Options

adam turning on deana again

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    Oh for goodness sake Deana cheated Adam doesn't know it was part of a task, he has a right to be annoyed with her

It didn't look like she cheated from the clip, if it's about the office chair race, Deana was in the middle and Becky and Luke A were squashing her from both sides so she pushed back at them with her hips, Becky was the one that started squealing about Deana cheating, yet she was pushing her a lot more than Deana retaliated.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan121 wrote: »
    I could be wrong about Lauren haven't seen all the stuff from outside the house. But in the house i think she never really trusted her and prob since she has been out has been able to see the footage, hindsight is a wonderful thing

But she never really trusted Lauren either ;)
  • Options
    VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks again like little princess Deana can do no wrong!
    Is there anything that little princess Deana has done wrong since she been in the house?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    It didn't look like she cheated from the clip, if it's about the office chair race, Deana was in the middle and Becky and Luke A were squashing her from both sides so she pushed back at them with her hips, Becky was the one that started squealing about Deana cheating, yet she was pushing her a lot more than Deana retaliated.

she stopped both adams and scotts chair, she is on a task her and sarah have to win two games for them all to pass
    she stopped adams chair first then scotts
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I've always said nobody likes her much, they live with her 24/7.
    Now are they all wrong and you, who see's an edited 15 mins of her per day, have her sussed?

The housemates who have left and are out of an environment which targets who to vote have said positive things about her. There are some that dislike her but others that go with the flow.
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    But the rest of the Hm's don't know Sara has a task so their reaction is natural.The minute anyone looks crooked at Deanna, there is a complete condemnation of that HM,.They should worshiping her 24/7 doncha know.
    Its getting tedious and annoying.

No one should worship anyone else but Adam persistently causes arguments with Deana for no good reason and speaks to her in a way he would not speak to others in the house. He does this because he wants to publically distance himself from her because she is the constant target for the insiders. That's fine, he can do that all he wants but he should not pretend to be her friend the rest of the time. He is not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    she stopped both adams and scotts chair, she is on a task her and sarah have to win two games for them all to pass
    she stopped adams chair first then scotts

If you watch it again, they both stopped hers first tho, then she retaliated.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke and Adam dont really like her they just use her for a vote

I think at first Luke A did seem the more paranoid, but from what I've seen I do think that he does warm to people after a while.

Adam though? After all this talk for weeks about how they are better people than the other lot?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    But she never really trusted Lauren either ;)

very true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    If you watch it again, they both stopped hers first tho, then she retaliated.

sorry but you are wrong, go watch again, she stopped his chair twice before he tried to retaliate
  • Options
    Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    Virgo wrote: »
    It looks again like little princess Deana can do no wrong!
    Is there anything that little princess Deana has done wrong since she been in the house?

It has nothing to do with Deana not being able to do anything wrong. If roles were switched and Deana was the one complaining about Adam cheating the forum would be criticising Deana instead of Adam.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    I knew he never really liked her, he blames everything on her. He's an idiot.

I agree...hes not a true friend at all!
    He wudnt say it to anyone else!
    Starting to resent him
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    He's a patronising twerp towards Deana, a lot of the time.

For most of the series, he has laughed incredulously as he does it, and got away with it, but now he isn't even pretending to like her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke and Adam dont really like her they just use her for a vote

I think Luke A does now.
    I might be wrong and maybe I've read Luke A wrong, but I do think that he's warmed to her now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It has nothing to do with Deana not being able to do anything wrong. If roles were switched and Deana was the one complaining about Adam cheating the forum would be criticising Deana instead of Adam.

but deana did cheat
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong about Lauren haven't seen all the stuff from outside the house. But in the house i think she never really trusted her and prob since she has been out has been able to see the footage, hindsight is a wonderful thing

Yeh that's what I mean since being on the outside.

Its a shame because the strange fact is that I did used to believe Caroline liked deana as I have never seen her go off on one about her and iirc she hasn't nominated her, and Ashleigh USED to have aloft spot for her and we know about Sara. So it seems like deana could've had a genuine friendship with some of the baddies when it seems to look like the outsiders don't really like her:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    wow. :rolleyes:

i really have no words at some of these posts. ott would be an understatement

:yawn: i need a break
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thats how i see it too. lauren even told adam to get closer to connor. deana was never part of their team.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I've always said nobody likes her much, they live with her 24/7.
    Now are they all wrong and you, who see's an edited 15 mins of her per day, have her sussed?

How is anyone right or wrong about whether they like someone or not?
    It's purely subjective opinion, not about being right or wrong if they like someone or not.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what tone would that be? The calm mannered tone he had with Shiv when she spent hours wailing at him? The calm way he asked Sara why she didn't want to live with him least? The calm way he listened to Caroline's apology to him and hugged her when she cried afterwards. What you're saying is absolute exaggeration. He's snapped at Deana twice, that all he's done.

The person he did raise the tone of his voice to was Arron when he was being an utter nuisance with the lights.
    That would be the tone he uses with the women. The you are stupid because you don't have a penis, ok well I can't see mine over my stomach but I have one tone.

I do not exaggerate, I say it how I see it, hear it. He's always using a derogatory tone when he speaks about or to the other women. He also says disgusting things about women behind their back. Things I find disgusting.
    I didn't say he RAISED HIS VOICE why exaggerate what I said? If you had a case to make you would have made it without manipulating what I said. :p
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew he never really liked her, he blames everything on her. He's an idiot.

Totally agree.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've gone right off him. It seems like he has been keeping quiet so to speak, and now the true Adam is coming out.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    8.40pm: The results for this week's task are in - The housemates have passed! They will receive a luxury budget this week. #bbuklive
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cash777 wrote: »
    wow. :rolleyes:

i really have no words at some of these posts. ott would be an understatement

:yawn: i need a break

ott is Adam's behaviour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Adam doesnt deserve the positive comments he gets in this forum! He wud switch quickly when it suits him!
    Vote luka A n Deana