Davina Interview (New Mag)

blackrockblackrock Posts: 3,873
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Davina's pleased with the job she's done on interviews and wouldn't change a thing...

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews/view/10027/Davina-reveals-all-about-BB10-/

Comments

• cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Davina, she's no Gretel Kileen, but she is devoted to the show and has made it the show it is today.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Davina, she's no Gretel Kileen, but she is devoted to the show and has made it the show it is today.

Of course Davina is devoted to the show.....she is paid a huge amount to be devoted to the show!!
  • south banksouth bank Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Davina is devoted to the show.....she is paid a huge amount to be devoted to the show!!

She's paid the going rate for such a job.Would you have her give some money back?

Davina does a grand job :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    south bank wrote: »
    She's paid the going rate for such a job.Would you have her give some money back?

Davina does a grand job :)

just saying she is paid a huge amount of money to be devoted to the show. Didn't say whether I thought she was doing a good or bad job!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just saying she is paid a huge amount of money to be devoted to the show. Didn't say whether I thought she was doing a good or bad job!

Fair enough...I will ask you then ;) do you think Davina is a good host? If she was to be replaced who do you think would be better than her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    south bank wrote: »
    Faie enough...I will ask you then ;) do you think Davina is a good host? If she was to be replaced who do you think would be better than her?

OK Interesting question.

I don't like Davina because of her gurning and her appalling favouritism towards certain h/mates especially during the interviews. However, I do appreciate that some of this may be due to the fact that she is getting paid a lot of money to present the show and has to toe the party line.

She is also a poor interviewer.

having said that, no-one else immediately springs to mind as a replacement
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that not just the interview from the press pack..?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    I think Davina is great. She does my nut in every now and again, but this is HER show. I really think that regardless of what you think of her, the show would lose something vital if she were to be replaced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member

HAHA! AND IM GLAD!

Davina is a far superior presenter to Gretel, who in herself seems lovely, but has a detatched outlook on the show. Davina feels joined at the hip to Big Brother and it shows in her child like enthusiasm!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK Interesting question.

I don't like Davina because of her gurning and her appalling favouritism towards certain h/mates especially during the interviews. However, I do appreciate that some of this may be due to the fact that she is getting paid a lot of money to present the show and has to toe the party line.

She is also a poor interviewer.

having said that, no-one else immediately springs to mind as a replacement

I love Davina,gurning and all.And she's bound to have some bias towards certain HMs,but she's nowhere near as bad as Dermot was,imo.

BB does fine without Dermot,and even without Russell,who I liked. However,I don't think it would be BB without Davina.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Davina too. Her blatant bias in last year's finale annoyed me somewhat but I do see her as the face of Big Brother. I love how she is passionate and enthusiastic about the show. It wouldn't be the same without her.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    luvjustin wrote: »
    Is that not just the interview from the press pack..?

'New' doesn't employ journalists they just copy out press releases. A laughable rag.