The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 14)

Comments

• FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    I think her acting is fine but she MUST have chemistry with the male lead or it will flop.

Don't you think they tested this before they hired her tho?
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you think they tested this before they hired her tho?

Yeah I do this isn't some low budget thing they must have
  • beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex is performing at the opening of the cabaret club tomorrow.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    I think her acting is fine but she MUST have chemistry with the male lead or it will flop.

Good point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    I'm so bored. This no news is killing me.
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    We are at a boring stage I had a dream that she posted big music news coming tomorrow and we won't be disappointed for once haha I was only asleep for 3 hours cos I went out so the fact her music is delayed still plays on my mind even when I'm under the influence of alcohol haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    We are at a boring stage I had a dream that she posted big music news coming tomorrow and we won't be disappointed for once haha I was only asleep for 3 hours cos I went out so the fact her music is delayed still plays on my mind even when I'm under the influence of alcohol haha

I care but at this point I'm just tryna watch other artists like teyana taylor Alex is just there for me she's on hold until the theatres over then we'll see what's up and then we will see if the girl really is signed or if she isn't or if she is signed which side of the Atlantic is it or both? These are questions she should have clarified ages ago but oh well we'll see I expect to be disappointed tho :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The curls are back. Yass.

@alexandramusic amazeballsx http://t.co/mi8gx1J4pQ

Being wooed by Alexandra Burke. I like her hair #retro http://t.co/zomiBenryK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon is at the opening. So is louis but hes irrelevant anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Simon is at the opening. So is louis but hes irrelevant anyway.

Ooh interesting i hope they took a pic together:D or atleats greeted each other;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    The curls are back. Yass.

@alexandramusic amazeballsx http://t.co/mi8gx1J4pQ

Being wooed by Alexandra Burke. I like her hair #retro http://t.co/zomiBenryK

Maybe simon will give her a performance slot on BGT? Even if she promotes Bodyguard
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dinno wrote: »
    Ooh interesting i hope they took a pic together:D or atleats greeted each other;-)

Let us pray..... Syco resign? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't even think Alex would go back to Syco, just out of principle. & I still don't think she's quite got the look right.. there like 3 pics of her last night on daily mail and she doesn't look great. I don't get it really cos I never thought she looked particularly bad during Overcome.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/09/article-2623814-1DAEC38900000578-613_634x910.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/09/article-2623814-1DAEC05700000578-647_634x913.jpg
    Forum Member
    Stop being deluded, just because he's seen her in a club doesn't mean he will give her a slot lmao! She rocks them curls though and they should be her permanent hairstyle ... Everyone loves the curls. Makes her look fierce as hellllll!
    Forum Member
    She looks hot in the second pic, first pic is just awkward photo when she was singing lmao. That's why beyonce has her own photographer cos of awkward angles and moments! She's got a bit to much highlighter on which is why she looks white in some parts but it's only stage make up tbh and most artists go heavy with make up when performing. I love the curls!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    She looks hot in the second pic, first pic is just awkward photo when she was singing lmao. That's why beyonce has her own photographer cos of awkward angles and moments! She's got a bit to much highlighter on which is why she looks white in some parts but it's only stage make up tbh and most artists go heavy with make up when performing. I love the curls!

I think the complete opposite to the second pic lol
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks good in those pictures. Her body is great. But the make-up looks way too heavy in the second picture which makes her look old. I think the outfit is good though. It definitely beats all those horribly tight leggings and leather bras and hotpants that she used to wear. :blush:
  • ukaszenkoooukaszenkooo Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    What did She sing?
    Forum Member
    Miley was at the club last night also
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone commented on her Instagram saying we gotta get you back in the studio with Vidal :p unfortunately for them she's preoccupied with theatre!!
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No videos from last night?

I hope some surface.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone commented on her Instagram saying we gotta get you back in the studio with Vidal :p unfortunately for them she's preoccupied with theatre!!

Shine sounds like a jam so hopefully she makes it happen eventually. Her voice will be finished and she will be exhausted by August though, so I don't see her doing anything music related again until like October. She'll probably spend September going on holidays again. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm what is alex on about on twitter? David replied with a kryptic tweet...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm what is alex on about on twitter? David replied with a kryptic tweet...

I've learned to not care about what they say until I see the RESULTS. I'm way past getting my hopes up at this point.
  • lovealexburkelovealexburke Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Alexandra is defo signed to Laface and Epic Defo