Series link BB on Virgin Media?

djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seems like my Series link of Big Brother keeps bringing up an episode for 02/07 at 22:35

Every night at 22:35 the box kicks into record and so i end up with the current episode and one it thinks its recording from early July!- hence two big brothers each night!

Ive totally deleted the series link from everywhere and just clicked tonights episode but that one from 02/07 still pops up and cant be individually deleted from the page that allows you to do that!

Very strange! Anyone else getting this on VM?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djleekee wrote: »
    Seems like my Series link of Big Brother keeps bringing up an episode for 02/07 at 22:35

Every night at 22:35 the box kicks into record and so i end up with the current episode and one it thinks its recording from early July!- hence two big brothers each night!

Ive totally deleted the series link from everywhere and just clicked tonights episode but that one from 02/07 still pops up and cant be individually deleted from the page that allows you to do that!

Very strange! Anyone else getting this on VM?

I'm not sure if I fully understand what you're saying but it may be worth unplugging your V+ box by the socket for around 10-20 seconds and then plug it back in.

I know my V+ box plays up at times and shows episodes (though not of BB) that I've records but can't delete. Once I've unplugged and plugged it back in, it clears any errors.

Try that, it may help? Sorry if I couldn't be of more help to you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the past 2 or 3 days my v+ box has been recording each bb hl episode twice at the same channel at the same time - not quite sure how or why. i've just been going into planned recordings to delete one.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was me going mad.
  • djleekeedjleekee Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the past 2 or 3 days my v+ box has been recording each bb hl episode twice at the same channel at the same time - not quite sure how or why. i've just been going into planned recordings to delete one.

Well yes! Thats the only reason I found out about the issue cos my V+ box was showing two recordings at the same even though I knew it was onyl recording BB!

I didnt want to delete one WHILST recording incase it deleted em both! So i waited til afterwards and deleted just the one.
    Looking back at series link for BB there still seems to be this strange recording for 02/07/2010 which i just cant delete from anywhere. Ive totally rebooted the box and will report back now whether its resolved it!

Thought it was me going mad!