Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

1868788899092»

Comments

• Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Hi Mrs BBV long time no see. Yep this even trumps finding " the one" with old mishgone. You don't actually believe it's his do you ? well not by the conventional method anyway :p
    Going to interesting to see how this one plays out ;) This could actually do him a lot of harm over the pond. Being a bit a bit of a goer is one thing( though at his age i seriously doubt he is :D) but not with your friend's mrs

Hi darling!

Heard today that hetro daddy has decided to leave all the squabbling harem at home and go off on his yacht a la Greta Garbo so he can have 'some peace to think'. Meanwhile Snit is suicidal it's not her and has caused such a scene that Daddy Cowell is not speaking to her. Mish aka Kerching is throwing strops that Daddy Cowell cheated on her with GoldDigger Silverman and GoldDigger is floating round The Hamptons shopping for baby wear and wedding dresses. You couldn't make it up.

I should say Max will get a sizeable bonus for this year's work! :D
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Hi darling!

Heard today that hetro daddy has decided to leave all the squabbling harem at home and go off on his yacht a la Greta Garbo so he can have 'some peace to think'. Meanwhile Snit is suicidal it's not her and has caused such a scene that Daddy Cowell is not speaking to her. Mish aka Kerching is throwing strops that Daddy Cowell cheated on her with GoldDigger Silverman and GoldDigger is floating round The Hamptons shopping for baby wear and wedding dresses. You couldn't make it up.

Ha yes,he will probably need that to pay for a decent lawyer ;)
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,393
    Forum Member
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Hi darling!

..........erm......... I do believe they have........... ;):p