Final coach

Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who does everyone think will be the final coach ?

Comments

• BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Will Young was leaked by Radio 1 according to someone here but I hope not

I'd like one of the Gallagher's personally
  • Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    I think Will Young was leaked by Radio 1 according to someone here but I hope not

I'd like one of the Gallagher's personally

Oh god I hope it's not will young . Well need someone who is current but also knows there stuff about music
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god I hope it's not will young . Well need someone who is current but also knows there stuff about music

Totally agree. He/she also needs to have an outgoing personality sitting next to Tom as he was was fairly quiet last series. As you say, they would need to have a wide knowledge of music, not just their own genre.
  • cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    BBC One just followed Danny from McFly on Twitter. They did the same to Kylie and announced it a few days later! Another sign?
  • BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. They need someone who holds the show together as Danny was effectively the only one who knew how these shows worked and pretty much led the judging panel in the first series at least (didn't really watch the 2nd).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBC One just followed Danny from McFly on Twitter. They did the same to Kylie and announced it a few days later! Another sign?

So replacing Danny with Danny :D
  • Hello.Hello. Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny McFly is quite likely - he helped out on the Voice of Ireland last year.
  • PuterkidPuterkid Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    Will Danny Mc Fly also be called a Superstar then?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny McFly on the Voice of Ireland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8PFpLBYAk
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see either Paloma Faith or Adele take up the final position of a coach. Failing either of them then maybe Will Young is a decent option...
  • Mel GMel G Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    I think having Kylie, Tom and Will Young would give the show a bit of a 'Radio 2' feel - fine if that's what the BBC are after (the first two winners were also in that mould and it is Saturday night prime time tv after all). However - if they want a slightly more 'credible' or 'edgy' winner then perhaps it would be better to balance out the coaches by adding someone a bit more left field?

Alternatively they could go for a coach who would make entertaining tv and pick someone like Alice Cooper, Ricky from the Kaiser Chiefs, Noel Gallagher or Norman Cook!
  • MargueriteMarguerite Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone else has already said, it's hardly likely to be Will Young unless he can be in two places, opposite ends of the country, at the same time.:D He'll be on stage in Cabaret when the other judges are busy spinning their chairs in Salford.:)
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters OR Andy Brown from Lawson
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think The Voice should really take a leaf from X Factors book, the whole 3 men 1 girl panel doesn't really work, that is why x factor (from series 4 onwards) has 2 boys 2 girls, I think them panels work best.

They should get the likes of Emeli Sande, Paloma Faith, somebody like that, not another boy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    I think The Voice should really take a leaf from X Factors book, the whole 3 men 1 girl panel doesn't really work, that is why x factor (from series 4 onwards) has 2 boys 2 girls, I think them panels work best.

They should get the likes of Emeli Sande, Paloma Faith, somebody like that, not another boy.

Now if we had emeli on that would be a good panel .

Will-Kylie-Emeli-Tom
  • NeilVWNeilVW Posts: 8,635
    Forum Member
    noonan15 wrote: »

Trouble is, they're missing the youngish male eye-candy slot following the departure of Danny. Sure, Marvin fits that bill but he's likely to be hidden away in the V Room and not get much airtime. The other Danny looks like a good shout.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the fourth judge is Danny Jones, expect an announcement Thursday evening at the first McFly 10th Anniversary concert at the Royal Albert Hall - if not, possibly Saturday as that concert is being live streamed on t'internet around the world.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever the fourth judge is, there will be people who will be unhappy with the decision! I think Paloma Faith would be a good choice.
    Hello. wrote: »
    Danny McFly

Oh, that takes me back to the days of reading in teenage magazines about the likes of 'Claire Steps' and 'Lee Blue'! I wonder if they now say things like 'Rylan X Factor' and 'Leah Voice', ugh. Anyway...