13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

It's defo's someone from SI anyway! :D

If it makes the bloke feel any better i'm enjoying this game!

There's a few difficulties regarding tactics! I've got a good one with a Bayern save i'm doing but not confident enough to take it to a smaller team and do well like i did on previous versions, so that'll take time!

But aye it's good, nothing major changed from 13 that I've really noticed!

Lol, I'm really not an SI employee at all. Just someone who has been playing these games for 20 years.

Got FM2014 for Xmas and loving it so far. Took a while to get used to not having slider bars for player instructions, but prefer the change now. More realistic.

Started a game in the Skrill North league with North Ferriby (grew up there). My Ass' Man told me to mutually terminate the contract of my backup Keeper. The funny thing is, I know him in reality. So took it upon myself to send him a pic of it on fb. hehe.

Love that my fave formation 4231 works a treat in this game, with the right team instructions.
  • Options
    DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how to set up the youtube thing in FM 14. I have tried many times to get it working, but it ain't. The FAQ on the Football Manager website is out of date because when I try and do what it says I cannot find the Third apps section on Google +.

If someone could help me to get it sorted then I would be very happy

Thanks...
  • Options
    fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all a bit counter-intuitive;

goto Youtube and login to the account you want to upload to.
    Click the triangle top right, by your icon. Under google account > settings
    Half way down Third-party tools, and set up password. Do that.
    Upload in FM14, and when it comes to log in, use your new password, but using the email under third party tools, ie it says, "'Your page's username is: blahblah@pages.plusgoogle.com", *not* your actual email.
    Worked for me just now anyway.