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's beautifully tattoo'd but (no pun intended) an unusual place to have it done. I would have expected a big piece like that to be on the back rather than the bum. I like tattoos and have a few, and to be fair have seen far worse than that.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would have been better of going into homebase and buying a bolt of feature wallpaper and pasting it all down her back n crack.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he must have thought all his christmases had come at once when he was asked to tattoo her arse :)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to be her toilet.

Ugh! That's just horrible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he must have thought all his christmases had come at once when he was asked to tattoo her arse :)

Yep. I bet he did.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we really know this is her. I know it has probably been confirmed but I really can't believe that such a naturally beautiful woman would do this to herself. What is going on in her head. Its almost like a form of self harm.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ows-photo.html

Christ on a Bike.

I seriously think the woman is sick in the head.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    Do we really know this is her. I know it has probably been confirmed but I really can't believe that such a naturally beautiful woman would do this to herself. What is going on in her head. Its almost like a form of self harm.

It's definitely her as she has confirmed it herself (it says so in the article) and you can also see the tattoo that she has on the upper right thigh which she has had for years
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    You have to sympathise with the Tattoo Artist..... for having to demean himself by working on a mere karaoke mime, notorious for muffing her lines.
    ..who is also rumoured to like muffs. She is not straight I'm telling you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the fact they decided to share the tattoo amongst the world tells you everything you need to know about the motive behind it... It's no secret her popularity has declined since 2009. That was her peak for fame. And a brief one. But as already pointed out, her body meaning she can do what she likes. Not entirely sure it'll look great as she ages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ows-photo.html

Christ on a Bike.

I seriously think the woman is sick in the head.

Where's that link supposed to lead to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had that tattoo for a while now.
  • MadMoo40MadMoo40 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've got a couple of tattoos myself, small ones, and I think they can look really nice.... but that is horrendous. For someone who is very attractive, she'd doing a good job of ruining her body.

Still, as long as she's happy with it, what does it matter what we think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like tattoos. I like Cheryl Cole. Some tattooists are amazing artists. I think it's her right to chose for her body....

BUT

personally I think it's awful!!!! OMG really awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, the uber-talented nations sweetheart :rolleyes: has been reduced to threads about her tattoos. Time's up Cheryl! :D

BTW she looks a complete mess in those concert photos.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pretty girl with delusions of grandeur has now ruined any possible chance of fame by defacing her body. Such a shame.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Agree - Cheryl can be very pretty but I dont like tatoos much, especially if theyre too OTT. If she had one that was more discreet it wouldn't matter so much :)
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't that fade over time and end up looking like some giant scar or birthmark?

It's so tacky and the bright pink thong just makes it look worse.[/QUOTE]

What with her and Tulisa they have had some real classy xf judges :D
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if she realises how that will look when she is 50 and then 60 etc , it will just look like she has been in an accident.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind it*, it looks a bit incomplete though, like a patterned rug on her lower-back and bum but it's probably not finished yet. It's her body and her choice. I wouldn't have it but can appreciate other people's rights and choices to do so.

*Not a Cheryl fan, at all.

ETA: I'm really disliking the general comments theme here on DS, that Cheryle had somehow defaced or ruined herself. As if her career and likability rely on her confirming to some generic standard.