Puppylove7's X Factor Game - Live Show 4

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Union J

Boys...that was your best performance so far. It's been a long wait for you, but I think it was definitely worth it. A fantastic cover and a great performance you all gave there. The best thing as well, you finally brought out the harmonies and you all sung the notes amazingly. What a way to close the show, boys but always remember to keep working hard and listen to your mentor because he's doing terrific with you!
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's a reminder of today's performances!!!

Hope - Chasing Cars (cover)
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d2xQ8K2VJms&feature=fvwrel

Diana Vickers - Runaway (Ladytron)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMynl9QX7g

Jahmene Douglas - read all about it part 3 - Emeli Sande http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_pRtrjQ-4Q

Lucie Jones - Young (Tulisa) [Alias Radio Edit]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uas8v_rgg_Q

Paige Richardson – Rolling the deep - Adele http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQ08ddAdQU

Sophie Habibis - From Above (Rae Morris)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjPXDCz0H4

Jamie Archer – Who wants to live forever - Queen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOSyVEF2vvc
    *note, imagine jamies rocky vocals throughout song, more than the cover version*

Jade Collins - Happy (Leona Lewis) [Laura Broad Cover]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZSCjhkmwGc

Union J - Fight For This Love (cover)
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m13ccb3DhQw

Please PM me your votes (9-1) and the results show will be at 7:30!! :)

Remember to apply to be the new judge as well and that will be revealed at the end of the results show!!

Thank you!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A much better show than last week, but I was disappointed in Jamie tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Voted. My favourites were Diana, Sophie and Hope!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since there isn't gonna be a show next Sunday, I need to let you know now that I'm going to be away on my holiday to Northern Ireland (Again, lol.) from July 23rd to 1st August. But don't worry, I will have my laptop with me so I'll still be able to come on here. :)

Also, when do we reckon we will see a double elimination, because I just have this inkling that it's gonna happen at some point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Voted. My favourites were Diana, Sophie and Hope!!! :D

Thanks Pingu, I'm so glad that I was able to get Sophie to raise her game and bring Diana back in the race. :D

Fingers crossed that my gamble with Lucie paid off along with Jade...
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just voted. Diana, Sophie and Jade were good as always, and I quite liked Jahmene this week. However, I was massively disappointed by Jamie and especially Lucie tonight. Come on Steve, she is WAY too good for this song... :(
    Forum Member
    Just voted. Diana, Sophie and Jade were good as always, and I quite liked Jahmene this week. However, I was massively disappointed by Jamie and especially Lucie tonight. Come on Steve, she is WAY too good for this song... :(

I LOVE TULISA!!! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I LOVE TULISA!!! :eek:

I know you do, but that doesn't make the song Steve chose suited to Lucie. I think she's vocally too good for the song Steve gave her, that is not what she should be singing IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to give her something uptempo, but looks like it didn't go down well this time. :(

Could be the first bottom two appearance for me...but I'm ready for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I wanted to give her something uptempo, but looks like it didn't go down well this time. :(

Could be the first bottom two appearance for me...but at least I'm ready for it.

Hey, I only said that I didn't like the song you gave her. However, I'm a fan of Lucie's voice and I have to admit that there were a few others who I ranked below her because I didn't like them either. ;)
    Forum Member
    I do think that the song wasn`t too suited to her. I forgive you Rick!!! :D

What time is Chance Factor on? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you both have my word, if Lucie survives this week...I PROMISE to give her a better song next time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think that the song wasn`t too suited to her. I forgive you Rick!!! :D

What time is Chance Factor on? :)

The Chance Factor starts at 6:15, so you'll just have to wait a couple of minutes. :)
    Forum Member
    The Chance Factor starts at 6:15, so you'll just have to wait a couple of minutes. :)

Damn. I have been waiting all day though. A few minutes won`t hurt!! :)
  • JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    I'll post my comments! Sorry for the lateness I was with my family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JordanC55 wrote: »
    I'll post my comments! Sorry for the lateness I was with my family.

Don't worry! Family always comes first. :)
    Forum Member
    Hope:

*Bangs on desk* Girls what an opening to the show! Your harmonies were tight and it allowed us to see you girls have amazing chemistry! I agree with Steve in that last week was perhaps the direction we should be taking you in; but I wanted to show you could do a ballad with strong harmonies! You are the most exciting act in this competition, we're in week 4 and you're still here! No one expected that, and come week 5 we'll continue to prove why you deserve your place! Congratulations.

Diana:

Diana! I am so impressed! I love your voice and your stage presence! You are a front runner in this competition and rightfully so; your mentor is doing an amazing job - you both should be proud!

Jahmene:

Jahmene, I'm slightly annoyed by this performance. The song was predictable which is becoming a running theme with you and has shown what I expected - you really didn't deserve to be saved last week. It was boring, your voice didn't suit it I'm sorry but I'm fairly certain you're going home this week, one week too late if you ask me.

Lucie:

Lucie, I'm sorry I normally really like you but I just didn't quite 'get' that song choice, it's a massive risk that I don't think had paid off. Which I see what your mentor was trying to do I just think your voice is to good for that song, it left the performance feeling a bit messy. I wished you'd performed the up-tempo version of Evacuate the Dancefloor last week cause I'm certain you would've brought the house down - but tonight's performance did nothing for me unfortunately.

Paige:

Dude that wasn't bad, I kinda liked the arrangement! It was an interesting choice. I do think that other than the arrangement that it was very predictable! Having said that; I think you're safe this week. Hopefully your new mentor can mix it up a bit for you!

Sophie:

Sophie, Sophie, Sophie! That was the performance of the night dear! That was amazing. I love your voice and your style, you're the dark horse in this contest I feel! Congratulations are due to you and your mentor!

Jamie:

I don't know if I understand what I've just seen. Other than the chorus that was a mess mate. Your mentor has really shot you in the foot tonight! I pray that you get through though dude cause I really do love you as an act - good luck.

Jade:

Amazing. Jade you honestly owned that! It hammers home the problem Lucie is going to have tonight because you and the other girls have really shone! I loved that and it was certainly an improvement on last week! Good luck Jade - not that you'll need it.

Union J:

*standing ovation* That is what you call a performance! Guys your solos alone blew the competition out of the water! The harmonies just cooked them alive! I see a massive future for you guys! I'm so glad you survived last week despite the judges not understanding your performance, luckily the viewers stood by you! This was their reward! Hopefully we'll get to continue in the competition because I really think you could be finalists in this thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello and welcome to the results show!!!!! :D

There is a twist tonight with a DOUBLE ELIMINATION!!!!! :eek:

Are the judges here? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double Elimination?! :eek:

Now I'm more scared... but I am here!
    Forum Member
    I'm gonna start doing lyric breakdowns for my acts! I said I'd do it when I had two left but I forgot to do it this week :(
    Forum Member
    Yes I am here! Hopefully anyway! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without further ado the act with the least amount of votes and is immediately leaving the competition is.........................
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JAMIE ARCHER!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Commiserations Jamie! :(

The first act through to the next show is.............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Commiserations Jamie, but that's no surprise...good luck everyone else.

I'm scared for Lucie... :(