Options

Turisas

unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else a fan of this band?

I discovered them 3 years ago via Kerrang Radio and then decided to buy the Stand Up & Fight album. After listening to the whole album I later got the others and they are one of my favourite bands. I'm looking forward to their upcoming album.

Comments

• Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    unknown17 wrote: »
    Anyone else a fan of this band?

I discovered them 3 years ago via Kerrang Radio and then decided to buy the Stand Up & Fight album. After listening to the whole album I later got the others and they are one of my favourite bands. I'm looking forward to their upcoming album.

They're great, aren't they? I only discovered them last year & I've only got the Stand Up & Fight album so far. I haven't seen them live yet & unfortunately, they're not coming to the NE on their upcoming tour.

I've heard a couple of tracks they've released from the new album & they seem to be moving away from Folk, into a more Power based sound. Not sure if that's a good idea but I've seen a couple of good reviews of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    They're great, aren't they? I only discovered them last year & I've only got the Stand Up & Fight album so far. I haven't seen them live yet & unfortunately, they're not coming to the NE on their upcoming tour.

I've heard a couple of tracks they've released from the new album & they seem to be moving away from Folk, into a more Power based sound. Not sure if that's a good idea but I've seen a couple of good reviews of it.

Battle Metal and The Varangian Way are amazing albums and I highly recommend them. They've been to where I live twice in the last two years and I've missed them but some friends have seem them live and they're apparently really good.

Haven't heard any of the new stuff yet but I'll probably get it as soon as it comes out. I like Power Metal anyway.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Battle Metal and The Varangian Way are amazing albums and I highly recommend them. They've been to where I live twice in the last two years and I've missed them but some friends have seem them live and they're apparently really good.

Haven't heard any of the new stuff yet but I'll probably get it as soon as it comes out. I like Power Metal anyway.

Yes, they're both great albums. I just haven't got around to buying them yet.

Here's the new tracks they've released so far

For Your Own Good

Into The Free
  • Options
    Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Turisas are brilliant live, I've seen them a couple of times. They're touring again later this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The1Kuda wrote: »
    Tulisa?

:rolleyes: