Abbey and Peter welcome baby girl

2»

Comments

• Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    :) Thank you!! I hope so..I'd hate for my little one to grow up an only child!! xx

there is nothing wrong in being an only child!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Ellie_R wrote: »
    Sophia Ruby from what I have read, hope it is correct. A lovely 'normal' name.

Crikey - very normal - not what I was expecting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Ellie_R wrote: »
    Sophia Ruby from what I have read, hope it is correct. A lovely 'normal' name.

Yes thats correct Sophia Ruby
    Camino wrote: »

Ditto !
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes thats correct Sophia Ruby

Ditto !

That's a beautiful name. Good choice Abbey and Peter, hope little Sophia is happy and healthy xxx
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Haha Schofe joked that the baby is already 5ft tall :D

I agree, but at least Abbey has a career of her own in modelling, which she went for before she was famous for being with Peter. I really hope they're a happy little family after all that's happened :)

What made her known was her stint on Britains next top model, whilst she was recording the show she plainly stated on camera her goal in life was to bag a footballer, and live a life of luxury. :D Hardly a woman that wanted to live off her own back now is it!:p

I'm happy for them both and hope it works out:), but have people conveniently forgotten he cheated on her at the beginning of her pregnancy?:eek: Odd!
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I love the name. It's nice to see celebs give their baby a normal name.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    What made her known was her stint on Britains next top model, whilst she was recording the show she plainly stated on camera her goal in life was to bag a footballer, and live a life of luxury. :D Hardly a woman that wanted to live off her own back now is it!:p

I'm happy for them both and hope it works out:), but have people conveniently forgotten he cheated on her at the beginning of her pregnancy?:eek: Odd!

Perhaps not, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Abbey could live easily on what money she makes herself from modelling and TV.

I haven't forgotten it but I do believe that people can change and I hope that Peter has. They make a lovely couple and a lovely little family.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »

I preferred being an only child to having a brother!