Options

Is this anything to worry about?

mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
Forum Member
✭✭
Right, I'm probably being stupid now, and overly paranoid, but I was just checking out the Dell website and I noticed, in the top right of the screen, it said "Hello Leigh (Not Lee?)" as if someone was logged in.
Now, I'm not called Leigh and there's no-one in the house called Leigh, this is a fresh install of Chrome that I'm now using and this is the first time I've been on the Dell site in aaaages...

Should I be worried or is it just the Dell site cocking up and going off external IP address or something?

(ran full checks of Avast, MBAM and SOS yesterday regarding other issues, all came up clean and machine running much better since swapping Firefox for Chrome earlier today... I have Avast and Comodo Firewall running on fully updated XP... I can't afford to be down a machine for the time it'll take to do a fresh install at the moment, as was suggested on another thread, and, in any case, I only just did a fresh install in November...)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think its anything worth worrying about, probably just a small issue with the Dell website.
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    maybe it's based on your ip address.
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty much what I was thinking, ta!

And welcome to DS, AJXX :)