Options

American guy uploads a drunk Scottish woman on you tube

evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I came across this video today on You Tube. It is on a cruise ship and the woman (elderly, Scottish and drunk) has lost her pass to get into her room and he films it without her knowing and laughs at her and then uploads. I think this is disrespectful to the woman and unpleasant.

Comments

• Options
    Ted_LeeTed_Lee Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Welcome to reality video. Its real, its free and no directors cut :D
  • Options
    KosciuskoKosciusko Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Ted_Lee wrote: »
    Welcome to reality video. Its real, its free and no directors cut :D

I think the person in the video the drunk Scottish women, when she see the video, she will laugh at it, she will see the funny side, and by the looks of it the guy did help here out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know what she's mumbling about. How did the American understand her?
  • Options
    kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    ...the woman (elderly, Scottish and drunk)

Nah, she'll be about 32 she will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kosciusko wrote: »
    I think the person in the video the drunk Scottish women, when she see the video, she will laugh at it, she will see the funny side, and by the looks of it the guy did help here out
    I think if that was your grandmother, mother you would be upset and he sends her to 4 and sniggers it is really abusive and taking advantage.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is disrespectful to the woman and unpleasant.

...because nothing says "disapproval" like a big ol' share.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kippeh wrote: »
    Nah, she'll be about 32 she will.
    LoL that's elderly in Scotland, The Americans have probably never come across someone like this, it is commonplace on a weekend in most UK towns, but the guy filming is a total brat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Oh that is me yes? I thought about it but wanted to see if people felt the way i did.
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    She doesn't look old to me.
  • Options
    TOOTandcomeinTOOTandcomein Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LoL that's elderly in Scotland, The Americans have probably never come across someone like this, it is commonplace on a weekend in most UK towns, but the guy filming is a total brat.

They don't get drunk woman in the USA?:confused:
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    She's not that pissed, well to UK standards that is.
  • Options
    KosciuskoKosciusko Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I think if that was your grandmother, mother you would be upset and he sends her to 4 and sniggers it is really abusive and taking advantage.

I don't think he really sniggering, and if he is, its only for a few seconds, he even helps her to find her room by going to the concierge desk

I used to do tae kwon do, and would go to competition all across the uk, one year we went to London, 50 student in all, on our way down we stopped at a supermarket and loaded up with drinks

After the competition was finished, we went out for dinner, and then back to the hotel, where we drank our self's drunk until 4am

we made complete prats of our selfs, completely legless, and playing pranks on other student who were in the hotel, it was a fun night, some things were recorded, but no one had issue with this

There many a tv documentary where they focus on the youth and drink, and how drunk they are, even programs like rude tube
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's hardly 'elderly' and the American gentleman did accompany her to the customer services desk - where she hopefully found assistance. :)
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member

Like the DM being outraged that a Russian boy filmed a drunk falling in the ice and not jumping in after him to drown with him and then they post the video.

As for this topic "He's crew" ^_^:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kosciusko wrote: »
    I don't think he really sniggering, and if he is, its only for a few seconds, he even helps her to find her room by going to the concierge desk

I used to do tae kwon do, and would go to competition all across the uk, one year we went to London, 50 student in all, on our way down we stopped at a supermarket and loaded up with drinks

After the competition was finished, we went out for dinner, and then back to the hotel, where we drank our self's drunk until 4am

we made complete prats of our selfs, completely legless, and playing pranks on other student who were in the hotel, it was a fun night, some things were recorded, but no one had issue with this

There many a tv documentary where they focus on the youth and drink, and how drunk they are, even programs like rude tube
    Ok I am overdramatic but he is helping her in pretence and I wonder if he would like his mother to be used like this, she is not young she is around mid 50's I think. Probably worked hard all her life and on this cruise with a free bar.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    lol well at least he helped he she was one drink away from miroculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not the woman in the video Jo Jo. I changed the edit and removed it you made me feel guilty and bad. This is not me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LToeBqX_NvE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not the woman in the video Jo Jo.

...say what now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...say what now?
    Jo Jo stoatie, that's you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LToeBqX_NvE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OK, I now officially don't know what you're on about.
  • Options
    Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    She's not that pissed, well to UK standards that is.

She was still upright, so yeah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I now officially don't know what you're on about.

Someone from DS commented on the video of the American's and said the lady was me.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LToeBqX_NvE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which one of you is Jo Jo on you tube??
  • Options
    Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    This thread has taken a strange unexpected turn.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know you could upload wimmin to the internets. Can I download one to my lap tip?