Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 10)

1257258259260261263»

Comments

• Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mikemold wrote: »
    Hi I'm Barry Scott
    Grrrrrrrr

I actually know someone called Barry Scott, the stick he must get from his friends and colleagues at work! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Microsoft - Honestly? I want you to shove your crap phones, bad actors and screechy song up yer ar*e

Why's a Lumia crap? Used one have we?

Didn't think so. :p
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    The Sainsbury' s advert with the dad making healthy alternative treats for his kids, says something like they would eat junk if you didnt make them stuff, no they wouldn't if they didn't have that in the house. And the freeze them in the oven part >:(
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    The Sainsbury' s advert with the dad making healthy alternative treats for his kids, says something like they would eat junk if you didnt make them stuff, no they wouldn't if they didn't have that in the house. And the freeze them in the oven part >:(

Sainsburys ad's always wind my up not just because of the nauseating voiceover but "we asked parents for ideas" why? can you not think of them yourselves and what winds me up most "a packet of cornflakes that's summer sorted!"

A packet of cornflakes is summer sorted is it really Sainsbury's?
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Five words - Talking Washing - Up Liquid Bottles.
    AAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH !
  • Ermintrude1Ermintrude1 Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    "It's a 10 from Len!" Aaaaargh! Does anyone honestly think he's ever set foot in Farmfoods?

Probably not - and anyway he doesn't normally give anything higher than "SEV-ERN" :D
  • Ermintrude1Ermintrude1 Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    The_Moth wrote: »
    The adverts that annoy me the most are the old ones that keep reappearing. I see we have the Space Shuttle Specsavers advert back again for example. What's the oldest advert still being shown?

And we've got that dreadful little SpecSavers boy destroying his father's car!!
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,799
    Administrator
    This thread is a continued here: Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 11)
This discussion has been closed.