I think Helen's Free Pass...

2»

Comments

• lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or maybe it's a genius twist that has revealed to us the true personality of a person when they feel they are safe? Maybe this is the closest we've ever been on big brother to seeing someones actual personality and not a modified version.

Go back to BB5 fight night on youtube. No hiding personalities then and makes current arguments very tame.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    It never was Helen's free pass. It was simply a free pass which could have been given to anyone. The OP is upset because someone they don't like was awarded it. I'm sure if it was one of your favourites you would have no problems with.

That makes no sense at all. A crap idea is a crap idea ...... makes no difference who would have got it.
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That simply isn't true. Helen gets on with most people in that house. The only people creating a negative atmosphere are Ashleigh and Danielle (moreso Ashleigh who hates near enough everyone) who have ostracised themselves from the group because they seem to think they are better than everyone else. Fortunately one of them will probably go next week. Will be interesting to see how the other copes.

Helen get on with them cause they lick her ass..they lick her ass cause they know she isn't going anywhere...that is my whole point...it ruins the game

free pass...a house decision..8 weeks in...maybe...but no one should have a free ride from day 1
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who said anything about fairness?

This is Big Brother. The show which allowed Conor to walk away with the same amount of money as that year's winner Luke A.

I love all of these twists. I loved the Conor twist and I love this twist. The more controversial the better. It gets people talking.

this is Big Brother..the show where the housemates (for the most part) decide who is up...and the public decides who goes

"Who goes? You decide! Unless it is the person we gave a free pass the first night"
  • strato222strato222 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, they are seeing the real Helen.

Who hasn't toned it down just to stay in the house? She would be really giving it to Christopher if not for those warnings.
    The Helen who gets on with most people 99% of the time.

Because people are afraid of saying anything she wouldn't like.
    A lot of people.. will only focus on the negative which represents a tiny minority of Helen's time in the house.

She's being negative almost every time she opens her mouth. Just because she isn't name calling doesn't mean she isn't being negative.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is Big Brother..the show where the housemates (for the most part) decide who is up...and the public decides who goes

"Who goes? You decide! Unless it is the person we gave a free pass the first night"

It's also the show which clearly states rules can be changed at any time. Conor was offered the cash but he had to leave to receive the money. Similar has happened in the past. We did not decide when Conor left.

The whole nomination process has been different this year due to the power theme. It's been the power housemates responsibility most weeks. The free pass was a controversial twist which has got people talking and that's exactly what Big Brother wants.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you work that out?

Jale is up every week... :confused:

Anyone the public feel sorry for has an advantage, they will rarely be voted out unless the public end up feeling so sorry they want to protect them by getting them out.
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I dislike her, the free pass turned out to be a blessing in disguise imo. With Pauline and Toya gone, we would be watching paint dry if Helen was gone as well.
  • JudgeFudgeJudgeFudge Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    It never was Helen's free pass. It was simply a free pass which could have been given to anyone.

Helen was awarded that free pass fair and square. Time for people to accept it and move on..
    Could it really have been given to anyone?

Could it have been given to half of the housemates who entered the House the day after it had been given out?
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JudgeFudge wrote: »
    Could it really have been given to anyone?

Could it have been given to half of the housemates who entered the House the day after it had been given out?

Anyone who was in the house at the time could have been picked. Let's not forget it was the public who gave Pauline the power.
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's was the worst person to recieve it.

Really has ruined the series,

She dominates the house for the bad, and the house can't do anything about it.