If You Could Put 1 HM From A Past Series...

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mentorist wrote: »
    This thread just makes you realise how much better the Ultimate Big Brother series could have been had they chosen better contestants.

Love the idea of Aisleyne or Victor up against Pauline but agree with those who are suggesting someone really fun.

The fact that Ulrika was in the Ultimate BB House was a joke!!!... She was clearly cheep to book!
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus, Freddie & Rodrigo from BB10

Marcus for a good old angry rant

Freddie to deliver an "I have every reason to doubt your honesty!" speech and sing "Pauline's up for eviction".

Rodrigo just to say "Shurtt urrrp" repeatedly to Pauline, Helen, Mark & Steven...
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to deal with the "Pauline problem", I'd go for John McCrirrick.

He would be so rude and obnoxious to her, her rath would be drawn away from the other HM's

Science would be fun too, washing mince etc :D

And I would love to see her take on Leslie Brain. Pure gold :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to deal with the "Pauline problem", I'd go for John McCrirrick.

He would be so rude and obnoxious to her, her rath would be drawn away from the other HM's

Science would be fun too, washing mince etc :D

And I would love to see her take on Leslie Brain. Pure gold :D

I'm not a big fan of John but even I can see his comedy value... Can u imagine him sitting side by side with Ashleigh and Helen. It would be an image to treasure .. Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron. He could out-strop Ashleigh and Chris wouldn't have to feel like the only 'intellectual' in the house.
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Aaron. He would eat Helen for lunch