Options

Moments You Loved That No-one remembers

Comments

• Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Samanda wearing pots on their heads in the DR and freaking out when they played rock/paper/scissors and thought they were really telepathic...when they didn`t even know what it meant LOLOLOL :D
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One moment that made me laugh was during a late night BB11 live feed.

Caiohme and Ife were in the kitchen and Caiohme goes over to boil the kettle.

It doesn't work, and then she just says in a really deadpan way "What the f**k is wrong with this f**king kettle "

I think her Irish accent made it funnier
  • Options
    fenpeperfenpeper Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    One of the very early CBBs with Kenzie (?) dressed as Humpty Dumpty trying to hide. I laughed and laughed. x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB4 - the droll Jon Tickle - up for nomination week after week. He'd take the nominations in his stride: he was that used to it. It got so predictable that he took to making the announcement himself, correctly saying each sentence before BB had chance to say it...And then he'd shout out the little idiosyncrasies like "Dramatic pause" ....and......"Another dramatic pause"....."Jon"..."Thanks guys"

BB9 - Lisa & Mario were always, ALWAYS, exfoliating each other with their His 'N' Hers exfoliating gloves. Other times they were applying bottle after bottle of fake tan. One day they were at it in the bedroom (gawd, custard creams - another one). Lisa had taken her top off and was cupping her breasts for modesty, while Mario rubbed the fake tan in, very seriously. This looked a lot like waxing a prized car...Darnell walked in and realised it was a private moment or it ought to be: "What have we here?" He said, curiously, in his American accent.

Also, "But am I a minger? AM I MINGING?" - Jade BB3
  • Options
    jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When grace was in and heard the "get grace out" chants, and really couldn't believe it.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urbane wrote: »
    BB4 - the droll Jon Tickle - up for nomination week after week. He'd take the nominations in his stride: he was that used to it. It got so predictable that he took to making the announcement himself, correctly saying each sentence before BB had chance to say it...And then he'd shout out the little idiosyncrasies like "Dramatic pause" ....and......"Another dramatic pause"....."Jon"..."Thanks guys"

Jon Tickle was awesome.

BB4 was so underrated.
  • Options
    who, me?who, me? Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In BB8, the housemates were going round volunteering to do tasks around the house. Someone asked Lesley what she was going to do. 'I'll do the post-modern irony,' was her reply.
  • Options
    Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who, me? wrote: »
    In BB8, the housemates were going round volunteering to do tasks around the house. Someone asked Lesley what she was going to do. 'I'll do the post-modern irony,' was her reply.

Leslie was fantastic!
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    Imogen's 'Hot Topics' got lots of comments back then, but the best part of it was not the final-cut, but her rehearsal in the DR.
    Embarrassed and unable to sing it because she was Just laughing her ass off at how cringeworthy it was.

Another Imogen moment i liked was when she and Ash were sitting by the pool in their Bikini's chatting away.
    Ash was doing the talking atm. when all of a sudden Imogen talked right over her when she saw that 2 flys had rested on her and were mating.
    Just loved the look and sound of sheer disgust as Imogen said "wtf, 2 fly's are mating on me".

Samanda and the Spider in the hair in the Bathroom.
    A fabulous girly moment!

Lea and Ash and Mikey and Pete inpersonating eachother in the DR.

Derek saying to Science that he was annoying even when he's inside a box.

Karly taking the piss out of Freddie in the DR.

I loved those 2 in the house :D
  • Options
    spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB6 Sam singing 'I've had the time of my life' in the living room for Saskia, Maxwell, Craig & Anthony was hilarious.

In BB10 when the housemates were sat around the table and Bea was raising something that had upset her and Rodrigo couldn't stop laughing at her.

Sophie and Rodrigo's laughing fit in the DR dressed as vampires.

Sam BB7 falling over and Nikki in the bath laughing her head off.

Imogen's Hot Topics in the DR.

Jayne BB7 "I'm not a bullshitter, like you." - Aisleyne & Michael's faces.

When BB asked Chanelle if she liked a certain food. Chanelle's response was to feign choking and in her Yorkshire accent said "NURRRRRR!"
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't remember who said it, but in CBB, Pointing at Tina Malone whilst dressed up in a costume green dress & screeching " SHRECK" :D:D
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not been through the rest of the thread so don't know if this has come up but what springs to mind for me is Hira and the Alice in Wonderland task. I was crying by the end of it. So funny
  • Options
    mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon Tickle saying "Naughty tomato plant" and quoting the words to Hotel California.

Anthony saying he was more developed than a plant.

Derek screaming in the diary room blindfolded while Big Brother waved a raw chicken around his head.

Makosi- "Do you go to church Science?"
    Science- "I am a church".

Derek saying "ghastly people" all the time!

Pete falling in the pool.

Craig BB6 angrily mouthing the words to the pirate song in the pirate task.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I remember the BB5 housemates being really glum and subdued after a miserable task or something so Nadia went a picked up the hosepipe and started singing 'It's Raining Men', probably to raise spirits. It just seemed so out of the blue.

I also remember during the wedding task, Nadia had put in some curlers in her hair and it had made it extra curly. It looked like coiled springs attached to her head and she could barely look at herself in the mirror for laughing so much.
  • Options
    mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I've lived the life of an international popstar" - Paul BB2 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep calm leslie and have a strawberry
  • Options
    EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People probably remember these but.
    Orlaith and Science's arguements.
    Mikey "Let's throw this dirty garment back in the bath" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anthony BB6 being asked to name a famous horse and plumping for Sandy from Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds.
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonDoe wrote: »
    Anthony BB6 being asked to name a famous horse and plumping for Sandy from Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds.

OMG It wasn't Anthony's answer that was so funny it was Big Brothers response :D:D:D

Oh for the days of the Tree of Temptation, " Pi$$ off Anthony :D:D:D
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig Coates..BB6 too many too mention,,he was the gift that kept on giving."I love you Anfonee" priceless.

Nadia BB5 dressed up in army fatigues, looking like CHe Guvera screaming for cigarettes in the DR.

Michelle Bass murdering Pie Jesu (sic)
    Roberto BB6 upending the bowl of spagetti on Maxwells head
    Derek Lord - loosing it with Science on an almost daily basis

Kenzie on CBB dressed as Humpty Dumpty
    Pete Burns and George G in leotards miming an emotion
    Yeah Jackie..need I say more.

Ziggy BB8 telling Tracey to STFU during their peasant task (made all the funnier because he had quite a posh voice)
    Chanelle screeching the violin BB8

Kat crying for her "frens" and then being evicted in her bathrobe:D I absolutely LOVED that.
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi's exit treatment at the time and at the time I felt well deserved unlike Jemima and the trashy audience last week.
  • Options
    JayneWJayneW Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine was Brian BB2 didn't he used to sing Deans song something about the ways you can kill someone but Brian made it so funny. I hope someone else can remember this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A drunk Verne Troyer drives his mobility scooter headlong into the Diary Room door.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A drunk Verne Troyer drives his mobility scooter headlong into the Diary Room door.

Brill:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

Love reading all of these, we've had some really great housemates