Hazel O'Sullivan

Comments

• Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice bod, looks like 'side boob Sallie' may have some competition.
    ;)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Surely no longer going in she's tweeting https://twitter.com/Hazelosullivan1
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

Hazel looks far better in those pics than she does in most of the ones a google search turns up.

Sallie also looks far better in professional model shots than she normally does.

Neither is especially good looking by housemate standards.
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her Twitter says she's in Dublin tonight so doubt she's going in. Shame, she could've got of with Sallie.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David_Hill wrote: »
    Her Twitter says she's in Dublin tonight so doubt she's going in. Shame, she could've got of with Sallie.
    i don't believe everything i read on twitter . Fergus is the clue not Calum B
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Could she hae someone tweeting for her?
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fergus is the real reason why i think she is going in .Can't say anymore with out giving the game away.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from Anna and Mary the witch - the ONLY Irish women have been models. Am I right? Getting blinking fed-up of these ten-a-penny glamour pusses who most probably hang out together of a Saturday night. There are other women in Ireland, BB producers :mad:
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from Anna and Mary the witch - the ONLY Irish women have been models. Am I right? Getting blinking fed-up of these ten-a-penny glamour pusses who most probably hang out together of a Saturday night. There are other women in Ireland, BB producers :mad:

Caoimhe was a university student completing her degree who also did some work as a DJ.

Noirin had some sort of retail management job.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    So other than Orlaith and Georgia, which female Irish housemates have been models?
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just assumed all the women in Ireland were gorgeous patsy?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she is not boring.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    So other than Orlaith and Georgia, which female Irish housemates have been models?

None Noirin was a retail manager and Keeva a language student.Anna was an exnun.
  • Soulrebel1980Soulrebel1980 Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Anyone who follows the PDC darts will recognise Hazel, *sigh* remember when reality tv had housemates on who had never been on tv before, a long time ago.....
  • TipptopTipptop Posts: 991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Surely no longer going in she's tweeting https://twitter.com/Hazelosullivan1

But never tweeted about not going into BB, where she would of if she was not going in, as theres too much publicity about it.

Probably her manager after taking over the twitter account
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Caoimhe was a university student completing her degree who also did some work as a DJ.

Noirin had some sort of retail management job.

Noirin's definitely a model too. She's even done Playboy, as far as I know. I knew Keeva was at university but I thought she modelled too? Surprised she didn't to be honest. She's very striking.
    I just assumed all the women in Ireland were gorgeous patsy?

Well, obviously. :p
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noirin's definitely a model too. She's even done Playboy, as far as I know. I knew Keeva was at university but I thought she modelled too? Surprised she didn't to be honest. She's very striking.

Well, obviously. :p

Noirin is now but before BB she worked in Dunnes as a trainee manager. Although she did appear in an aussie RTV show on a work year in Oz.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Hazel, Noirin, Georgia and Orlaith were models; Anna and Mary definitely not. And Keeva could well have been. Fairly strong proportion models nonethless. I'd prefer a few more Annas myself.