Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    From his Column of Truth

"While I’m in Spain I’m going to spend one day shooting my calendar for 2014. This time, I’m going to try to keep the topless shots to a minimum because I’m no Tom Daley! I’m going to go for a more grown-up look, and for most of the pictures I’ll be suited and booted. I’m loving the James Bond look at the moment, so you can expect a bit of that!"

Daisy, I just got some beautiful wool last w'end. Maybe we can knit some 'grown up' moob-baring vests for DOTY?

I love that DOTY aspires to Bond. Could there be two more disparate men in the entire world? :D
    Starts knitting ;) Ooh what design, though? *thinks*

I've got just the thing ladies..... not quite sure DOTY meant a retired James Bond?..... but Roger Moore looks rather dashing I think ...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ugv_wzgWua4/TEldgT-f1vI/AAAAAAAAAXM/W632aYvqQtQ/s1600/roger_moore_knit_model.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He wants to end it as soon as possible for the sake of their kids, but it's still up in the air.'

grrrrr!!! So he can have the sly digs at their mum, but come on Katie you can't retaliate think of the kids.

He must be so insecure.
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    He wants to end it as soon as possible for the sake of their kids, but it's still up in the air.'

grrrrr!!! So he can have the sly digs at their mum, but come on Katie you can't retaliate think of the kids.

He must be so insecure.

I'd say he's sh!t scared......

yeh "think of the kids" 'daddy of the year'.... imagine how they're gonna feel if it's officially recorded that you allowed their mother to be publically humiliated and persecuted for years before you were stopped....

I hope Katie Price takes it all the way.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But it was ok to take it all the way when he sued her?

What a blooming hypocrite he is. Ugh.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

He must be so insecure.

Maybe he doesn't want stuff to come out that will damage the children's relationship long term with their mum?

And she is tweeting about meeting up his his "allies", nowt the other way round.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Maybe he doesn't want stuff to come out that will damage the children's relationship long term with their mum?

And she is tweeting about meeting up his his "allies", nowt the other way round.

If he didn't want anything to come out he'd have kept his mouth firmly closed over the past 4 years.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Daisy, I just got some beautiful wool last w'end. Maybe we can knit some 'grown up' moob-baring vests for DOTY?
    di60 wrote: »
    I've got just the thing ladies..... not quite sure DOTY meant a retired James Bond?..... but Roger Moore looks rather dashing I think ...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ugv_wzgWua4/TEldgT-f1vI/AAAAAAAAAXM/W632aYvqQtQ/s1600/roger_moore_knit_model.jpg

How about...knitted mankini for Pezza? Putting the manki in mankini!:o
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/72453649@N06/6811255211/ :p
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perfect. And perfect colour too. It'll enhance his mahogony moobs. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I saw the repeat of the Malta episode of My Life last night and it's clear, IMO, that Peter Andre is emotionally and mentally extremely fragile, and probably always has been.

IMO his mental and emotional fragility isn't just because of Andrew's recent death, Peter just comes across as the baby of the family who appears not to be able to cope with anything.
    His brothers have been bereaved too, and yet they are shown on the show to be stoically ploughing on, while Pete appears to be breaking down every five minutes.

I honestly do think it was a mistake filming him so soon after the bereavement. It makes for very very uncomfortable viewing sometimes.

Sorry, Butterface, not buying the 'too sensitive for this world' angle. This was contrived tv at its cynical best/worst. The storyline was how Pete is struggling and suffering, not how his brothers are struggling and suffering. The narration pounded the viewer over the head with it, and the editing reflected it, actually at the expense of his brothers. It's reasonable to assume they're feeling it just as much as Pete, just off-camera.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, we will never know the truth as we only get the edited version, but to me it seems that Pete doesn't seem to be able to cope with anything. You can tell he's the baby of the family, IMO, as he acts like it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, Butterface, not buying the 'too sensitive for this world' angle. This was contrived tv at its cynical best/worst. The storyline was how Pete is struggling and suffering, not how his brothers are struggling and suffering. The narration pounded the viewer over the head with it, and the editing reflected it, actually at the expense of his brothers. It's reasonable to assume they're feeling it just as much as Pete, just off-camera.

Difference between PA and his brothers is that theyve not put their grief up for sale to salvage their careers :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Well, we will never know the truth as we only get the edited version, but to me it seems that Pete doesn't seem to be able to cope with anything. You can tell he's the baby of the family, IMO, as he acts like it.

Oh I agree. But rather than seeing someone sensitive and fragile, I just see someone who needs to be the centre of attention at all costs.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

maybe DS should do a rollcall, everyone present and correct? who's missing?:rolleyes::D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh I agree. But rather than seeing someone sensitive and fragile, I just see someone who needs to be the centre of attention at all costs.

Ditto
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

Of course, because he, his management and their "friends" and "sources" have been so discrete up to now.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been wondering?

How did PA and Emily meet?

:confused:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Of course, because he, his management and their "friends" and "sources" have been so discrete up to now.

You could say exactly the same about KP and her lot.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Katie and Cundy Have been friends for years ..

Looks to me like the campaign to make Katie the bad guy has started again... CAN etc must be worried
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like wearing fugly sunglasses to ligs with his we, the brothers as his klingon entourage.:rolleyes:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I'd say he's sh!t scared......

yeh "think of the kids" 'daddy of the year'.... imagine how they're gonna feel if it's officially recorded that you allowed their mother to be publically humiliated and persecuted for years before you were stopped....

I hope Katie Price takes it all the way.

I think thats exactly the way it is and it sounds to me like they are doing some kind of deal or that possibly some of the clients have woken up a bit as to whats been going on and if they'll be brought into it. If she was just trying to get to him i'm sure he'd know about her meeting CAN clients without her having to tweet it.

I'm sure they'll use everything they can on KP to say how she shouldn't ruin the image that makes his kids cash - but then they have everything in the first place.
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering?

How did PA and Emily meet?

:confused:

according to The Sun....

The pair met after Peter was treated by her father Ruaraidh having fallen ill before a gig in Taunton, Somerset, two years ago.

Ruaraidh, known as Ru, is a urology consultant at the town’s Musgrove Park Hospital.

He became pals with Peter after performing emergency surgery on the star to remove kidney stones.

Ru also operated on Peter’s dad Savva after he fell ill in Spain and the singer became an “extremely close” friend of the family.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4426828/Pop-star-Peter-Andre-is-dating-a-student-17-years-his-junior-who-he-met-after-being-treated-by-her-surgeon-dad.html#ixzz2QkrYPHPq

looks like Dr Ems could have a naughty side looking at that pic :cool:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have just vomited up the McDs apple pie I treated myself to just now ..at the vision of Andre in a mankini :o
    Forum Member
    I think thats exactly the way it is and it sounds to me like they are doing some kind of deal or that possibly some of the clients have woken up a bit as to whats been going on and if they'll be brought into it. If she was just trying to get to him i'm sure he'd know about her meeting CAN clients without her having to tweet it.

I'm sure they'll use everything they can on KP to say how she shouldn't ruin the image that makes his kids cash - but then they have everything in the first place.

that would be a pretty dumb @ss bargaining tool :confused: do they make cash through CAN using them in his tv progs?
This discussion has been closed.