Options

Marlon. Last night's task.

evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am really warming to Marlon. I think he is a proper bloke and he is kind to Jale. ( Notice Pauline has a spin on this). During the task last night he was gunged in rotten fish, took it well and the other men?? laughed. No one went to help him as he struggled out of the sludge. I hope he is there to the end. He is very handsome and I like how Kim observed this too.

Comments

• Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Marlon is OK.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim went to help him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really warming to Marlon. I think he is a proper bloke and he is kind to Jale. ( Notice Pauline has a spin on this). During the task last night he was gunged in rotten fish, took it well and the other men?? laughed. No one went to help him as he struggled out of the sludge. I hope he is there to the end. He is very handsome and I like how Kim observed this too.

Yeah, nice to see Kim help him out of that tub.
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Marlon has grown on me. Didn't like him at first but I did like him in the shopping task.

Hopefully he'll still be in for weeks to come.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Felicity- wrote: »
    Yeah Marlon has grown on me. Didn't like him at first but I did like him in the shopping task.

Hopefully he'll still be in for weeks to come.
    Yes Kim did and i heard her talking about it. Marlon look embarrassed and his head was down when he stepped out of the bath. I wish he had been nominated with the "Power".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Kim did and i heard her talking about it. Marlon look embarrassed and his head was down when he stepped out of the bath. I wish he had been nominated with the "Power".

I think he and/or Kim will get it at some stage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    I think he and/or Kim will get it at some stage.
    I hope they form a bond in the house and it would be wonderful to see a nice summer romance. The male housemates (some) are very superego on overdrive.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marlon seems to be one of the most genuine blokes in there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Marlon seems to be one of the most genuine blokes in there.
    Yes and I think he can assert himself to the dominant housemates.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon is turning into the dark horse i would like him to stay for a long time and whats funny is people dont usally go for guys like him and he is usally a candidate for early evictions but he has come across very well and i like his freindship with jale
  • Options
    cas116cas116 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm warming to him too. After seeing his VT I thought he would be much more annoying but he's coming across as a good guy, and willing to throw himself into the tasks without complaint.
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    There's nothing particularly objectionable about Marlon but i see him as a bit of a wet fish at the moment (no pun intended :D )
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And pathetic Mark creating a drama and it wasn't even his task. Marlon did really well.
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    And pathetic Mark creating a drama and it wasn't even his task. Marlon did really well.

He forced him self to be sick