UK Premier List

Comments

• petestanpetestan Posts: 3,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silent_man wrote: »
    Just read this: http://danowen.blogspot.com/2010/09/bravos-hawaii-five-0-october-launch.html which says Hawaii Five 0 has been delayed til next year to be shown on a different channel. Not really sure if its true or not. There was a big spread in this months sky mag adverising it for an october launch on Bravo...confusing!

Looks like it's correct as one of the posters below the article is from a Bravo PR manager confirming it and although not actually saying which channel it will be on unless they delay it until the sky Atlantic channel launches I would have thought it would be on sky1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the sky never miss reminders Hung season 2 starts this Sunday 17th at 11.05pm on more 4.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone if hung will be repeated the same week on channel 4??
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Does anyone if hung will be repeated the same week on channel 4??

At the moment Digiguide only has listings for Channel 4 until October 29th, and at present it only lists season 1 is airing on Channel 4.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Wow - this thread is great - how poor is the actual premiere list on Tube Talk - it hasn't got 5 major shows starting this week and is rarely updated - you can be sure this thread has joined my bookmarks.
  • passingbatpassingbat Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shattered 18th October 10pm Universal (Hallmark Channel re brand)

http://www.universalchannel.co.uk/shows/shattered
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mondeo123 wrote: »
    bones 20/10.10 9pm sky1
    lie to me 20/10/10 10pm sky 1

Is there a repeat showing of these on Sky 2 or sky 1 on a different day? I can't find one for Bones or Lie to Me. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow - this thread is great - how poor is the actual premiere list on Tube Talk - it hasn't got 5 major shows starting this week and is rarely updated - you can be sure this thread has joined my bookmarks.

In case I've missed them, could you list those shows please?

Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the premiere list page PLP, was doing rather well TBH
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    I thought the premiere list page PLP, was doing rather well TBH

It is doing a lot better, but still missing a few.

Season 3 of the Mentalist starts this Friday. There was no listing for the new series of the Apprentice and I only discovers recently that Hallmark started showing the latest version of Law and order SVU a good few weeks ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petestan wrote: »
    Is there a repeat showing of these on Sky 2 or sky 1 on a different day? I can't find one for Bones or Lie to Me. :(

Digiguide has these repeats listed

Both shows are repeated in a row from Monday 25 October at 12:55am on Sky 2

Bones - Monday 25 October at 11:00pm on Sky 1

Lie to Me - Tuesday 26 October at 12:00am on Sky 1
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Guys, anybody know when Pretty Little Liars is starting over here? I know it was meant to be on Viva next week? But I cant find anything in the listings about it. Total guilty pleasure, but I really quite like the look of this show haha :o
  • pokemasterpokemaster Posts: 1,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DRAMA: Pretty Little Liars
    On: Viva (358)
    Date: Thursday 21st October 2010 (starting in 6 days)
    Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)

In the series premiere, four 16-year-old girls believe their secrets are safe forever after their friend mysteriously vanishes. But the truth may be only one text away.
    (Editor's Choice)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'ALL' marker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=131890

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

~ pokemaster
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aww thanks pokemaster! Do not know how I missed that!Thanks for finding it for me, shall set the Sky+ now lol x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig wrote: »
    Digiguide has these repeats listed

Both shows are repeated in a row from Monday 25 October at 12:55am on Sky 2

Bones - Monday 25 October at 11:00pm on Sky 1

Lie to Me - Tuesday 26 October at 12:00am on Sky 1

Cheers Craig. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petestan wrote: »
    Cheers Craig. :D

You're welcome.

To add to the coming soon list, Republic of Doyle starts on October 27 on Alibi.
  • paulschapmanpaulschapman Posts: 35,536
    Forum Member
    Pillars of the Earth starts Saturday 9pm

Tuesday BBC 4 9pm First Men in the Moon - however it is being shown in HD early Wednesday Morning (3 am IIRC)

(PS Why is everything good on at 9pm on a tuesday - I think there is something I want to watch on 4 channels this coming week :mad:)
  • Deacon1972Deacon1972 Posts: 8,171
    Forum Member
    Pillars of the Earth starts Saturday 9pm

Tuesday BBC 4 9pm First Men in the Moon - however it is being shown in HD early Wednesday Morning (3 am IIRC)

(PS Why is everything good on at 9pm on a tuesday - I think there is something I want to watch on 4 channels this coming week :mad:)
    Have been coping over the past months with two Sky HD boxes, I've just had to recommission the V+ box to cope with the influx of new programming.

Hoping 6 recording tuners and a live tuner will see me through. :D

Fringe/Bones/Lie to Me and The Event are the ones that have put a spanner in the works for me.

Never thought I'd be struggling because there was too much on to watch. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it has been mentioned already but The Event on Channel 4 debuts next Friday (22nd) at 9pm:
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-event
  • Deacon1972Deacon1972 Posts: 8,171
    Forum Member
    kingfes wrote: »
    Not sure if it has been mentioned already but The Event on Channel 4 debuts next Friday (22nd) at 9pm:
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-event
    ........opens with a double bill as well.

Really looking forward to this - hope it's not a let down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Big Bang Theory S4 starts thursday 4th November at 9pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My V plus box is struggling to cope with the Demand, thank god for catch up TV and repeats of shows on the weekend.
  • rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's been said as i haven't read the whole thread,new bones & lie to me wednesday 20th october..awesome as i thought bones was next year
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhynoGB wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been said as i haven't read the whole thread,new bones & lie to me wednesday 20th october..awesome as i thought bones was next year
    Its been mentioned;)