The Thieving Headmistress

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,431
    Forum Member
    Lukey37 wrote:
    I'm sure morale of staff and students will be high :rolleyes:

You've hit the nail on the head there!

If I could get hold of her I'd poke one of her £165.00 shoes right up her bottom.

Anyway, I thought the programme was excellent...even if a little to close to home. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,431
    Forum Member
    Peter E wrote:
    Yes, it changed it name to All Saints due to the bad press. the shocking thing about the whole case is that she was a Nun, right? which meant she must have lived in a convenet right? I know there is a Convent on the same street as the school but I'm not sure if she lived there. Hoever, whatever Convent she lived in, surely the other Nuns would have suspected something?

You certainly didn't live it at the time or watch the programme last night...And you most definitely don't have a pupil at the school now. It's on it's own ground...And McCabe had her own house....Not sure what you wanted out of this convo ?
  • Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    Didn't a feature about the headteacher and the school appear on ITV's From Hell series before, ex pupils and teachers were interviewed as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,425
    Forum Member
    My brother went to Rigby at the time. From his accounts the pupils weren't fully aware of what was happening but were aware of how the school seemed to be penniless. The thing he remembers the most is how while the school was freezing with no heat, Ms McCabe had a brand new Sky Digital system in her office.
  • Sleepy HollowSleepy Hollow Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My god did this happen for real? Really enjoying this dramadoc as it shows up exactly why grant maintained schools need to be kept strictly audited. Also shows up the greed and deception of the catholic hierachy where this school was concerned.

I'm 100% certain from seeing that the priesty was knocking boots with the ex nun.
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what she is doing now? Can't believe that she really thinks that she was doing no wrong.