Pobol Y Cwm (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Yeh how much can Gethin cope with?

He's been asked to put up with too much already. Most people could not cope with the situation he is in.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    He's been asked to put up with too much already. Most people could not cope with the situation he is in.

Exactly. I'm only on Monday's episode but it's quite refreshing to see someone on PYC seeing a counsellor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Exactly. I'm only on Monday's episode but it's quite refreshing to see someone on PYC seeing a counsellor.

Wonder if we'll see more of the counselor? She was in a lot of that episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if we'll see more of the counselor? She was in a lot of that episode.

Yeh I think we might.
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    cant wait for onibus today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just saw the advert with eileen looking good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing what happens :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next weeks spoilers
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s93/pobol-y-cwm/spoilers/a509215/dani-makes-a-discovery.html

Does Gethin come clean with Dani about Gwyneth? Wow! Makes sense, but no-one has acted normally about Gwyneth so its a shock.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gwyneth thinks shes mafia
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next weeks spoilers
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s93/pobol-y-cwm/spoilers/a509215/dani-makes-a-discovery.html

Does Gethin come clean with Dani about Gwyneth? Wow! Makes sense, but no-one has acted normally about Gwyneth so its a shock.
    I hope everyone finds out what Gwyneth has done. Brandon was a popular member of the community. Maybe now Angela is out of Y Deri, Ed will put up a picture of Brandon next to Reg on the wall
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope he does i was gutted when angela wouldnt let him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh sounds great! Thanks :)
  • Options
    .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ed is a Pratt, he makes me angry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on last Wednesday's - Dani is so funny cooking!
  • Options
    welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwyneth must have her comeuppnce
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope so El be good watching to
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are going to get what you want sarah and el
    Sept. 9th: Mark comes across unhappy customers on his post round. As further revelations are made about the fire, Dani learns more about Gethin's lies.

Sept. 10th: As she tries to move on with her life, there's no welcome for Gwyneth at the salon.Things between Ed and Dani go from bad to worse.

Sept. 11th: Having had enough of the awkward situation between Anita and Diane, Meic tries to solve the problem. Gwyneth's loneliness deepens as more people learn about the fire.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sept. 9th: Mark comes across unhappy customers on his post round. As further revelations are made about the fire, Dani learns more about Gethin's lies.

Sept. 10th: As she tries to move on with her life, there's no welcome for Gwyneth at the salon.Things between Ed and Dani go from bad to worse.

Sept. 11th: Having had enough of the awkward situation between Anita and Diane, Meic tries to solve the problem. Gwyneth's loneliness deepens as more people learn about the fire.

Wow that`s amazing. Thanks sderr.

Yesterdays episode had me bawling. Fantastic episode.
    Hubby will be watching 2 weeks of eps tomorrow. He doesn`t read spoilers, so he will be truly shocked.
    Ditto with the next round of spoilers.
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slowly but surely I`m starting to like Mark again. Getting him away from the school and into a postie`s job was a great decision by the writers.
    I have a feeling Gemma will be working at CwmFM a lot more now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question about last night's: did Sioned just do what Macs did? Did she get drunk not tell her partner about her hep b and sleep with that guy without protection?
  • Options
    nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm behind at the moment but so pleased saint gwyneth will be no longer saintly. Feel for dani, I was hoping Gary would come to her aid but as he knew she won't be happy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm behind at the moment but so pleased saint gwyneth will be no longer saintly. Feel for dani, I was hoping Gary would come to her aid but as he knew she won't be happy.

Unless Garry doesn't tell her and lets Gethin take all the blame. Not what I think is fair but we did see that with Macs how hypocritical these villagers are. I wonder will Gethin try to kill himself? There is a psychologist involved in his storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member

thank you so much for that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoilers :)
This discussion has been closed.