I love Shaun

Shaun to win!!!!!!! I love Stacey too, but she has never really had to prove anything, she has been a consistent, loveable scatty, Sean has turned his life around and has something to prove. By the way I am mad and dreamed last night I was in it and had to do the singing and sung ' a little bit of Sandra in my soul' or whatever it's called. I was f***ing brilliant. But I kept saying "I'm not even a celebrity" and the camp mates said "well you are now" I was over the sodding moon!!! back to wilkinson this aft:(

Comments

• EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a lovely dream. :) Shaun's one of my favourite characters in the camp, his ranting with Dom about Gillian last night was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.
  • Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    We all nearly fell off our chairs last night when the snake bit Shaun!!! He is so funny, the jungle wouldn't be the same without him! Shaun to win!
  • LightMeUpLightMeUp Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he has to win doesn't he? I think it should be made into a law of some kind...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact he didnt want to be in there in the first place and was told by his agent to go in so he could release his greatest hits album i actually applaud him for sticking it out seeing as hes a shy guy. And that snake bite last night? wow. Top guy!

I bet that annoying fake stacey will win though :mad:
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D he's very funny! I really hope Shaun, Dom or Stacey wins
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luv shaun i hope he is in the final with stacey and dom
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is a rude foul-mouthed moron, I hate him!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Shaun to win, Stacey to come 2nd and Dom 3rd