BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:+D

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

:+)
    Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))))

Not had too bad a weekend, weather rather strange though, a bit unsettled but turned out ok.
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Flora :+D

Morning Hicky :+)

Morning Eddy :+D
    Morning SR.:+))))))))))))))))))
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Morning folks :)

I have been avoiding the spoilers while I catch up.I don't know who is up this week but I would really like Zoe to go as she irritates me every time she opens her mouth.Pav can stay for all I care as he won't get to the final anyway so why waste votes on him now. He may not be scintillating but no-one has given him a chance to shine as they are rudely cold-shouldering him.

It is exceedingly hot at the moment so havn't been doing much at all.Running Club is on a break for 2 months as is Dinner Club. We have started painting the interior walls but mainly lie around languidly, keeping hydrated and as cool as possible.
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1990591&page=3

Tee hee - a mod, expressing how most of us feel !!!!! :D

:D

I like that mod. :)
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Morning folks :+)

I have been avoiding the spoilers while I catch up.I don't know who is up this week but I would really like Zoe to go as she irritates me every time she opens her mouth.Pav can stay for all I care as he won't get to the final anyway so why waste votes on him now. He may not be scintillating but no-one has given him a chance to shine as they are rudely cold-shouldering him.

It is exceedingly hot at the moment so havn't been doing much at all.Running Club is on a break for 2 months as is Dinner Club. We have started painting the interior walls but mainly lie around languidly, keeping hydrated and as cool as possible.
    Good Afternoon Arte.:+))))))))))))))))))

Zoe is middle of the road so won't be going anywhere.

Pav isn't really liked by the house or the public, so that speaks for itself.

How would he shine, interesting statement, those that go in late are not usually accepted anyway.
    they don't trust him, and after his entrance video, no wonder.
    they all think he has an agenda, which he probably has.
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all :)

hear hear Arte!

Zoe has cast her self in the role of the friendly, bright and bubbly caring (shudderslass, who can't help but be teeth clenchingly irritating

the only time she was really herself was when she made that comment about all the housemates (herself included, naturally) being high achievers...
    What??????:D:D

another vet trip this afternoon with poor Blossom, who isn't looking too good, but maybe I am just being a very anxious mum.
    Does anyone have a cure for stress related twitching eyelids??? :(
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ’d affernoon.

Zoe kept saying in her introductory video how humble she was. I think of her as being Uriah Heep now – it helps.

I want to slap Mark, his vanity seems to have reached OVD levels. There was a discussion about having his eyebrows done when he was in heaven I think.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello all :)

hear hear Arte!

Zoe has cast her self in the role of the friendly, bright and bubbly caring (shudderslass, who can't help but be teeth clenchingly irritating

the only time she was really herself was when she made that comment about all the housemates (herself included, naturally) being high achievers...
    What??????:D:D

another vet trip this afternoon with poor Blossom, who isn't looking too good, but maybe I am just being a very anxious mum.
    Does anyone have a cure for stress related twitching eyelids??? :(

Anxiety about animals is dreadful, I hope Blossom is OK.

I think Botox can stop the eyelid twitching.
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    ’d affernoon.

Zoe kept saying in her introductory video how humble she was. I think of her as being Uriah Heep now – it helps.

I want to slap Mark, his vanity seems to have reached OVD levels. There was a discussion about having his eyebrows done when he was in heaven I think.

good grief :o
    I suppose someone could make a song out of this, ie "Will I Have Eyebrows in Heaven" that Mark could have a debut hit with .....not! :D:D
    Anxiety about animals is dreadful, I hope Blossom is OK.

I think Botox can stop the eyelid twitching.

Thanks Gemo! I keep having to unclench my teeth as well..:confused:
    Forum Member
    good grief :o
    I suppose someone could make a song out of this, ie "Will I Have Eyebrows in Heaven" that Mark could have a debut hit with .....not! :D:D

Thanks Gemo! I keep having to unclench my teeth as well..:confused:

Anxiety is a terrible thing Moots and feeds on itself.Your little'uns have been a huge worry the last few months, I hope you manage to find a coping strategy.x
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »

Pav isn't really liked by the house or the public, so that speaks for itself.

How would he shine, interesting statement, those that go in late are not usually accepted anyway.
    they don't trust him, and after his entrance video, no wonder.
    they all think he has an agenda, which he probably has.

They all say stupid things in their entrance videos because they are edited down from a long interview by the producers into a minute's viewing with most remarks taken out of context to be as controversial as possible. Many ex HMs have spoken of this and have been horrified when they have seen their own ones, back.
    The HMs need to make up their own minds about people
    .Of course he has an agenda, they all do! Most of the HMs are fans of the show and have seen how, in the past, others have been unable to live down a chance remark.I am surprised that a dedicated fan like yourself would give the videos any credence.
    Forum Member
    They all say stupid things in their entrance videos because they are edited down from a long interview by the producers into a minute's viewing with most remarks taken out of context to be as controversial as possible. Many ex HMs have spoken of this and have been horrified when they have seen their own ones, back.
    The HMs need to make up their own minds about people
    .Of course he has an agenda, they all do! Most of the HMs are fans of the show and have seen how, in the past, others have been unable to live down a chance remark.I am surprised that a dedicated fan like yourself would give the videos any credence.
    Hi Arte.:+))))))))))))))))

I don't take any notice, but i am disappointed that BB show that utter rubbish to the public and also quite often to certain HM's.
    I think it's a great disservice.

It has always done them an awful lot of harm, and it's unlikely that BB believe even 1% of it.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting video, if you didnt know there was a public poll to choose one hm to decide which hms get their letters from home and who miss out (its ok we know bb will come up with some contrivance for the others to get theirs later as per usual!) and here is that hm (no spoilers from me!) revealing their choices and the hms reaction - warning there are tears!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlBiFxifwAk
    Forum Member
    Anxiety is a terrible thing Moots and feeds on itself.Your little'uns have been a huge worry the last few months, I hope you manage to find a coping strategy.x

Thanks Arte!

Blossom was not a very good little bitch at the vet today - she struggled and wouldn't open her eye at all, so not much local anaesthetic went in, but she still has the ulcer:cry:
    Bloss and I both got very upset, and we clung together wordlessly until she calmed down, poor little dog:(
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couch Potato Radio GOES LIVE after BOTS tonight with hosts @sasquatch31 and @RobInnes87 Skype/chat http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/p/chat-room.html … #BBUK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Arte!

Blossom was not a very good little bitch at the vet today - she struggled and wouldn't open her eye at all, so not much local anaesthetic went in, but she still has the ulcer:cry:
    Bloss and I both got very upset, and we clung together wordlessly until she calmed down, poor little dog:(

Sorry to hear that Moots, you can't much blame her really, she probably is in discomfort and doesnt realise the vet is there to help her! Hope you are both calmer now!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a guilty secret - i found Mark funny tonight! Fake as a 3 bob note, but when he was going off on one at Christopher in the bathroom, with most of the other hms giggling looking on, i couldn't help but have a giggle too! Nice final scene between Chris, Christopher and Ashleigh by the way, my 3 favs !
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I want Chris to stay, but Zoe is irritating me to distraction, and Pav seems a bit lost, although he is trying hard
    Pav is the king of passive aggression.
    I'm here, but I doubt if anyone else is.....

I've been slaving away trying to get the spare room clear because the rellies are arriving late August :o It was so hot that I was reduced to wearing a wet flannel draped across the back of my neck, with a fan on at full blast, but I did quite well, considering.
    Now I have only to excavate the dining room, the computer room, the conservatory and the garage, all in about 3 weeks

Where's the bliddy RAIN?
    On my washing. How can the weather forecast be so wrong so often?
    Maybe you should lock the spare room after they go and post the key to someone who wont give it to you until a week before they arrive next year? :D
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

Another warm day expected, down to 20C though so should be more comfortable.

Hi Barra.:+))))))))))))))))))

I'm with you there, on your expected eviction hopes.

Everyone must be on Holiday, or sunbathing, or sheltering from the heat, or rain.
    I was going to pop in but thought it pointless as noone was home.
    Yep. Posting is not a solo sport thats for sure. I wish everyone who reads would post. :)
    Morning folks

Sounds good to me. :D Are you just refreshing it or is it a new colour scheme?

She isnt middle of the road. She is screaming in-your-face-pushy.
    Hello all

hear hear Arte!

What??????:
    I thought she had cast herself in the role of snobby know-all.
    ’d affernoon.

It is hard being humble when you are perfect in every way. :D
    Thanks Arte!

Oh no. Is there no improvement at all? I can only suggest feeding her as much ox or pig liver as she can eat, to boost her defences. Poor Blossom. :( Poor Moots. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member

Hello Arte :-). Just had to say I totally agree about Zoe and I would like her to be gone. You and I always think alike - separated at birth ! And you will not be surprised to hear that I too am mostly lounging around keeping cool, but I so wish I was doing it with you
    and Mr.Arty. Keep my space on the balcony free, I might yet get to use it again.

And hello to all the Lurkers. Some of you may recognise me from when I was a regular poster a few years ago, and it's been lovely following you this BB. DS kept telling me my old e-mail wasn't registered !!! So I was forced to re-register with this new name. I hope to enjoy time with you all on here for the next few weeks.

And I think it's Chris that has a crush on Ashleigh and is more pervy with her. I liked him till last week :-(
    Forum Member
    Thanks Arte!

Bloss and I both got very upset, and we clung together wordlessly until she calmed down, poor little dog:+(
    Don't they put the animal to sleep then? how can the do anything on an eye, i would be the same.
    Forum Member
    Hello Arte :-). Just had to say I totally agree about Zoe and I would like her to be gone. You and I always think alike - separated at birth ! And you will not be surprised to hear that I too am mostly lounging around keeping cool, but I so wish I was doing it with you
    and Mr.Arty. Keep my space on the balcony free, I might yet get to use it again.

And hello to all the Lurkers. Some of you may recognise me from when I was a regular poster a few years ago, and it's been lovely following you this BB. DS kept telling me my old e-mail wasn't registered !!! So I was forced to re-register with this new name. I hope to enjoy time with you all on here for the next few weeks.

And I think it's Chris that has a crush on Ashleigh and is more pervy with her. I liked him till last week :-(
    Hi. :) Where you just called "Sheltered"? Lovely to see you.
    Don't they put the animal to sleep then? how can the do anything on an eye, i would be the same.
    Oh for goodness sake! Why would she be put to sleep? If you lose your sight should we put you to sleep? Should all blind people be put to sleep? :o
    People and animals adapt. You get used to anything if you have to, and I am sure Blossom will be fine even if he worst comes to the worst.
    Her illness is only a few weeks of a long and happy well loved life and I am sure she will have many more happy years to come, even in the unlikely event that she loses the eye. :)
    Forum Member
    I am a bit confused about Chris, Pav and Asleigh.
    It certainly didnt look as if he was lusting after her, but nor did it look as if he was in a brotherly or fatherly role., so it all seems a bit peculiar. :confused:
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :D
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

• Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :D
    Morning Flora :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ’d affernoon.

Zoe was no better, she was banging on about having a weave done when she went!
    Hi Arte.:+))))))))))))))))

I don't take any notice, but i am disappointed that BB show that utter rubbish to the public and also quite often to certain HM's.
    I think it's a great disservice.

It has always done them an awful lot of harm, and it's unlikely that BB believe even 1% of it
    You have in the past ranted about their VT's (Aaron for example). At no time did you mention anything about BB doing them a 'disservice'! If I remember correctly you called Aaron a liar & said he shouldn't be in the house. ROLLEYES

Hey you, welcome to Lurkers............long time no speak. :D
This discussion has been closed.