Kelly Quits! (Merged)

Comments

• clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dory353 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a379145/kelly-rowland-confirms-x-factor-exit.html

I'm really disappointed Kelly isn't returning for the 2012 series. Despite a few mess-ups during her debut run overall I quite liked her on the panel. I hope rumours of Dannii's return are true. She's a worthy replacement.

Not very happy about this. So i wont be tuning into x factor anymore.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    That's a bit drastic lol. I'm also dissapointed but hope the rumours about dannii, if we end up with someone awful like estelle I may join u :-)
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clare32 wrote: »
    Not very happy about this. So i wont be tuning into x factor anymore.

:confused:

I'm assuming you didn't watch Series 1-7 then, as Kelly wasn't there for any of those?
  • vagbreathvagbreath Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First I'm out of Coco Pops and now Kelly is leaving X Factor. Can my day get any worse?
  • MissRightMissRight Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Good. She never fitted it and was quite aggressive.
    I think it's comments like this and unfair media reporting, what has made her quit the Uk Series.

Sad to see her go, I think last years auditions stages would of been boring with out her, she added a bit of life to the panel, she wasn't dull.

If Dannii is not coming back now, then I won't be watching.
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I think Kelly had a bit of a rough ride on here and I'm quite sad in one way she's not returning - she was always constructive and had quite good intentions - but by the end it was clear she wasn't really right for the show, and I'm interested to see who's replacing her.
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Hopefully this show will die a death now and stop polluting the airwaves.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed she's not returning. I really liked Kelly last year. However I'll be very happy if Dannii decides to come back :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she was as bad as some people on here make out and actually she was by far my favourite in the auditions, but she seemed a bit bored and above it all by the live shows. I'd much rather Gary had gone than her but I don't mind too much that Kelly's gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would not like katy Perry as judge. Too over the top, annoying voice and a little fake.

But the X Factor is also over the top, annoying and fake! I think she'd be perfect for it actually (although I don't think she'll do it).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly or Danni - what a choice ... Why can't we have Lily Allen?
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    bazellis wrote: »

why come onto the x factor forum then?
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh, we all saw this coming the minute the Series ended.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Good. She never fitted it and was quite aggressive.

Can open, worms everywhere.
  • cats academycats academy Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH NO!!! No more moments of greatness from Kelly then.
    She gave us the best moment of X Factor 2011, namely: "Honey, baboo. Who knew you could do uptempo, OW!!!!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Tbh, we all saw this coming the minute the Series ended.

Indeed. I even started a thread about it. That last press conference was a good indication. She was like "uh, whatever ... "
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    bazellis wrote: »

To be honest I don't think Kelly leaving will have much influence over that.
  • MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was so happy to read that headline! It's a shame Barlow is coming back but without Kelly I might be able to face watching it this year :)
  • friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt it will be Katy Perry and can't see Danni returning.

No idea really possibly Mel B but more likely someone more mainstream. What about Leona Lewis?
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member

No idea really possibly Mel B but more likely someone more mainstream. What about Leona Lewis?

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I had a dream about Leona being a judge on the X Factor a few weeks ago, funnily enough.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    It's a shame really as for me she was easily the best judge during the auditions process. Constructive, funny, likeable, but for whatever reason it all fell apart during the live shows. She never quite fitted in so unfortunately it's probably for the best.

As for her replacement I'm still holding out for Dannii. She has always been my favourite judge. I doubt the likes of Katy Perry could commit to a show like X Factor considering the length of time she'd be required.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was a good addition to the panel, she was more humorous than Gary and Louis and gave more meaningful comments than Tulisa, anyone but that old hag Sharon please
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    OH NO!!! No more moments of greatness from Kelly then.
    She gave us the best moment of X Factor 2011, namely: "Honey, baboo. Who knew you could do uptempo, OW!!!!"

Hahaha, best moment ever!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit my heart used to sink whenever I saw Kelly and Gary and their mutual arse licking contest. Good rid.