Did Bradley Jump??

Comments

• lilo3116lilo3116 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    jimbojones wrote: »
    I thought he jumped. Don't know why he shouted to Stacey to run though? Why as far as anyone knew she had done nothing. I felt that last bit was a bit poor and didn't make sense??

agree with this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    Seeing it again, looks like he did fall backwards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God you'll set me off again :cry:

I think we all kind of knew what was coming, though it was a very quick stunt! THey must have let him jump (onto the mat and dubbed sound so you wouldn't hear) then quickly sloshed some blood on him...very clever I thought :D

Sorry :( *passes box of Kleenex**
    I gotta agree with you, that scene was very clever..wonderfully shot and directed. Combined with Lacey, Jake and Scott's acting..heart-breaking. :cry:

*Disclaimer: other tissues are available. :p
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was daft. It looked like he just allowed himself to fall. The helicopter gave him a fright.

I don't know, but why would he get up on the roof. and shout run Stacey. I thought maybe becuase he didn't want her to see him fall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sorry :( *passes box of Kleenex**
    I gotta agree with you, that scene was very clever..wonderfully shot and directed. Combined with Lacey, Jake and Scott's acting..heart-breaking. :cry:

*Disclaimer: other tissues are available. :p

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Just watched it again on BBC3. I'm actually confused. I think it's just the way the stunt man did it, but it looks quite obvious that he pushed himself backwards on purpose, but then waves his arms around like he's accidentally falling. I think it's meant to look like he's falling.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he knew Stacey had done it and jumped to protect her so he would get the blame and not her.
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    He fell backwards but cos it was live it looked like he allowed himself to fall... so my guess is he fell too early... I reckon that they'll cover Stacey murdering Archie with Bradley's death... in order words, the case will be closed and Bradley will take the fall (even tho he is dead)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At first I thought he jumped, but after watching it back a few times on bbc three, it's clear that he fell of the roof. It's such a shame, I'm really going to miss him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Just rewatched it, he does seem to go backwards...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she told him in the bedroom that she killed archie, and he did it to stop the police going for her, so they would think he did it.:(
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    he Fell by Accident
  • RoobsRoobs Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    The Sun described it as a suicide ages ago, so I'm guessing the script said he jumped. Or deliberately allowed himself to fall.

I'm pretty certain he jumped. He had no other option. He had to protect Stacey.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever it was they definitely showed too much of the stuntman, he was so obviously not Charlie! The fall should have had a couple of cuts so we couldn't see the stuntman deliberately fall (which ofc he had to, otherwise there would be no stunt!). It made it look like suicide.
  • ChemistryladChemistrylad Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looked like he jumped to me.
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    He fell.

Probably was intended to jump, but then The Sun leaked it. So they changed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Not sure whether he jumped or fell. Would be a lovely idea if he did jump to save Stacey but what I'm wondering is, if he did fall, what where was he actually planning to go after the Vic roof??
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he thought Stacey would become a suspect too if it all came out about the rape.
  • pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think only max and stacey will ever know who killed archie and it will left in a way where everyone will just believe it was bradley, in theory though it wouldnt make sense as surely max would want to clear his sons name but im sure there will be a few twists in that tale, and i also have a feeling that stacey and max will get together for a while thus leading to becca becoming fascinated with max.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    I think he jumped - or was meant to (rubbish stuntman) under the bridge didn't he say something about how he'd keep her safe? And all that 'no more secrets' stuff....I reckon she told him tonight, and he knew there was no other way out.

Will be great to watch it again at 10.30 now we know who it was!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He definately jumped :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he did jump to protect Stacey, I think she probably told him when they were in the bedroom together. The way he shouted at Stacey to run suggests that he did know it was her. It didn't really look like an accident either but maybe that was just the way the stunt was done :confused:

Romantic but so heartbreaking! :(
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looked to me like he jumped.
  • NicoNico Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he didn't jump

EE confirmed that bradders does not commit suicide after certain red tops print the story.

stace confessed to killing the evil bastard i believe in the whole 'no more secrets' scene, bradders once he knew he was surrounded, climbed the roof as a diversion, he wanted to make sure stace fled, hence the 'run stacey'.
    he lost his balance, stumbled backwards and died, i shed a tear, brilliant and so emotional.
  • BumblingBeeBumblingBee Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I thought he jumped too.

I was surprise coming on here to find people asking is Bradley knew, blah blah.
    I thought it was kind of obvious that it was Stacey from the "no lies" in the bedroom scene where she told him 'cause when they had that scene under the bridge [the same one where he promised to protect her and she said she was scared] he mentioned the secret she'd told him in the bedroom earlier and said something along the lines of "what you told me about Archie" not about the baby or Ryan, about Archie. The only thing left for her to reveal was that she killed him.

That's why they were both getting more and more anxious of the police and getting away, and he made her stay safe and out of the way of the police whilst he went back for the passports so if they did catch him, they'd arrest him not Stacey and she could get away.
    Then she phoned him and was panicking that they'd all "seen me".

I knew for certain when he was on the rooftop and shouted "Stace, run!" that he knew she did it and was telling her to run [from the police] and I thought that was why he jumped [or apparantly not] to implicate himself and to save her.

I've watched the clip back several times and I'm not sure of the intention - although on BBC3 it was hinted he [slipped and] fell.
    I think he does go backwards but it looks as though he pushes himself off as his left hand is on the roof, he seems to push it and leap back but then his arms are flapping about like mad.
    I don't know if the stunt guy got it wrong or what but I like to believe he jumped for her :D