[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This makes me really sad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's being reported as exhaustion. That really boils my piss. I've been exhausted for over 20 years and I've never been to hospital once because of it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what do we all think her substance of choice is then?
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kupo_nut wrote: »
    It's being reported as exhaustion. That really boils my piss. I've been exhausted for over 20 years and I've never been to hospital once because of it!

What never been rushed in once:D .. Its all the rage in showbiz land apparently.

Agree - what a ridiculous excuse. Think her drug of choice is possibly alcohol from what I've read in the past. Didnt her sponsor die recently too - as recall seeing photos of her at her funeral.

Actually feel sorry for her as she's clearly not coping well and thats sad.
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D..... i know what you mean there kupo.... that is just for the privaledge of the rich... Unless of course!, she needs her stomach pumping?..... ::D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mad isn`t it. Most exhausted people have a lot of rest if they have the time, and I am sure she has!
  • Options
    AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what do we all think her substance of choice is then?

Kaballah water?
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celebrities get 'rushed' to hospital. The rest of us just get 'taken' or make our own way there unless it's exceptional circumstances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's being treated for anorexia as well

What a state to get in over Ashton Kutcher :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many sources that are reliable however, say this has nothing to do with substance abuse, it has to do with the fact she took a seizure due to anorexia.
  • Options
    cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a state to get in over Ashton Kutcher :confused:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, floppy haired, smarmy grinning hippy. She's still a very attractive woman with millions in the bank. Its not like she's going to be on her own for the rest of her life is it.
  • Options
    Blackjack DavyBlackjack Davy Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly cow
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Celebrities get 'rushed' to hospital. The rest of us just get 'taken' or make our own way there unless it's exceptional circumstances.

LOLOL..... this always makes me roar with laughter as well. I suppose if she disimproves and her family go to visit her.......it will be a "mercy dash" !

How do you dash with mercy..... anyone... ????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Substance abuse and anorexia from what i read on TMZ.com
  • Options
    yenot6691yenot6691 Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Exhausted????????????? In the real world we take a fu*cking nap....
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flaxseed wrote: »
    Substance abuse and anorexia from what i read on TMZ.com

The substance abuse is probably her way of trying to cope with everything that's happened in the past year (although surely there's better ways). As for the anorexia, she's been too thin for quite a while now. It's a shame that people who are too thin (unnaturally) can't see how skeletal they actually look, or, that they can't start changing their eating habits.....slowly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yenot6691 wrote: »
    Exhausted????????????? In the real world we take a fu*cking nap....

Exhausted as in, stressed out, mentally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As an anorexic, just binging a few nights on alcohol can give you a seizure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashton humiliated her and the world got to see that humiliation..imagine your younger sexy hubby cheats on you with some skanky 20 something blonde and the whole world get's to hear about it.
    She is very rich and and famous and attractive but love hurts, no amount of money can take away that pain..I feel for her. She knows he will now go and shag every ho and skank that walks by him.
    All those soppy tweets they used to send to each other and people asked why they had to do that when they were in the same house? obviously she could not hold his attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Ashton humiliated her and the world got to see that humiliation..imagine your younger sexy hubby cheats on you with some skanky 20 something blonde and the whole world get's to hear about it.
    She is very rich and and famous and attractive but love hurts, no amount of money can take away that pain..I feel for her. She knows he will now go and shag every ho and skank that walks by him.
    All those soppy tweets they used to send to each other and people asked why they had to do that when they were in the same house? obviously she could not hold his attention.

Bruce Willis must be thinking: "yeah well, look what happened".
  • Options
    OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    Well hellfire save matches, f*** a duck and see what hatches (courtesy of Steven Tyler of course) - because I'll be dammed if I don't learn something new every day.. Now we have Nitrous Oxide inhalation!!! Demi literally nearly died laughing:cool:

TMZ UPDATE!
  • Options
    Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    LOLOL..... this always makes me roar with laughter as well. I suppose if she disimproves and her family go to visit her.......it will be a "mercy dash" !

How do you dash with mercy..... anyone... ????

Hahaha, ding, ding, ding.....We have a winner!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2091977/Worried-Rumer-Willis-looks-devastated-mercy-dash-Demi-Moores-bedside.html
  • Options
    Katana1000Katana1000 Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gimme Moore, took to much it seems.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    It is amazing how women react when a romance is over. They seem to go on a self-hate mission and blame themselves. I thought the recent interview with Demi who said she was afraid she was unloveable and that there was something wrong with her, had low self-esteem etc.....Rather ridiculous when you realise that this lady is nearly 50!!! She is the mother of grown up children, already has one marriage behind her etc and yet she talks like a teenager! I feel for her as Ashton has made her look silly and really humiliated her. He is having the time of his life in South America at a fashion show and she is being admitted into hospital!! Obviously, Ashton is happy that the marriage is over. He looks fine and poor Demi looks horrendous. Sad this marriage is over but surely she knew that Ashton would not stay with her for ever! Most men want a family and these young men nearly always leave the older woman eventually. She should have seen this coming.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OGB wrote: »
    Well hellfire save matches, f*** a duck and see what hatches (courtesy of Steven Tyler of course) - because I'll be dammed if I don't learn something new every day.. Now we have Nitrous Oxide inhalation!!! Demi literally nearly died laughing:cool:

TMZ UPDATE!

I thought it was that well known celebrity ailment "Exhaustion" ?:confused: