Alexandra on ITV1 news

Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Coming across very likeable :D

She's really funny I like her a lot. And not a single tear. Good lass :)

Comments

• nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    wow shes been on so many shows today haha cant keep up !
  • Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome :|

Please let us know what Alex is up to every minute of every day from this day forth.

Thanks in advance.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her version of Hallelujah is officially the fastest downloaded new single EVER. I think that's waht it was :D Alexandra was just sat there in total shock and couldn't get her words out... and thought they meant the fastest selling single THIS YEAR. When they said it was actually EVER, I swear I thought she'd pass out :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharona68 wrote: »
    Awesome :|

Please let us know what Alex is up to every minute of every day from this day forth.

Thanks in advance.

Whether you like it or not, she has fans that would like to see her on the television. If you don't, then don't watch it and there's no need to be so sarcastic.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was nice to see her expression when they told her. She does seem a little more real than Leona.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    i think she is great. she is so genuine.

the look of shock and the reaction just now and on saturday night is brilliant. i know others have said its all an act but imo it is genuine.

she has a lovely personality. i really hope she is successful :)
  • nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    anywhere i can watch it lol missed it :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was nice to see her expression when they told her. She does seem a little more real than Leona.

I agree. I do think both girls are genuine, but Leona is a lot more reserved. There's nothing at all wrong with showing your emotions. It's part of why I like Alex.
  • Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Whether you like it or not, she has fans that would like to see her on the television. If you don't, then don't watch it and there's no need to be so sarcastic.

I bet you go to bed dreaming of Alex singing you a lullaby ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ljld1 wrote: »
    i think she is great. she is so genuine.

the look of shock and the reaction just now and on saturday night is brilliant. i know others have said its all an act but imo it is genuine.

she has a lovely personality. i really hope she is successful :)

She's about as genuine as a Rolex bought off Sunglasses Ron and Paddy The Greek for £7.50.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Europa666 wrote: »
    I bet you go to bed dreaming of Alex singing you a lullaby ;)

No, my favourite this year was Laura, followed by Ruth, Austin and Alexandra. I just happen to appreciate talent and can understand a girl's emotion. It's not nice to slate her for being shocked and wearing her heart on her sleeve. She's not killed anyone ffs.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nicola001 wrote: »
    anywhere i can watch it lol missed it :(

It will probably be on the itv news later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, my favourite this year was Laura, followed by Ruth, Austin and Alexandra. I just happen to appreciate talent and can understand a girl's emotion. It's not nice to slate her for being shocked and wearing her heart on her sleeve. She's not killed anyone ffs.

Not yet she hasn't, apart from my dog who collapsed after howling at the screen Saturday night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Europa666 wrote: »
    Not yet she hasn't, apart from my dog who collapsed after howling at the screen Saturday night.

You're just as bad as the repetitive haters on here. You're not funny and you're quite insulting and offensive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're just as bad as the repetitive haters on here. You're not funny and you're quite insulting and offensive.

I thank you :cool:

Note where the hate is really coming from 'repetitive', 'haters', 'you're not funny'. Ouch!

Double standards! I've not offended you personally, I just think we shouldn't gush over a blubbing egotistical girl that will bore everyone she meets from this day to the day she dies that she sang with Beyonce.