Options

What are peoples opinions on Jale since she left?

13»

Comments

• Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Magnificent post.

The only point I would take issue with is the reason for Jale's eviction. Yes, it was to save Ashliegh, no the people doing it did not see Jale as a threat to Ashliegh or the good vs bad scenario they were wanting to see and If Marlon had not pressed the button then I believe the 'Alliance' would have picked him as the save Ashliegh target.

Jale was my winner in the house and out of the house. Those who have disliked her only since she came out of the house are IMO letting their dislike of Helen cloud their judgement.

Thanks.

I take your point regarding Marlon, and that could have been a possibility. I hear a lot of justifications for this alliance that it was merely tactical re: Jale but the hate is there and still is nonetheless, as you see from this thread and the type of justifications for the hate are nonsensical when you consider any other HMs with regard to the same.

Either they say it was tactical, to avoid the accusation of double standards or they say it was Jale who was awful to avoid any question of a tactical vote which they may use again, as they did with regards to Winston - but then lo and behold winston, they now say was terrible blah blah blah.

With such equivocation and with some of the abuse being so OTT , I can't help being convinced that Jale was a threat to the view, that some people wanted to project on to the house and their favoured Hm. After-all she broke that taboo of not remaining a victim ( which they now all hate her for)

Also with regard to the Marlon scenario, if he had gone instead of Jale, I wonder how that Monday night eviction -of HM with most nominations goes- when Jale had the super-nomination from Pauline anyway? Hmmm.... that neatly worked out for the production crew.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like Jale always have done.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was ... okayish inside the house, now shes out she's awful.

When BOTS had that dinner thing and Helen came up she was like "well she's not here to defend herself" then she went on to slag Chris?

It's really annoying to watch it's like she's so desperate to be part of Team Cool, even though they've slagged her off so many times. Grow a pair!!
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believed she hooked up with Helen and turned against those who supported her through her hard times , a turncoat
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unpleasant rotten hm, now an irritating ex housemate. Nothing to like
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The FBI wrote: »
    The way she's behaved since leaving makes me wonder was Pauline right...all that victim stuff at the start was an act.

And I hate Pauline

Same. I really wanted to like her, that old underdog thing, but there was just something about her I couldn't warm to. She now seems very deluded and bitter and it isn't attractive. I find it strange that she acts like a puppy that keeps coming back for more kicking, when there were people willing to be her friend, no kicks included. Maybe she likes being a victim :confused:
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Jale's self righteousness since leaving the house has really wound me up...and her selective "fair judgements" that always seem to favour Helen is plain annoying and stupid.
  • Options
    savvychelssavvychels Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    I liked her while in the house. I thought after she left and saw Helen's comments from the first week and watched from the outside that she'd shed herself of Helen, but nope, she's dug her heels in further, and joined smug smarmy Seven and his anti Chris nonsense. Haven't liked her since a week after she left
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    savvychels wrote: »
    I liked her while in the house. I thought after she left and saw Helen's comments from the first week and watched from the outside that she'd shed herself of Helen, but nope, she's dug her heels in further, and joined smug smarmy Seven and his anti Chris nonsense. Haven't liked her since a week after she left
    Poor Jale......ever to be the divvy one who always backs the wrong horse :cry:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale's self righteousness since leaving the house has really wound me up...and her selective "fair judgements" that always seem to favour Helen is plain annoying and stupid.

This exactly. All deliverd with a dogmatic deliverance, so it must be right;-):p
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Not keen to be honest but i begrudgingly respect that she has never backed down from her support of Helen even knowing how we the viewers feel.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Not keen to be honest but i begrudgingly respect that she has never backed down from her support of Helen even knowing how we the viewers feel.

I'd have far more respect for her if she actually admitted she was wrong about Helen, especially with the bullying etc. It takes a bigger person to admit they were/are wrong.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I'd have far more respect for her if she actually admitted she was wrong about Helen, especially with the bullying etc. It takes a bigger person to admit they were/are wrong.

True all i meant though is we often see evicted housemates throw someone they liked in the house under the bus if they are unpopular with the public, so i find it to be a nice change when someone doesn't do that. However i do agree that her judgement of Helen is totally wrong.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    True all i meant though is we often see evicted housemates throw someone they liked in the house under the bus if they are unpopular with the public, so i find it to be a nice change when someone doesn't do that. However i do agree that her judgement of Helen is totally wrong.

I do find it really weird, she must be desperate for friends or something:D
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Musick1 wrote: »
    What are peoples opinions on Jale since she left?

Knobhead?
  • Options
    mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Jale at first but the more she got in with Helen and co. The less I started to like her to the point where I really find her very annoying. People say she is thoughtful and reasonable with what she says but I find her very blinkered
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry she left.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    OK so the reams of negativity and abuse towards Jale on here, kind of proves my point. :)
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Liked her in the house ..........love her out of the house.

A good house mate who was evicted too soon and was the victim of an orchestrated campaign which I thought was a bit unfair and not really in the spirit of 'sportsmanship'.