BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
Forum Member
Rise up with your Zimmer frames use your pension and vote to keep Eileen in

Comments

• jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheeky Bugger >:(>:(>:(

Still have 9 years before my bus pass, but will get a Zimmer frame & commode tomorrow if it hels. I can carry them hom in my wheely trolly.

OMG You know what, I know Eileen looks a bit "Trouty" & her look is part of her job, but I am now considering geting a little work done :cool:
  • Tricia_BladesTricia_Blades Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    us oldies have got more money than the kids to spen on multiple votes dont forget.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    us oldies have got more money than the kids to spen on multiple votes dont forget.

Do you know how to text multiple votes ? Teach me please :D
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    ..........shuffles in.........dragging her zimmer behind her........the wheels fell off!

Yeah keep Eileen in for all those who remember the good old days when Summer holidays meant watching classics like Robinson Crusoe, Noggin The Nog, The Banana Bunch, Belle and Sebastian, The Flashing Blade, The Herb Garden, Mary Mungo and Midge, Mr Ben............ Happy times :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You miss out Thunderbirds ( I had a crush on Scott) & Captain Scarlet. Izzy Wizzy lets get Busy & Tales of the Riverbank. Sod Radio 1 we had listening with Mother :D
    Forum Member
    Do you know how to text multiple votes ? Teach me please :D
    i would but the arthritis playing up tonite, let me finish me cocoa and ill let you know x
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    ..........shuffles in.........dragging her zimmer behind her........the wheels fell off!

Yeah keep Eileen in for all those who remember the good old days when Summer holidays meant watching classics like Robinson Crusoe, Noggin The Nog, The Banana Bunch, Belle and Sebastian, The Flashing Blade, The Herb Garden, Mary Mungo and Midge, Mr Ben............ Happy times :D

Love it! Especially Robinson Crusoe and the Flashing Blade...........keep Eileen in
    Forum Member
    You miss out Thunderbirds ( I had a crush on Scott) & Captain Scarlet. Izzy Wizzy lets get Busy & Tales of the Riverbank. Sod Radio 1 we had listening with Mother :D

Awww how I could I forget Tales of the Riverbank :D

Never watched thunderbirds :blush: Although I did have a Lady Penelope toy car lol I preferred Marine Boy, Flowerpot Men, Andy Pandy
    Forum Member
    anyone remember the double deckers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

YES & the Banana Splits

Nahnahnah Nahnahnah Nahnahnahnahnahnahnahnah:D
    Forum Member

Get on board Get on Board:o:D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Cheeky Bugger >:(>:(>:(

Still have 9 years before my bus pass, but will get a Zimmer frame & commode tomorrow if it hels. I can carry them hom in my wheely trolly.

OMG You know what, I know Eileen looks a bit "Trouty" & her look is part of her job, but I am now considering geting a little work done :cool:
    Please dont go to Eileen's surgeon, JoJo :D
    I had a crush on Zooney the possible monkey. :blush:
    Come Aboaaaarrrd! Come Aboaaarrrd! :D I liked Tiger, Scooper and the bloke from Aswad.
    Forum Member
    lol, spring, doughnut and tiger. cant remember the others. i was so jealous they had a whole bus.
    Forum Member
    YES & the Banana Splits

One Banana two banana three banana four
    Five banana six banana seven banana more
    Nahnahnah nahnahnahnah nahnahnahnahnahnahnah. :D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    YES & the Banana Splits

I am reminded of the banana splits every time i go past the mirror in the mornings.
    Forum Member
    if visiting a Bingo Hall, attending a tea dance or going down the British Legion spread the word keep Eileen in.
    Forum Member
    The Wombles...... Aww I loved the Wombles........

Underground overground womberling free
    The Wombles of Wimbledon common are we
    Making good use of the things that we find
    Things that everyday folk leave behind

Lalalalala,
    Forum Member
    What about Hectors House?
    Forum Member
    Borefest wrote: »
    What about Hectors House?

With the green frog that lived next door :D

How about whydontyouturnoffyourtelevisionsetandgoanddosomethinglessboringinstead?
    Not many folk remember that one :)
    Forum Member
    With the green frog that lived next door :D

How about whydontyouturnoffyourtelevisionsetandgoanddosomethinglessboringinstead?
    Not many folk remember that one :)

I remember that
    Forum Member
    Borefest wrote: »
    I remember that

That's two of us then lol

Been nice strolling down memory lane with you Borefest, but time I dragged this tired old body to bed so will bid you goodnight :D:o^_^
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disney cartoons, Rainbow, The Clangers, and other childrens' shows, which was also watched by ma. As a kid we didn't have telly, so I watched everthing when we had in my teens, and all of the favourite US shows every week. Fun times long gone. sad eh. :)

Eileen to stay!
  • Dean_TavalourisDean_Tavalouris Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How could you miss out Captain pugwash and who could forget his crewmen, master bates and seamen stains.

I had to google it in case my memory is a bit warped,, but it does exist and they are his crewmen, to think that was on the beeb at tea time, how did they get away with it hehehe.