Options

Ant and Dec

ashley1234ashley1234 Posts: 57
Forum Member
Does anyone know why Ant was not wearing his wedding ring on tonights Takeaway show. He has certainly worn it for all the other shows. Has something happened that we havent heard about ??

Comments

• Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashley1234 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why Ant was not wearing his wedding ring on tonights Takeaway show. He has certainly worn it for all the other shows. Has something happened that we havent heard about ??

I noticed that too, it was the second week in a row he didn't have it on. His wife obviously got loads of tweets about it too, and she's tweeted;

Lisa Armstrong ‏@lisaAmakeup 1h
    Lots of tweets tonight re A @antanddec wedding ring!! You lot are so on it! Haha. All fine it's just at the menders. #wonkyfinger! 😘 xx

So it's all good!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Lol. I never even noticed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I admire your observation skills, I would never have noticed that!!
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    How insane that people actually contacted his wife about it. I would never have the nerve to ask someone famous, not even on twitter.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How insane that people actually contacted his wife about it. I would never have the nerve to ask someone famous, not even on twitter.

People don't miss a trick do they?!

Rather too personal at times. Imagine if there had been a problem. They shouldn't have to explain absolutely everything on Twitter!!
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if Ant has lost weight, hasn't he? Has anyone noticed lately if he's gone on the skinny side or isn't he?

If so, that would explain why his wedding ring couldn't fit his finger anymore.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. I never even noticed.

Me neither. I mostly just take notice of the upper body area and the face when looking at presenters. Half the time the fact that Ant's married doesn't even enter my head.
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    People don't miss a trick do they?!

Rather too personal at times. Imagine if there had been a problem. They shouldn't have to explain absolutely everything on Twitter!!

She didn't have to explain to be fair, Ant never said anything about it on his account. It was her choice to reply, she could have just ignored the questions. She does seem like a very nice woman who tries her best to respond to lots of the people who tweet her, whatever it may be about!
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    I thought now that gay marriage is legal, the lack of ring meant he was divorcing his wife and marrying Dec
    :) JOKE please don't take seriously:)