• TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »
    Poor Hannah :(

agreed :(
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When Ewen was going off to work, I half expected the rest of the street to be standing out side, staring and pointing at him ala 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo
    Forum Member
    OffTheCuff wrote: »
    I think you mean Simba

yeah simba sorry got names mixed up
  • DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why do people think ewen is strange

Because he works, keeps his house clean, and doesn't interfere with his neighbours? For James Turner Street that's enough to have them sending for the men in the white coats. :D
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why do people think ewen is strange

I put he was peculiar because he just seemed it to me, he was a wee bit geeky and liked his old 80's vinyl stuff. He is probably a very nice guy, but he talked to his freezer..lol
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To tell you the truth I can't really see Titch claiming illegally. He doesn't really look like he would be comfortable with it.

I agree. He seems like a decent guy.

He said he didn't want to sit around on benefits and I am sure he was referring to the authorities when he spoke about declaring his earnings if he was able to make a go of it. Who else would you 'declare' earnings to?
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Ewen was going off to work, I half expected the rest of the street to be standing out side, staring and pointing at him ala 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'.

The amount of people just standing out on the street someone would have seen him being burgled poor sod
    Forum Member
    I put he was peculiar because he just seemed it to me, he was a wee bit geeky and liked his old 80's vinyl stuff. He is probably a very nice guy, but he talked to his freezer..lol

nothing wrong with being geeky
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No they would be outside with a banner and all gawking at him so they knew what someone that went to work looked like, and how they could be like him if they got off their derriers and did something.
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dimsie wrote: »
    Because he works, keeps his house clean, and doesn't interfere with his neighbours? For James Turner Street that's enough to have them sending for the men in the white coats. :D

Poor Bloke :D Bet he wished he could move.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cosya wrote: »
    The amount of people just standing out on the street someone would have seen him being burgled poor sod

Yes I was wondering if he would get burgled while at work.

The other people were probably not up yet thought. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazzy50 wrote: »
    I agree. He seems like a decent guy.

He said he didn't want to sit around on benefits and I am sure he was referring to the authorities when he spoke about declaring his earnings if he was able to make a go of it. Who else would you 'declare' earnings to?
    Mazzy, hiya hon. Where you been? Good to see you :D

Ok I take it back, Ewan is not peculiar he is just a normal geeky guy :D Actually he kind of reminds me of my husband when I met him 27 years ago..he was the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The other half are probably over the fence and straight into the house the moment he steps out to work.
    Forum Member
    No they would be outside with a banner and all gawking at him so they knew what someone that went to work looked like, and how they could be like him if they got off their derriers and did something.

dont think theey would
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell who's the oddball with the tatts an beard?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humpty Dumpty is sitting on her wall again!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    PMSL,,,Is Eddie Yates white Dee's new lover :D:D:D
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    White Dee Flirting :o
    Forum Member
    OffTheCuff wrote: »
    The other half are probably over the fence and straight into the house the moment he steps out to work.

ridiculous
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Bloke :D Bet he wished he could move.

I wonder what Benefits Street is doing for property prices in the area.
    Forum Member
    hope fungi is ok
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have they not done a biopsy on Fungi's lump? Or is this where he is going now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    I wonder what Benefits Street is doing for property prices in the area.

Probably lots. Loads of stupid buggers are going there to get autographs etc. Just glorifying sitting around doing nowt all day!