Options

How might this issue play out? (Train fine)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dannyb0yuk wrote: »
    Nope, thus far I've found nothing that indicates what I was doing that day. I'm not working due to aforementioned health issues and when your mobility is limited, you tend to spend a lot of time indoors and the days become something of a blur! Thankfully these issues should be sorted by the end of the year so I can rejoin the world of the working (and have an alibi in similar circumstances!)

With limited mobility how likely is it you would have been on the train at whatever point it was down the line for you? Maybe there's something to add to your case there with your ill health.
  • Options
    dannyb0yukdannyb0yuk Posts: 2,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With limited mobility how likely is it you would have been on the train at whatever point it was down the line for you? Maybe there's something to add to your case there with your ill health.

It's certainly a consideration, but not outside the realms of possibility that I can get on a train.

(I'm about to prepare dinner, will check back in later tonight.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would your DS history jog your memory a bit?Must go back that far.
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It all happened between http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=61595705&postcount=32 and http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=61619003&postcount=120

10/10/12 is missing, unfortunately...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He watched the season finale of scrubs. :D

Maybe his email goes far enough back? Or any social media websites he's on?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, it wasn't me... last October 10th I was filming in Leeds from 11am to 11pm with plenty of witnesses, lol :D
  • Options
    dannyb0yukdannyb0yuk Posts: 2,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »

Ah, it seems I have omitted to mention that I've since learned that the offence happened on May 14th 2012!!! The October date turned out to be the court hearing :o

To be honest, I'm a bit infrequent on here these days. I regularly read, but I restrain myself from posting as I have a tendency to get into long winded arguments with people :D

I was referring to the actual Scrubs finale there. The Season 8 one, because as we all know, there was no more Scrubs after that :D

I've looked at my e-mails and I sent one at 16:47 that day and definitely would have sent it from home. Again, that only accounts for that part of the day and besides, would it even be possible to get confirmation from Microsoft as to the location it was sent from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dannyb0yuk wrote: »
    I've looked at my e-mails and I sent one at 16:47 that day and definitely would have sent it from home. Again, that only accounts for that part of the day and besides, would it even be possible to get confirmation from Microsoft as to the location it was sent from?

The email header would possibly have the IP address of where it was sent from but I think that would only give your local ISP's location... might be good enough, I dunno.