Options

BNP = Hope for millions

howonderfulhowonderful Posts: 189
Forum Member
Iv'e just returned from a fantastic holiday which was made even better by the election of our two MEP's.......not only is it a major electoral breakthrough but we will now unearth the corruption in the EU just as we did with MP's expenses.....it was the British National Party’s very own sleazebuster, Michael Barnbrook, who initiated the entire review of MPs’ expenses.
Will the conrolled media and the biased BBC allow the BNP the same democratic right as every other political party to answer the usual smears and lies ? would they dare disrupt the cosy arrangement where the real truth could actually bring the whole corrupt lot of them crashing to the ground ? the communist style withunt against the BNP and the concerted attacks by nu-labour funded UAF who are elected by no-one will continue relentlessly.
We however shall continue our defence of british first, our way of life and identity and we shall march on with renewed vigour towards the house of commons.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BNP = No Hope
  • Options
    rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah and we shall march on with renewed vigour towards the house of commons.

Why? Don't they sell eggs round your way?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holiday... you have met foreigners... and you are still alive ... :eek:

Or was it just watching Manning videos.. :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous. Hope for who? Not non-white people , gays , foreign-born nationals , liberal people who are decent and can accept differences , economists who look at the BNP's manifesto and laugh at the simplicity of it , Historians who are reminded of the Nazi Party.
    I could go on but i'm tired. The BNP is a hateful party with stupid policies and ideas.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iv'e just returned from a fantastic holiday which was made even better by the election of our two MEP's.......not only is it a major electoral breakthrough but we will now unearth the corruption in the EU just as we did with MP's expenses.....it was the British National Party’s very own sleazebuster, Michael Barnbrook, who initiated the entire review of MPs’ expenses.
    Will the conrolled media and the biased BBC allow the BNP the same democratic right as every other political party to answer the usual smears and lies ? would they dare disrupt the cosy arrangement where the real truth could actually bring the whole corrupt lot of them crashing to the ground ? the communist style withunt against the BNP and the concerted attacks by nu-labour funded UAF who are elected by no-one will continue relentlessly.
    We however shall continue our defence of british first, our way of life and identity and we shall march on with renewed vigour towards the house of commons.

UAF are just a protest group,one of many in a long line,i don't think they are bothered about being elected.

You missed out channel 4,every channel tries to do stuff on the bnp.It makes for good comedy television.

I recently watched the mark collett programme "young,nazi and proud",a ch4 programme, where he talks of his love of the nazis,then realises he was being recorded the whole time,what a clown,he still represents the bnp at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rossall wrote: »

She added: "Madonna can give him things I never could, like a pony, a convertible VW and an extensive library of German folk songs."
    Like this?:

All Weapons against Hitler.
    Kill the dogs that send you into war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyiuAoLYtFY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PlImfRsxE4&feature=related

Anti Hitlersongs.. :)

I know it's German 1930's so it will sound Nazi to you guys but it isn't..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aFAy8hqvik&feature=related

Sophie and Anne Frank Munic students, killed by the Nazis

Thoughts are free!
    Who can guess them?
    They fly along like nightly treasures.
    No man can know them
    No hunter can shoot them
    With powder and lead
    Thoughts are free!
    I think about what I want
    and what makes me happy
    But everything quietly,
    and just how it comes.
    To my wish and desire
    Nobody can oppose,
    It stays this way:
    Thoughts are free!
    All of those are futile works-
    for my thoughts
    will tear the barriers
    and walls to pieces-
    The thoughts are free!
    I think about what I want
    and what makes me happy ...
    And if they lock me in a dark dungeon ...
    I love wine, my girl most of all,
    Only me she pleases best
    I am not alone
    With my glass of wine
    My girl is with me:
    Thoughts are free!

That's why I will never worry anymore
    And I will never tease myself
    with whims anymore
    Because in one's heart
    One can keep laughing and joking
    While thinking
    Thoughts are free!

Just as the occasional, as usual pointless reminder, that Germany does not equate to Nazis.. bit like Slave trade doesn't mean Britain or imperialists don;t get automatically the Beatles sent..

Thanks for not listening.. :eek:
  • Options
    MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    BNP - hope for millions OF TAXPAYER MONEY WHEN THEIR NEW MEPS JOIN THE EU PARLIAMENT more like:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    If one thing than annoys me more than the BNP, its the far left.

Moan moan bitch whine whine, everywhere I turn someone is moaning about the BNP or instigating violence (because we so want to be like Zimbabwe dont we?).

If you want to blame anyone for the BNP, blame those who didnt vote and shut the **** up about 'what to do about the BNP' when the answer is simple....

VOTE!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member

Whilst on holiday, did you sunbathe?
  • Options
    nothing on tvnothing on tv Posts: 5,044
    Forum Member
    hey there! go anywhere nice!

it's been quiet here without you. funny that when you are on holiday, lord english doesn't seem to post either.

just a coincidence, I guess
  • Options
    howonderfulhowonderful Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    bertiega wrote: »
    Whilst on holiday, did you sunbathe?

Absolutely, in a very nice greek island where the greeks are very nationalistic and dislike what is happening on the mainland in Athens where high levels of immigration and crime are directly linked.
    There probably isn't a less proud people than the British who would rather get their daily diet of tv reality shows and pretend all is well when in fact it is they who have walked into a big brother state without even realising it.......such a shame there are no in depth debaters amongst you and it's the usual silly or moronic one line comments without a word of evidence to back themselves up.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    HelbrownHelbrown Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, in a very nice greek island where the greeks are very nationalistic and dislike what is happening on the mainland in Athens where high levels of immigration and crime are directly linked.
    There probably isn't a less proud people than the British who would rather get their daily diet of tv reality shows and pretend all is well when in fact it is they who have walked into a big brother state without even realising it.......such a shame there are no in depth debaters amongst you and it's the usual silly or moronic one line comments without a word of evidence to back themselves up.:rolleyes:

I totally agree. That makes me despair as much as the immigration situation. Have we no pride in ourselves and our country any more? How on earth have we got into this situation where we have lost so much of our country's and our individual identity and freedoms.
  • Options
    dmwatdmwat Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iv'e just returned from a fantastic holiday
    I hope you didn't go abroad and meet any of those nasty foreign people.
    which was made even better by the election of our two MEP's.......not only is it a major electoral breakthrough but we will now unearth the corruption in the EU just as we did with MP's expenses.....it was the British National Party’s very own sleazebuster, Michael Barnbrook, who initiated the entire review of MPs’ expenses.
    The BNP exposed MPs expenses did they?
    Will the conrolled media and the biased BBC allow the BNP the same democratic right as every other political party to answer the usual smears and lies ?
    What controlled media is this then? Who's controlling them (ah no, I know - lefties/communists..blah blah blah). Your leader was on North West Tonight in the week, Ranvir Singh gave him a run for his money. If I wasn't a straight woman I think I could love Ranvir.
    the communist style withunt against the BNP and the concerted attacks by nu-labour funded UAF who are elected by no-one will continue relentlessly.We however shall continue our defence of british first, our way of life and identity and we shall march on with renewed vigour towards the house of commons.
    :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the BNP had their way there would not be ONE family in the UK left intact, unless there is a family in Britain that does not contain a gay person, a disabled person, a dark-skinned person, someone who belongs to a union, Jewish, Muslim, any ethnic minority .......................... :mad::mad::mad:

PLEASE GOD keep us safe from the BNP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the BNP had their way there would not be ONE family in the UK left intact, unless there is a family in Britain that does not contain a gay person, a disabled person, a dark-skinned person, someone who belongs to a union, Jewish, Muslim, any ethnic minority .......................... :mad::mad::mad:

I wouldn't worry. The OP and a couple of other posters get hard-ons about immigration and "Mooolims" and they have had a tiny release now that Nick'n' Andrew are off to Belgium where they will do sweet FA. I suggest that the OP, Helbrown and a couple others get a private room where they can circle-jerk till they pass out over immigration, the blacks, the gays, et al. Guys, your PDAs over the BNP are a trifle embarrassing.:o
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

O Lord, hear our prayer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muggsy wrote: »
    O Lord, hear our prayer.

It would be quite fitting for me to compose a prayer for deliverance from the BNP because I was a poster girl for Unite Against Fascism a couple of years ago. :)

I had gone to a protest against the BNP and my photo was taken and ended up on UAF posters and postcards. It is my only claim to fame. :cool: (However, the photo DID NOT do me justice).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Even taking aside the racism, history of holocaust denial etc, the BNP are their own worst enemy. Their councillors have been like rabbits trapped in headlights if elected, and throughout the country their voters can see the dimwits they have elected completely out of their depth when confronted by everyday political business in councils.
    When people see them as they really are,bar room bores, bullies and thickos who have no answers to any problems that concern their bewildered and angry electorate, they don't tend to get voted for twice.
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP, I do hope you holidayed in the UK. I'm not sure how you'd cope abroad with all those foreigners....

Now go away nazi scum.
  • Options
    HelbrownHelbrown Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mine doesn't..... and it never would include MOST of those categories.

The problem that I DO have against the BNP is that I am not homophobic - that's something you are born to be. I know that you can't help the colour or race that you are born either - I have nothing against people of other colours and cultures if they are where they belong - ie not in Britain.

By the way, I don't need to jerk off... I am perfectly satisfied thanks. ;) That sums up the juvenile level of response on here to anyone who dares to say something that you may not agree with.

Have you noticed that the level of juvenile drivel comes not from the BNP (of which I am NOT a member by the way) but those who can't articulate a mature argument about them?

I don't like immigrants. Never have done, never will. I resent the way MY country has changed over the last 40 years as they have taken over. That's my view and I am entitled to as much, unfortunately, as your juvenile comments on here.
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbrown wrote: »
    Mine doesn't...... But the problem that I DO have against the BNP is that I am not homophobic - that's something you are born to be. I know that you can't help the colour that you are born either - I have nothing against people of other colours and cultures if they are where they belong - ie not in Britain.

By the way, I don't need to jerk off... I am perfectly satisfied thanks. ;)

I am brown skinned. I was born here, have lived here, paid taxes here. I was adopted into a white family (which probably makes you shudder). I am British, I am English.

Now please explain, why don't I belong here?
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbrown wrote: »
    Mine doesn't...... But the problem that I DO have against the BNP is that I am not homophobic - that's something you are born to be. I know that you can't help the colour that you are born either - I have nothing against people of other colours and cultures if they are where they belong - ie not in Britain.

By the way, I don't need to jerk off... I am perfectly satisfied thanks. ;)

What a disgusting thing to say about people from other cultures and or who are not white???????

I'm very glad that Political Parties who discriminate like this are going to be outlawed in this country.

Racism is a crime and evil.
This discussion has been closed.