The "Get Ash Out" Campaign Thread

21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
Forum Member
A vote for Ash is a vote for entertainment!

We need to ensure the popular group take another hit on Friday as this could be our last chance for a long time. Let's stop the "all women out, boring men to cruise to the final" rot and vote out the Shark Eyed, "David Beckham doll after a housefire" Ash.

Comments

• Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely sign me up. :D

He really is unpleasant. Not only is he nasty and arrogant, he also manages to be stunningly boring while being so.

I really want a boy to go soon as well. I hate when all the women go in an early streak.
  • zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    I'm in, his voice sends me to sleep and he does nothing of interest all day, in fact all series !
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

We need to ensure the popular group take another hit on Friday as this could be our last chance for a long time. Let's stop the "all women out, boring men to cruise to the final" rot and vote out the Shark Eyed, "David Beckham doll after a housefire" Ash.

I'll throw him a vote for that line on its own! :D:D
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never vote in these things, but I'll sneak a couple his way. Odious little miscreant I hope he takes the totally contrived Winston with him.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in - haven't voted for years but will this week! :D
  • goroos1994goroos1994 Posts: 3,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in. I'm from Australia so can someone please throw in a vote or two on my behalf? Thanks :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    I'm in. I'm from Australia so can someone please throw in a vote or two on my behalf? Thanks :D

Consider it done! :)

I shall cast your votes (and mine) from work, as I am far too tight to actually pay for these things out of my own pocket. :cool:;-)
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Consider it done! :)

I shall cast your votes (and mine) from work, as I am far too tight to actually pay for these things out of my own pocket. :cool:;-)

:o Throw in 700 for me. :D:D
  • tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Yeah, that was a particularly distasteful comment at the end of the show this evening.
    Just for that, he gets my vote - get Ash out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    :o Throw in 700 for me. :D:D

Of course, no problem. :) I shall log on to the phone system at work using someone else's log in details, so they will get the blame for all the calls. :):cool:;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems likes TiBB forum are on board also. We did it with Tamara, we can do it with Ash. Just remember, there were less then a 100 votes between Wolfy and Hazel the week Wolfy was evicted. This shows that no many people vote anymore and every vote matters
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Of course, no problem. :) I shall log on to the phone system at work using someone else's log in details, so they will get the blame for all the calls. :):cool:;-)

Loling at 4am, hope I don't wake everyone up! :D:D
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems likes TiBB forum are on board also. We did it with Tamara, we can do it with Ash. Just remember, there were less then a 100 votes between Wolfy and Hazel the week Wolfy was evicted. This shows that no many people vote anymore and every vote matters

But you didn't really. Tamara was always going to go. Also i am pretty sure a lot of people that are on TiBB are also on here.
  • RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in!!! The cool kids need decimating!!
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in too, haven't voted in ages but Ash is an idiot and I want to see the smug smiles wiped off those three buffoons
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well after reading who I wanted out if not longer up, I need to find someone. Toya needs to stay as she is the only brave one to stand up to that group. That group need a game playing back on them.
    Because Ash got cheers last week, it all went to his head, silly man, he needs to go and will be getting my votes this week!
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Ash needs to go I really hope he does as it would really shake up the house .
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    But you didn't really. Tamara was always going to go. Also i am pretty sure a lot of people that are on TiBB are also on here.

Danielle was the hot favourite to go until the 'tide turned'. I'm quite sure the same tide will turn in favour of Toya:D
  • elizadooolittleelizadooolittle Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So true. Although you've won me over mainly with your poetic and playful description of Ash ;-)
  • elizadooolittleelizadooolittle Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tff wrote: »
    Yeah, that was a particularly distasteful comment at the end of the show this evening.
    Just for that, he gets my vote - get Ash out.

I must have missed it. What did he say?
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must have missed it. What did he say?

He said that they should have voided the boring c**** nominations instead.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'ma send him a few votes to try and save Toya.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toya will go her odds are way ahead of everyone else. Ash is gonna get the girl votes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will vote too.