This "previously" nonsense.

2»

Comments

• Neda_TurkNeda_Turk Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    So what did happen yesterday with that woman and the bloke that struts around with thingy?

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Very irritating especially when it only happened in the last segment of the show - but worse to come, its Friday & so we will need a recap of the entire week :yawn:
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How mush air time was spent tonight telling us what we had already seen this week? Seriously, just get on with the highlights :rolleyes:

I agree - its there for people who have the concentration span of fish!! I know what happened previously I was watching - if I missed it its my own fault!! Go its hardly an intriguing political thriller whereby you need to be caught up on what went previously just so you can keep the thread of it all.

Aaron says "oh dear", Louise Farts, Jay farts, Anton schemes, Alex and tom playfight, Faye whinges and Harry is pompous, and jem does nothing. What more do we need to know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    If you tune in a couple of minutes late, the Previously bit's out of the way and we're straight into an ad break.

There must be - what - 35 minutes of actual highlights in a one hour show?
  • SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    They're filling time because all we've got is Aaron and Faye snogging. And it will get worse if all the larger characters are evicted.

There'll be more 'previously' than 'to oo deeeeh'.

I could happily watch an hour of Aaron and Faye snogging! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I could happily watch an hour of Aaron and Faye snogging! :o
    Oh dear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    Aaron says "oh dear", Louise Farts, Jay farts, Anton schemes, Alex and tom playfight, Faye whinges and Harry is pompous, and jem does nothing. What more do we need to know!

Thats this week done with then lol :D
  • deadbeat herodeadbeat hero Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure most viewers don't even think about Big Brother between shows, much less come on a forum or facebook to chat about it. In that respect, no doubt many viewers find these flashbacks helpful. Not everyone is obsessing over this show.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure most viewers don't even think about Big Brother between shows, much less come on a forum or facebook to chat about it. In that respect, no doubt many viewers find these flashbacks helpful. Not everyone is obsessing over this show.

you don't have to be an obsessive to remember what happened. I watch programmes that are only on once a week for an hour yet I can generally remember what happened previously and where we are upto. They are just a ridiculous waste of air time imho.
  • FFSFFS Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its another way of guiding the easily-led fools who watch this junk through the scripted stories they have produced. They show it to you as cast and enacted then they tell you what happened just so you aren't left with your tiny, little mind wandering and wondering.
  • HappyChappy03HappyChappy03 Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Previously....

Jay and Louise kiss!!

No sh*t Big Brother.
    Seriously, seen them mention the same Jay/Louise highlights quite frequently :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to go with the majority on this one, it drives me mad :mad:

I love you Sky + ;)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night, not only did it seem to drag on, they seemed to want to cram in as many video special effects as they possibly could.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    last night we had the first 15 mins of repeated stuff
    we had 'previously' showing the noms,twist,the crpyt and end of the task then brian told us and went through it all again in a piece to camera then marcus told us all again the same thing THEN that was followed by a 'yesterday' and we saw it all again:rolleyes:
    im sure we will see it all again tonight!:cool: