Programmes you absolutley detest

Comments

• Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Frank Skinner isn't American:confused:

He/ she isn't saying that Frank Skinner IS American.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This Morning makes me want to vomit! The thought of being one of those women who does nowt in life but whelp children, watch this morning and wait for the husband to come home makes me a little breathless.

The way they get the most z list people to do presenting jobs annoys me as well. Z list thickos for everyday thickos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This Morning makes me wa

Have you just gone into a coma thinking about This Morning ? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you just gone into a coma thinking about This Morning ? :D

Ha! no its this f-ing iPad trying to second guess me! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... so basically Anything that is popular
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    Loose Women makes me want to smash my t.v screen a bunch of menopausal women slagging of men on daily basis axe it already:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything to do with trains - steam or otherwise because in the past I used the train every day for years and believe me, the novelty wears off pretty quickly.
  • lovelylissalovelylissa Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOWIE. Mind numbing rubbish
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eastenders.
    Eastenders omnibus
    Eastenders Christmas special
    Eastenders anniversary live episode

anything with Phillip Schofield in it (most of ITV's output in that case)

I have to completely agree with you there Vauxall... I don't even allow the Eastenders theme to play on my tv incase they add me to their 'viewing' figures!.... deplorable programme....:(

and i have to add another couple to my definate, 'not in a million years' will it go on in my house...

Celebrity juice
    Jeremy Kyle.....
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hate "Mrs Brown's Boys" from the very core of my being. I don't think it should be on television and I look forward to the day when it crosses 'the line' and joins Jim Davidson wherever he went.

I don't like the long haired Scottish man and his history shows.
    I think the Gypsy wedding show is sneering and racist, and Big Brother, Embarassing Illnesses, shows about people with disfigurement "triumphing" are just excuses to gawp at people and feel superior.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    I really hate "Mrs Brown's Boys" from the very core of my being. I don't think it should be on television and I look forward to the day when it crosses 'the line' and joins Jim Davidson wherever he went.

I don't like the long haired Scottish man and his history shows.
    I think the Gypsy wedding show is sneering and racist, and Big Brother, Embarassing Illnesses, shows about people with disfigurement "triumphing" are just excuses to gawp at people and feel superior.

Jim Davidson did a cookery spot on last Friday's This Morning. Eamonn Holmes described him as "Comedy Genius Jim Davidson" :D
  • Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Jim Davidson from my childhood.;) Now programmes i detest well Take me out and all those trashy shows they show on MTV ( It used to be so good in its day:(). Embarrasing Bodies really do people want to watch a programmes where someone is getting examined for piles:eek:.I can't think of any more for the time being.:)
  • RoryWatchesTVRoryWatchesTV Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    shows like Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

just designed to make fun a group of people for entertainment, I find it wholly distasteful and im rather disgusted that shows like that are even made.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Morning - The show is full of padding. Chat about last night's TV, ad-break, competition, ad-break, cooking, ad-break, etc. It also seems to be a place in which it gives Z-listers a job. Phillip Schofield has such a cushy number. Ironically This Morning was decent back in the 90s.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    This Morning - The show is full of padding. Chat about last night's TV, ad-break, competition, ad-break, cooking, ad-break, etc. It also seems to be a place in which it gives Z-listers a job. Phillip Schofield has such a cushy number. Ironically This Morning was decent back in the 90s.

I unfortunately caught a bit of it this morning (no pun intended whatsoever... sorry! :o). I liken it to Take a Break magazine in a TV format. Absolute trash.
  • davethepiemandavethepieman Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Nearly everything that has been mentioned in this thread so far - in fact, about the only things I watch these days are Top Gear, the news and motor racing.

I reserve a special hatred for Glee though, for constantly ruining some of my favourite songs and also permeating the charts with them.
    Forum Member
    Nearly everything that has been mentioned in this thread so far - in fact, about the only things I watch these days are Top Gear, the news and motor racing.

I reserve a special hatred for Glee though, for constantly ruining some of my favourite songs and also permeating the charts with them.

Don't get me started on Glee. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch a minute of that drivel.
  • chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a most unusual thread, surely if you absolutley detest a TV programme you don't watch it :eek:
    In which case it is hardly worth complaining about something you do not watch :confused:
  • Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chaz rich wrote: »
    What a most unusual thread, surely if you absolutley detest a TV programme you don't watch it :eek:
    In which case it is hardly worth complaining about something you do not watch :confused:

Very good point i imagine most people on here like myself watched a bit of these detestable programmes before switching channels.;)
  • Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother
  • chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good point i imagine most people on here like myself watched a bit of these detestable programmes before switching channels.;)

Ok we will let you off with a caution ;)
    Forum Member
    Embarrasing Bodies really do people want to watch a programmes where someone is getting examined for piles:eek:

Well I certainly wouldn't want to watch it while eating my dinner :eek:
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything reality-documentary show i.e. TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Desperate Scousewives, Made in Chelsea etc... Loose Women, This Morning - even tho I did work experience on it donkeys years ago, most daytime TV
  • Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EastEnders.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chaz rich wrote: »

There is always one who completely misses the point :D:D:D