Jack - Shilpa and Dirk
Jade - Shilpa and Dirk
Jermaine - Jade and Jo
Jo - Shilpa and Dirk
Shilpa - Jade and Jack

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    she's been taking the batteries out of her mike... might have something to do with it...
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that Strange really, they don't need to collude. They all want Shilpa gone, and Dirk is her greatest supported. He's also the Other one in the house that their goddess has argued with (whisky-gate)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I wonder if they managed to talk about it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    They are acting like a pack of dogs - with none of them expressing any alternative views to the shared ones. in my opinion it was rather predictable that they did all vote the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know what's worrying me in all this, assuming Jade goes tonight, the ones that are left are still going to vote the same two - Shilpa and Dirk, so the next eviction will mean we will lose one of them, and it will probably be Dirk. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    platelet wrote:
    Not that Strange really, they don't need to collude. They all want Shilpa gone, and Dirk is her greatest supported. He's also the Other one in the house that their goddess has argued with (whisky-gate)
    Agree - also the only other one that they might have considered is Jermaine - but he's been part of the Jackson 5 - they know & like them - so Dirk was the only alternative! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flicker wrote:
    Do you know what's worrying me in all this, assuming Jade goes tonight, the ones that are left are still going to vote the same two - Shilpa and Dirk, so the next eviction will mean we will lose one of them, and it will probably be Dirk. :cry:

you think? i would have thought the chucking out of miss piggy would mean the others would re-assess their attitudes - quickly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was strange as well, but surely if they have been discussing nominations, BB would have pulled them up on it. After all, they are strict on this type of thing.

Or maybe it had something to do with Jade saying that she felt the argument was between her, Shilpa and Dirk. (Although I can't remember if she said this in the diary room or if she had previously said it to her lil gang?)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    capua wrote:
    she's been taking the batteries out of her mike... might have something to do with it...
    WTF!!! :eek: I didn't know about that!! That explains a lot. Surely that is against the rules, and should have been evicted. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    dogdream wrote:
    They are acting like a pack of dogs - with none of them expressing any alternative views to the shared ones. in my opinion it was rather predictable that they did all vote the same.

It would seem likely that you do not like Jade and your post is a classic example of how dislike for someone can cloud the facts of what is really happening.

They weren't going to vote each other or for Cleo were they?

Why would they think of voting H?

They all like Jermaine.

So it leaves Shilpa and Dirk......who happen to be the two people who have wound them up the most.

How were they acting like a pack of dogs? They cant really help it if their votes are the same can they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you think? i would have thought the chucking out of miss piggy would mean the others would re-assess their attitudes - quickly

I hope you're right.
  • PedanticPedantic Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm... yes, one could be forgiven for thinking there had been some collusion..... :rolleyes:

Clearly Dirk was nominated as Shilpa's closest ally and support (despite very little of it being shown in the HL)...

Sadly, I expect Shilpa and Dirk to be up against each other in the next nominations/eviction....

Dirk will go... as he is likely to be edited out of the show (it's already been happening) and everyone will think he is irrelevant... :(

Unless something is done... looks like the others are teflon coated and will avoid nominations for some time...... The Klan understand 'togetherness' as a tactic... whilst the others naively don't....
  • mocha-lattemocha-latte Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flicker wrote:

Got a feeling your right there! :eek:

Turning out so unfair :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure. I think there's a good chance Jack will be up next. After all, he is Jade's b/f....

As for Shilpa, it all depends on who Cleo votes for I think. Dirk, Jermaine and Ian won't vote for Shilpa (and neither will Shilpa), so if Cleo doesn't either, then she will be safe.

Don't forget, the group dynamics are likely to change tonight. Especially if Danielle and Jo are 'following Jade.' (or have half a brain in their heads)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    I disagree if Jade does go today then the next round of nominations will be far more balanced and Jos, Jacks, Danielles won't be the same nominations. The dynamic will totally change. Jo will be much more like when she was in Servants thing and pally up with Cleo again. Danielle will mellow also and pally up even with Shilpa and Dirk.

There's never been such unanimous faction voting in BB before (even last year with the plastics)
  • bilijojimbobbilijojimbob Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flicker wrote:

Ah! we dont know that .. There are new people going in, so dynamics will change again.
  • biggeralbiggeral Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think the next eviction will be between Dani, Jo and Dirk with 4 votes each, unless Dirk continues to vote for Jermaine, with Shilpa getting 3 votes and Jermaine one vote (Cleo).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah! we dont know that .. There are new people going in, so dynamics will change again.

New people going in ? Is there :confused: what at this stage :confused:
  • bilijojimbobbilijojimbob Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaJo wrote:

there's a week and a half left to go, they will put new people in.. maybe one or two only.. watch and see, betcha Im right :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's a week and a half left to go, they will put new people in.. maybe one or two only.. watch and see, betcha Im right :p

That would be interesting
    :eek: Just hope No more bullies go in then
  • plateletplatelet Posts: 26,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep 3 of them according to Reverse Ferret
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    jades fake tears at nominating dirk made me laugh.
    what was that all about :)
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DaJo wrote:

Carole Malone mentioned this on gmtv this morning...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you think it is strange that apart from Jade, Jo, Danielle and Jack all the others voted for at least one person who's name begins with a J. ;)
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dirk's nomination of Jermaine was strange :confused: . Maybe I heard wrong but I thought he said "it would be better for me" ie if Jermaine went, why??? He's one of his closest "friends" in the house. Could he mean that he'll have Shilpa all to himself? That's the only answer I can come up with? Is he secretly jealous of Jermaine.