100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Or maybe Stringer Bell?
    Ohh, I never thought of him! He's married isn't he, and the word affair along with 'married woman' could suggest there's two cheating?

I hope it isn't him as doesn't he have a pregnant girlfriend?

Sherlock sounds a good guess to me, I think he's single and the way the blind was worded I was taking it as somebody single.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Sherlock and Loki were the first two I thought of as they're both the hot property at the moment.

Who else is there....What about 12 Years A Salve though....or is he A-List?
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    I did think it was the one who wanted to be alone. She withdrew from acting and had a sister who died, but she stayed in the US and was acting after her sisters death and was never married either.

Yes, she was the first who came to mind after reading the last line. Her sister did die young, but apparently from cancer, and of course Alone famously never married.

I thought it might also have been the one who drowned, but only parts of the BI fit.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    The title of the blind item ("Who wants to know what?") lead me to think it could be the newest Time Lord.

Not sure he's A-List though?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    The title of the blind item ("Who wants to know what?") lead me to think it could be the newest Time Lord.

Not sure he's A-List though?

Standard Popbitch salutation for that section.

I think it's Sherlock and for no reason at all I am thinking it's a prominent older lady, like James Bonds wife or the actress that played The Queen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be Watson (movie version)?
    He's been in the news recently re: the Hacking scandal?
    Forum Member
    Possibly the new time lord. He's the most well known Doctor actor in a long time, award winner and all that...

Or maybe even the tenth time lord? He's pretty A List and is definitely considered popular both sides of the Atlantic.

Movie Watson wouldn't surprise me as he's fooled around before...and hacking scandal could also tie into what do the hacks want to know because hacks would do that do find out what they needed to? Does that make any sense?

Having said that I'm still thinking it's Sherlock or Loki.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe Stringer Bell?

Ahhh, I thought of him! Especially with the affairs thing - he was in Family Affairs.

And he was born in Hackney.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's be honest, it could be anyone - or no one!
    Good thinking on the Stringer Bell clues, though.
    Although wasn't Loki "strung up" recently in his stage role?
  • Mel GMel G Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Stringer Bell once starred in a US tv series called 'Hacks' if that's any help? Only one episode so might be straw clutching!
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly the new time lord. He's the most well known Doctor actor in a long time, award winner and all that...

Or maybe even the tenth time lord? He's pretty A List and is definitely considered popular both sides of the Atlantic.

Movie Watson wouldn't surprise me as he's fooled around before...and hacking scandal could also tie into what do the hacks want to know because hacks would do that do find out what they needed to? Does that make any sense?

Having said that I'm still thinking it's Sherlock or Loki.

I really hope it's not the new time lord - he's always come across as absolutely devoted to his wife and daughter. It'd be so stupid just as his career has gone up a gear.
    Forum Member
    Ellef wrote: »
    I really hope it's not the new time lord - he's always come across as absolutely devoted to his wife and daughter. It'd be so stupid just as his career has gone up a gear.

I hope not either :/. He seems like a good guy.

Interesting about Loki and Stringer...maybe we're looking too hard and strings/hacking has nothing to do with it.
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

I think it's Sherlock and for no reason at all I am thinking it's a prominent older lady, like James Bonds wife or the actress that played The Queen.
    Evelyn O'Connell or Mrs Peel?
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Queen's husband's name may be hinted at in the 'hack' clue...
  • amelia99amelia99 Posts: 5,611
    Forum Member
    I think it's Sherlock. "Hack" - he played a computer hacker recently. "Stringing" - he's playing a code breaker in an upcoming movie and "string manipulation" is a computer/ code breaking system associated with this person.

Sorry if I've got the etiquette of not quite naming people wrong. This is my first ever post. I never get these blind items so I couldn't believe it when I actually guessed one right (I think) so had to post!. No idea who the woman is supposed to be though.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amelia99 wrote: »
    I think it's Sherlock. "Hack" - he played a computer hacker recently. "Stringing" - he's playing a code breaker in an upcoming movie and "string manipulation" is a computer/ code breaking system associated with this person.

Sorry if I've got the etiquette of not quite naming people wrong. This is my first ever post. I never get these blind items so I couldn't believe it when I actually guessed one right (I think) so had to post!. No idea who the woman is supposed to be though.

Welcome to the thread :)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed

From August 30, 2013

What A+ list supermodel had sex with one producer and threatened another with harm if they did not fire an A list supermodel. It seems our A+ list supermodel got her way. She usually does.

The Face

From July 10, 2013

This former A list celebrity/singer as part of her group is still a B list celebrity/reality star. For the first time in a year or so her and her husband played the "cuckold game" where she makes her husband watch her with another guy all night. Not just sex, but also dinner and flirting and her being all over the guy and him being all over her.

Scary

From July 10, 2013

This A list mostly movie actress who is also an Academy Award winner/nominee came home one day to find her husband in bed with another woman. Her reaction? She was only upset that she had brought the other woman home and screamed that he knew better to use another house or a hotel and kept asking what if the kids had come home.

GOOP
  • looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know the identity of the "high profile star" who's been warned about their bullying of junior members of staff by the head of the BBC, as reported in today's Daily Mirror? I can't find an online report about it anywhere.
    Presumably this is now solved - not that I'd class him as exactly 'high profile'
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popbitch have indeed confirmed it's him in this weeks mailout.:)

And this weeks new one;
    Which A-list Brit actor is having
    a secret affair with a married
    woman? Hacks are wondering if
    they will try to make a go of
    it or if he is just stringing
    her along.
    I have no idea but am guessing 'string' and 'hacks' are big clues.

The first person I thought of when I read this was Sherlock.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ I think we're meant to think it's him, but my gut feeling is that it's not.
    But then again, I'm not even convinced by some of those reveals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    The first person I thought of when I read this was Sherlock.
    I don't see why people think it is Rory Slippery. Seems too squeaky clean for that sort of thing. Stacker Pentecost seems to be the one this blind is pointing to.
  • happyfiuhappyfiu Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Popbitch have indeed confirmed it's him in this weeks mailout.:)

And this weeks new one;
    Which A-list Brit actor is having
    a secret affair with a married
    woman? Hacks are wondering if
    they will try to make a go of
    it or if he is just stringing
    her along.
    I have no idea but am guessing 'string' and 'hacks' are big clues.

Edward Cullen ?
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted.
  • amelia99amelia99 Posts: 5,611
    Forum Member
    Welcome to the thread :)

Thanks very much misslibertine:)

Looks like I may be wrong though. And I really thought I'd worked it out this time:confused:

Is Sherlock that "squeaky clean" that he's beyond suspicion?. I like him as an actor but don't know much about what he gets up to off screen. And the clues do fit.

Oh well back to my nil points score on guessing blinds:cry:
    Forum Member
    happyfiu wrote: »
    Edward Cullen ?

Oooh I never thought about him. His girlfriend and popularity of his franchise definitely makes him likely to be A List. He's more likely than Sherlock, if you take the clues out of it...Doesn't Sherlock always say in the media he wants a wife and babies, surely messing around with some married girl isn't the way to go?
This discussion has been closed.