Justin Bieber booed...

Comments

• stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh really? What are you going to do about it you little pipsqueak?
    Not 'cool' with it are you? Tough titties.

I can't believe that in this apology he's being ungracious and trying to pin blame on other people exaggerating it.
    If he was two hours late then he was two hours late, simple as that, nobody's exaggerating anything.

Rather than people hoping that they get a refund I think people should be demanding a refund.
    People payed a lot of money for a faulty product that wasn't as advertised on the tin. People were forced to leave to get home.
    These are mainly children who he's treated with such disregard.

Pipsqueak! Perfect....just perfect!:D:D
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    How pathetic you are.
    Do you not think other people beside people from London have the same issues about getting home.

And why should he give a free concert.?? Don't understand this statement he came on he sang.!
    If people are taking young people on school nights and not thought ahead of this who are to blame.
    Things don't always go smoothly

As I said before.......the problem is getting home if a concert overruns the stated finish time. Most people plan ahead as to which train to catch and what is the last train they can catch before they are stranded! A concert finishing very late means that many are left with the choice of leaving early or trying to find a hotel for the night (which can cost a lot of money and be difficult to find very late at night.). Many would have had to get from Greenwich (along with thousands of others) in order to get to the main rail termini (including having to travel across London) and possibly have to connect with more public transport at their destination. A worrying prospect for many!
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

If thats the mentality of alot of his "fans" I hope he's 3 hours late for his next concert.
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,404
    Forum Member
    Justin Bieber booed...and he fully deserved it for irresponsibly letting down his young fans by being so late without good cause.

Accidents and illness are justifiable reasons for being late but being hung over and not caring from too much partying the night before is not. If he regularly starts to treat his fans with contempt then it'll be his downfall because his fan base will dwindle and shrink. If he has any sense, he will learn from this experience and not repeat it.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    I believe Jaden Smith is the 14 year old son of Will Smith who's already into women, dodgy words or my hearing? And has performed with Justin.

I know who he is but how many 19yr old blokes hang around with 14yr olds, unless they are related and have been made to by their parents :D

I can imagine the conversation now.

*before the concert*

Justine: "but I don't WANT him on stage near me!"

Mum : "Look... I promised his mum he could throw sweets at the kids and hang around with you after his bedtime so you WILL let him go on stage before you!! Or so HELP me I'm making you wear a BELT next time young man!!"

Justine: "I HATE YOU MUUUUUUUM!" *sulks for 2 hours*
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10:30 is the new 8:30
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Promoters could get fined for over running, so he will have to be on time this evening. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Some millionaire should buy out every ticket, so when Justin prances on stage there's just an empty room :D
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some millionaire should buy out every ticket, so when Justin prances on stage there's just an empty room :D

Teeheehee :D
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booing the beaver, now they will have to send death threats to themselves :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky News are going to be "live at theO2" soon, presumably to see what time he shows up. :p
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Not a fan of his by any means, but Carly Rae Jepsen on at 8 and then Justin on at 8.30 was never a realistic schedule, so I'd be inclined to believe he was supposed to be on a bit later. Either way it doesn't really matter as being that late is never really acceptable.
  • RedunitedRedunited Posts: 1,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next get rid of Harry styles and 1direction this is going to end in tears for bieber and co.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His Twitter feed is full of humble pie today. I can imagine the record company bod standing over his shoulder, telling him what to type.

https://twitter.com/justinbieber
  • TyrTyr Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justin Bieber fans booed their hero tonight after he turned up nearly TWO HOURS late on stage in London - on a school night.

Tickets for the sold-out gig at the O2 Arena ranged from £57.65 for a standing ticket to £331 for a VIP meet and greet experience

Furious parents and schoolchildren tweeted their frustration when he failed to appear on the first of four O2 shows until just after 10:20pm.

A punter inside the O2 said: "He's two hours late and Bieber is still not on stage. Kids are having to leave as it's so late. Not fair - bless them."

WOW, sooooo rock n roll!! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    His Twitter feed is full of humble pie today. I can imagine the record company bod standing over his shoulder, telling him what to type.

https://twitter.com/justinbieber

I've done some press and PR work in my time and the tone of contrition and level of detail does indeed imply an external guiding hand. Hopefully, this experience will encourage Bieber to behave in a more mature, responsible and considerate manner in future.
    Redunited wrote: »
    Next get rid of Harry styles and 1direction this is going to end in tears for bieber and co.

In an ideal world, Bieber, Styles and the other One Direction twinks would all marry each other in a communal civil partnership ceremony, go off into the sunset together and live happily ever after so leaving the rest of us in peace.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any updates from the O2? Wonder if Kay is on the scene for Sky News.
    Forum Member

According to Sky News a few mins ago, Bieber is due on stage at 935pm this evening and they'll be checking up and waiting to see if he'll be booed again. He cannot afford to let his young fans down again.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member

Well his twitter account 5 mins ago said, 'on time ready to go'

Yet last night nothing, looks like the old PR machine has been cranked up.

It's as if nothing happened last night.
    Forum Member
    Sky News now reporting that Bieber was on time this evening.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The progression of JB would be laughable if it wasn't so frighteningly representative of the future. Image is created, internet is exploited to push it globally outside the confines of American media, predicted target audience rolls over and wags tails and half-stick tongues out of corner of mouth.
    Forum Member
    The progression of JB would be laughable if it wasn't so frighteningly representative of the future. Image is created, internet is exploited to push it globally outside the confines of American media, predicted target audience rolls over and wags tails and half-stick tongues out of corner of mouth.

I also feel sorry for the performers in a way because as soon as their popularity starts to wane then they're dumped and left unsupported with no help about what to do with their futures or they're given really bad advice as this article shows:

One former boy band member who knows this all too well is Lee Ryan from Blue. ‘Financially you just can’t ever relax,’ says Ryan. ‘I really admire these guys who watch the money because it was something I never did. In Blue I had the flash cars, the designer gear, the great flat. When we split in 2005 I was advised to put the few hundreds of thousands I had left into property and it just tanked. ‘Boys in boy bands can be total mugs. I was. It doesn’t last long and you have to make the most of every opportunity because tomorrow you wake up and it’s over.’
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2071101/JLS-reveal-losing-The-X-Factor-winning-move.html#ixzz2MhvJC2ud
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres no need for 3 support acts if thats one of the excuses. Having 3 support acts are just trying to sell more cd's. The kids need to have a fun time, buy a poster and get to bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    What a half hearted apology Beiber gave. For all that money raked in someone should have made sure he was on time.
    He tried hard to weasle down the lateness minute by minute calling it a "technical problem." I don't expect he thought anyone would complain. Serves him right that it made the national TV news.
    There should be rules about these performers and their management entering into a contract when tickets are sold under the sale of goods act.
    The performers should be on time, give value for money and not mime.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My niece was at the concert on Monday. It was her very expensive birthday prezzie from her mum. Apart from the long wait he missed out 5 songs that he sang and will sing at all the other concerts. She is gutted.