Glad To See The Back Of The 'Fro?!

2»

Comments

• EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pipnlilly wrote: »
    So sorry to see him go. But hey he will make an absolute fortune now. He will be in demand big time all around the uk. Proberbly earn more in a month than he would have done in a year before. Get ready to bump up your bank account jamie.
    Lol. Yeah, good luck with that... :rolleyes:

Jamie is a pub singer, and that's what he'll go back to being. I'm sure he's perfectly entertaining doing the whole fake rock star thing in a half-empty bar.

Lloyd surprised me a lot this weekend by not being rubbish. His Queen song was actually pretty decent, and after a wobbly start, his Paolo Nutini was good too. Both of them were far better than Jamie's karaoke efforts. At least he has a nice timbre to his voice, and a decent amount of potential, which is way more than Jamie ever had.

(Still, it would have been even nicer if Olly could have gone instead of either of them, to be fair...)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Why does that make her Fake?

Anywho back on Topic, glad to see Jamie gone, he just grated me the wrong way and I didn't get his singing. And lest we forget the punching of the air, and he over did that in his queen performance.

i find Stacey fake too... and very very boring to listen too, and gowd when she speaks i have to mute her... cant abide her.. i dont believe anyone can be like that in real life surely, she comes across worse than Jade Goody....

didn't you see Brian May punching the air when he wasn't playing the guitar... they ALL do it... every rock concert Ive been too they all punch the air..its a rock thing... Muse were doing it on Friday night at the O2.. the audience always responds to air punching by air punching along... its called particapating... obviously at a Leona gig you wouldn't air punch but dont slate Jamie coz of his style when all rock bands involve the audience!
  • Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,754
    Forum Member
    I thought Jamie would go further. I suspect that they secretly wanted him out because of the song choices debacles over the weeks.

I did like him and he was my second favourite at first - sadly, he peaked at the audition and never seemed to get better.

I must say, though, that his version of Show must go on was tonnes better than his Radio Ga ga. What a shame he didn't do his sing off song in the main show instead. Could have made all the difference.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Babies don't come from dictionaries, you don't need to be articulate to be a mother. I don't think its fake at all.

I couldn't agree more. So what if Stacey doesn't view herself as sexy or feels comfortable describing herself that way. Having sex with someone and being sexy are quite different things :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will miss JAmie he was the only decent one there this year, I dont think he got a fair crack of the whip from Simon, Simons only thought seems to have been Danyl and how he could manipulated the show for him to win. He couldnt care less about the rest.

I really hope he gets something out of this but history isnt kind to those going out this early, Tabby who came 3rd in the first xf, never made anything after a year later only 17 tickets were sold in my town to see him. I am afraid unless something happens really soon its back to the pubs for Jamie.But he is contracted to the xf till March so sadly he may well fall by the wayside.

I would go and see him and buy his material, unlike the rest this year I cant even be bothered to watche any more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    kaylah wrote: »
    I will miss JAmie he was the only decent one there this year, I dont think he got a fair crack of the whip from Simon, Simons only thought seems to have been Danyl and how he could manipulated the show for him to win. He couldnt care less about the rest.
    I really hope he gets something out of this but history isnt kind to those going out this early, Tabby who came 3rd in the first xf, never made anything after a year later only 17 tickets were sold in my town to see him. I am afraid unless something happens really soon its back to the pubs for Jamie.But he is contracted to the xf till March so sadly he may well fall by the wayside.

I would go and see him and buy his material, unlike the rest this year I cant even be bothered to watche any more.

In what way has Simon manipulated the show for Danyl to win??

Surely having Rock Week and Queen Week in one series had to be an advantage (which he didn't take!) for Jamie.

I'm not sure that Jamie is a rocker, the best performance from him was when he was understated singing Christina Aquilera's "Hurt"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    And why has one of Jamies mates started bitching about it being a conspiracy?? get over it...he wasnt that good!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a187256/cowell-accused-of-jamie-conspiracy.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    I'll miss Jamie, I really liked his voice and feel that he has been let down by Simon with song choices and was never really allowed to show his full potential, like Danyl and Olly. It's a shame really, as given the chance, he could have been really good. As for Lloyd and Stacey, I'm sure they're both really nice people, but on stange they just seem to come across as bland. Sorry ...... just my opinion. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    her whole Frank Spencer persona is fake..im very unconvinced.im not buying that someone with a child cant even say the word sexy ffs.:rolleyes:
    i actually cringe when she opens her mouth to speak.:o
    yes back on topic..im sad for Jamie and his fans..pleasant guy,given some duff songs and bad slots..i wish him all the best in the future.

Totally agree with your take on Stacey but couldn't be doing with Jamie (never saw the auditions however) ... he was sorely over-rated by himself, if you ask me :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Jamie a lot but he wasn't really right for the show. I hope he has got the exposure he needed out of it though and does very weel :)